Air Maker Videos Clan

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

well b4 we make a song by all of us maybe we should make regular AMVs first. Anyway i'll give you all the pass for the clan youtube account. But first we all need to create 1 Perfect AMV. So basically an AMV that everyone thinks is a good AMV.

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Cool because I'm about to start making a new AMV after like a year of AMV block. I don't know when it will be finished but you guys should expect something to be coming out soon.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

can't wait to see it. What song are you using?

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

well then its a good thing that ive been working on a great amv for the past week or so. its coming out pretty good so far. and ace i attempted to fix the pic for the youtube account. idk if it will fit the frame but one can only hope. here it is. [​IMG]

5. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

hola guy hey my names up there your so sweet im making another dane cook vid idk why still i luv his funnies ^_^..

6. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Dane cook is amazing

Good news on my part! I'm running Linux off of a jump drive I have, so Im able to go through my hard drive and find my vegas project files, I saved them to another jump drive, so Ill be able to work on them once I get a windows XP disc to reformat =D

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

AWESOME! thats so great. and im glad to have zrw in the group. shes a really good friend of mine. anyway im making good progress on my vid.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

as you have good news i have bad news. i'm pretty sure ALL of my old projects will be gone as our computer had the blue screen of death. its getting fixed now but we can't get much of anything out of it. The good news is that i'm now also getting myslef my own computer so now I can make videos more freely once i get my computer. And in case your wondering how i'm on a computer since my other comp. was broken its because they have computers at the library near my house.

9. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

thats horrible, but if you only get the blue screen of death you could try to get a Live cd version of linux and a jump drive, than make your computer boot off of the cd and than transfer the files you need onto the jump drive, thats how i saved my files, just an idea

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

that wouldnt be half bad. you should try it ace. but also i had a laptop die on me and i got a new comp. but if it hadnt died i wouldnt be using vegas today. also im working on a super secret project. its gonna be awesome wen its done but it will take a lot of patience. and a lot of time. especially considering that my school is starting to push everyone harder just because the school year is winding down and they dont want us to be lazy.

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

tried. failed. doens't matter i need a fresh start over. i'm gonna get rid of most of my vids on youtube. you guys decide which ones i should keep and the ones you choose i'll remake. http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFoenix

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

13. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

in all honesty I quite hated it, to many effects for my taste, that and the song is way to overaly used , but than again that's just what i think

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

ehh it was good at first but to many mistakes. the guy knows what he wants to do but doesn't seem able to do it.

really... cause i wanted to make a video of that song. its gonna be my first kh AMV in a while.

15. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Yeah its a great amv song, but after you seen a lot of them it gets kinda boring to watch *shrugs*

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

true.

also have you noticed that they got rid of the top 5. I mean they haven't been doing it lately but i think we should get it started up again. Maybe something for this clan to do. Maybe not now but every week we have 1 of us or maybe some of us choose the top 5 AMVs that came out this week. I think we should wait till we get more recognized though.

17. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

yeah sounds like a decent idea =p

So like heres an amv I'm working on, tell me where i could improve upon it cuz i fails xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=-vWmU5NnOLM&sharing_token=JYTotIBRXk70X1fH8gKosw
    I'm trying to get this one done and the Mayday Parade one done so I can delete all my KH clips and get some HQ clips XD so some parts might look a little rushed XD

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

!:06-1:07 seemed a bit weird in the fact as it was fast. The ending was also weird.

19. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

Yeah, I didn't notice the fast part there till after I uploaded it ^^;
    as for the ending I didn't know what to put there, so any ideas about that would be awesome ^^;

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Hey guys. srry that i havent posted in a while. im sick and have nothing better to do then go on the internet and make amv's today.
    good point. a few mistakes but still he used the effects and the flashing pretty well in the middle there. yeah im making one too. hey i got an idea. how about we all try to make an amv with Diary of Jane. i know some people (no offence ajk) don't like the song but we could make some pretty awesome amv's with it. and the group could get some major publicity if we all posted them on the user portal and had an ad for our clan.
    agreed. i think we should start the top 5 again and i got a good rule for all of us to avoid any struggles. you can't pick your own video. that just brings up a lot of arguments about vanity, but we can pick each others vids. and if the diary of jane stunt works we could get the publicity needed to start it up again. we'd just have to get repliku to let us pick em. i used to bug him all the time about starting it up again anyway. we sould put the links to our top 5 on here every time we decide. and maybe it should be evey 2 weeks or every month to give us enough time to decide and for people to post new vids to attempt to make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.