ALL MLP FANS MUST SEE/HEAR THIS SONG!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by SoulboundAlchemist, Mar 21, 2014.

1. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, you MUST! It has the ENTIRETY (or at least most) of the the cast, along with Black Gryph0n, and maybe even YOU if you go to the different conventions!

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Lol, I saw this whilst browsing Black Gryph0n's video list ... or was it Michelle's ... it was one of them. It is a pretty funny parody song and it was great to see some of the cast and even a lot of 'well known' bronies taking a part in the video. Bout lost it when Andrea started voicing Pinkie in the song. Also, Saber is spinning a phone ... wtf?

It's nice to see collaborations like this where the cast and the fandom come together. Kind of surprised that Tara didn't have a bigger part in this video.

-Snow Queen

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well, I clicked this because I am a fan of the show and wanted to see what it had come up with or what the actors did with the show...

...Okay, I don't care if Tara Strong is singing. I care if Twilight Sparkle is singing. I'm invested in the characters that end up having Disney style musical numbers in the middle of their episode... I certainly don't care about a Kidz Bop level of parody song.