Air Maker Videos Clan

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

somewhat good news pplz. my mom just told me that she'd think about letting me have a youtube on my birthday (which is coming up in spring) which personally isnt soon enough but ill still take it. but if i get caught using a youtube she'll probably ban me from TECNOLOGY until im 18. so im sorry guys but for now all my previews will be on the user portal. ill put the links on here to make it easier on everyone. Oh and i just put up a vid on saturday. i know it kinda stinks but tell me what you thought. Here's the link - http://kh-vidsportal.magnify.net/video/Kingdom-Hearts-Naruto-Shippuden Here's the character line up. Naruto-Sora Sasuke-Riku Itachi-Riku Replica Pain-Ansem Akatsuki-Org. XIII Jiraya-Leon aaand thats about it. lemme know what you think bye ^_^

Please use megaupload. I'm kinda embarrased about this one but hehehe... i dont have an email either. my mom is a lot stricter than most if not all other parents. just put the link to it here and ill get it. I'll be sure to put a thank you to you in the comments of the finished product. its the least i can do.

2. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LU9SS0P6

And don't worry about the Harry Potter trailer, I just found a really good quality one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v831FcK4dYQ The video isn't good quality, but luckily the audio is great. :=D:

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

so i'm guessing you don't need my other file than.

ok i'm gonna try and get this Other account for all of our videos to go to created. it might take a while but i'll get it done. also if cat doesn't need my other acc i can just delete it and create a new one with the same email.

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Okey doke.

If anyone wants to use a song by a band that doesn't like their songs on YouTube, like Within Temptation or Linkin Park, changing the pitch makes it harder for them to target your video. If you guys need the pitch changed, I can do that for you if you don't have the software for that. Just send me the song via Megaupload or email.

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

you are my god!!!!!!!

6. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

or you could just fight for the copyright lol

http://www.livevideo.com/video/491A...-wish-could-be-a-heart-br.aspx?m_tkc=37927664 <- i just got this done this morning, tell me what you guys think

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

8. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

THE ORCHID IS SAVING OUR BUTTS IN SOOO MANY WAYS!!!!!! Thx for the trailer i owe ya big time. And an account for all of our finished vids would be great Ace. I just posted a preview on the user portal. I went back to using WMM just for this one. I just wanted to try to remember how i ever put up with that piece of crap. anyway heres the link. tell me what you think so far. http://kh-vidsportal.magnify.net/video/Kingdom-Hearts-Vanilla-Twilight

10. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Notice how it all works together in it.

ok i liked it alot. i was kinda confuzed at why the song was changing but I got used to it. The text kinda drew my attention from the video but its not a big deal. I think when Roxas is talking at 1:38 it doesn't really work and at 1:56 the text was annoying again and i thought maybe it would look cooler if instead of it being Kairi's picture at that part it could be the movie but just slowed down to fit the time.

very nice it work all well together.

11. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Thanks for your input =D

I liked it, though in my opinion to many transactions for that small period of time, but that is just my opinion, but the fact that your using WMM it looks terrific =D

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OMG! I luuv it. its way too awesome. must've taken forever to make. what with all the effects only in the beginning. i could probably do it but im just way to lazy ^_^ If anyone at all wants a custom profile pic lemme know what you want in it. just ask ^_^ Zexion's Real Wife ^_^ i made one for her just yesterday and she luuuved it. tell me what you want in it and dont be afraid to give me a challenge. and my offer for a clan logo is still up. ive had too much time on my hands lately anyway so its the least i can do. hey we could use it for the youtube account pic. and i just posted this on here.It's an older video i really just never got around to posting until now so if the quality of it isnt as good as a lot of my newer vids thats why. http://kh-vidsportal.magnify.net/video/Kingdom-Hearts-Monster

13. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

The clips work really well with the music. The music changing kind of caught me off guard. Because the clips are zoomed in, the text is unfortunately more distracting. A few more effects, maybe some flashes with the beat, and it would look really great. :]

Very good so far. Keep working on it, it looks great. :'D

Holy crap, that looks like a lot of work went into that. If it were any other song, I'd say the effects were a bit too much at times. But what else are you to do for Through the Fire and Flames. XD Awesomeness.

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

ok it took me a while but FINALLY i got the youtube account set up. here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/xairmakervideosx.

Guardian Soul is working on the Sig but he's been taking a while. I'll see whats up and get back to you on that.

Cat you can go ahead and make an image for the youtube account. Make it about Sora though. you can also make a background for the account page also if you like.

now i'll send you the password to the account once we have everything all ready.

15. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Thanks for your feedback =D

Cools =O

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

YAY!!! Ok i think i can reuse a pic i made for someone on here. i'd just have to take out the persons username which would be easy. and i made a pic out of boredom the other day. maybe it can be the background i just need your ok ace. here are the links. Profile Pic. http://www.kh-vids.net/album.php?albumid=2142&pictureid=20210 Background http://www.kh-vids.net/album.php?albumid=2142&pictureid=20238 i hope they'll work. and again anyone who wants a custom profile pic just ask. tell me what you want and ill deliver in 3 days or less. ^_^ cya later

17. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Sorry for not being on for so long. My internet service was down for a while. So did I miss anything important?

18. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

We have a YouTube channel. ::L:

This was made many months ago, buuuut it's an example of my trailers. :lolface:
    Sora is Harry.
    DiZ is Dumbledore
    Roxas is Tom Riddle.

19. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Pretty good video. The only thing that you should work on is the lip sync. I saw some random lip flap and it was kinda distracting. Also I'm planning to make a trailer soon. Does anybody have any suggestions for recent movies that are coming out?

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

[​IMG]

As of now we are an any anime/videogame AMV clan. My main focus is Kingdom Hearts AMVs but hey, The Sky's The Limit.

if your in for a rush the wolfman looks good.

the video isn't working for me. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.