Air Maker Videos Clan

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ok thx for the advice ace. as for the harry potter trailer. not bad could've been better but still not bad. ive got some (5) of my best vids so far that we could post onto the group account to show people everything that were about. four of them are on the user portal but one was too big to post here T.T it was like 101 MB. well thats the price for a great vid. all i'd need is the account password and id post them all right away. speaking of vids we need a video intro for the group. anyone got any ideas?

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

good news everyone. ive done it again. ive made an awesome 39 seconds of video in 2-3 hours ^_^ hehehe i made a preview to the song It Ends Tonight by the all american rejects. its a good song and its Roxas and Sora. If you get confused at all of the namine and xion clips its because its roxas x xion and roxas x namine. heres the link and please tell me what you think. http://kh-vidsportal.magnify.net/video/It-Ends-Tonight-Preview oh and im working on the profile pic every chance i get. its gonna look awesome. ^_^ well tell me what you think about the vid and i can take any kind of criticism. dont be afraid to speak your mind.

3. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

I liked it, the only thing I got a problem with was with the colors at the end, maybe add some transparency to them? idk just my opinion

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

ok thanks for the tip. i was trying to decide whether or not to make them a little slimmer. but ill have to think about it a little more. and good news people. i gto the profile picture and backround done. today. here they are. Profile Pic. [​IMG]
    Background. [​IMG]

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

........ its perfect! I especially love what you did with the name of the us!

EDIT: I edited the channel. check it out. BTW cat check out the pic for the youtube account. See if you can fix it.

6. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

looks awsome =P

sadly though i got some bad news on my part, my computer died today, taking all of my files with it, itll be awhile before ill back to working on amvs, i might be able to get the few projects i was working on but i doubt it. but oh wells

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it! my pics are on our page on youtube!!!!! i just wanna ask something. what is there to fix ace? and it was kinda supposed to be the other way around. the background was supposed to be the profile pic.

thats horrible. personally i know how it feels. ive had a laptop die on me and probably hundreds of vids gone with it. including my first vid ever. it was hard but if it wasnt for that i wouldnt be using vegas today. you just have to get over it and keep going. it will be hard but hopefully you have a great computer nerd in the family to help fix it. i have my dad but unfortunately the laptop wouldnt let us tear it apart to recover the files. if you want i can make you a profile pic or make a vid to any song you want. my treat its the least i can do to try and help. just tell me if you want to take me up on either of the offers or if you want me to do anything else. just say the word ^_^

8. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

haha thanks but i should be able to jack my backup computer from my dad's...i still have all my kh clips, well most XD, but i should be up and running by monday...and if im lucky, i might be able to pull off the few videos ive been working on...but oh well, cant lingure on the past =P

9. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

ok i can't decide which picture i like better for the background and etc. so you guys decide.
    and the picture doesn't fit the entire frame

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

so true. and im glad that you might be able to get it all (or most of it :P) back. still the offers are open.
    well i liked it as the one with our name as the profile pic. and i dont think i can fix the fact that it doesnt fit the entire frame. thats just what happens when you use paint for this type of thing. oh and i got some good news. i started to make a vid with... THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES!!! i just started today and im at about 2 seconds. but the effects im planning to use will take a while so you may not hear about it for a while. well im done so ttya (talk to you all) later. ^_^

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

well maybe we can use this. Seeing how pwillard is making an AMV with the same song I believe you may not get much spot light for your video. how about we make a video using Through the Fire and The Flames with all of us doing different parts of the song?

12. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Through the Fire and Flames is an extremely difficult song to edit to. Pwill has been making that project like almost of a year now so I think we should try something easier and shorter.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

personally id go for the idea. and... I CALL THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ i already started on it anyway. heres the thing though. through the fire and flames IS really demanding like guardian soul said so we'd all have to use vegas to be able to do the effects needed to make a great amv. also we'd have to figure out how to split the song evenly so all of us get the same amount of audio to work with. it might take a while but in the meantime im still working hard. although ive been working on it for 2 days already and im only at like 5 seconds. usually im a lot farther into a song but im really not that surprised. the effects are coming along nicely in my opinion but the timing is proving to be very tricky.

14. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I have no way of getting Vegas. I don't have "administrator privileges" on my computer, so I can't install anything. And my parents are trying to get me to delete a bunch of my files, so they're not downloading anything for me.

15. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Owch that sucks Dx

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

exactly said as true

so if do ever do this we would need to do it in the FUTURE!!!!! but i also think it might not be something to continue until l8r.

17. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Splitting the song shouldn't be so hard. 5 people isn't too much. I still think that we should do another song.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i liked ace's idea of splitting the song into parts and having everyone do a different section. but the fact that the orchid doesnt have vegas will hurt us a little with more effect crazy songs. everyone should suggest a song they like that we could split evenly and do seperate parts of. i think we could also do this to different types of songs. like love songs, rock, etc. i wanna do Baby by justin bieber for a number of reasons. mainly because its been on the radio for maybe 2 weeks now and should be easy to find online. plus it could work for a soraxkairi/soraxnamine type of relationship.

19. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

WMM isn't the only editing software I have. I have another one that's good for borders and logos, and a few useful effects. But it's not actually good for editing the clips themselves, so I'd still use WMM for piecing together the clips.

Anyway, I think I could keep up. And if not, I still wouldn't mind helping out however I can. With pitch changes or getting audio.

I'll post one of my favourite AMVs that I've made, or perhaps upload it to megaupload or something. It was taken off YouTube because of the song. I'm still unhappy with parts of it, but with other parts I think it turned out well. I'll post a link once I finished uploading it.

EDIT: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TE17OTM Take a looksee then delete it, I guess. I'm too lazy to change the pitch of the song, save the video again, then upload it to youtube. This way is easier. This was made more than a year ago, so I can do even better than this right now if my WMM would allow me.

20. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

you just upload it on youtube, and when youtube takes it off fight for copyright, just youtube search for "how to get copyright on youtube" thats what I do, i never change the pitch on mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.