Amby's Magical Cookie Castle 4.0 ~Now With Extra Cookies!~

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Amber, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

thank you miss kookie kween

2. Amber PLUR

^_^

^That smiley pretty much describes my mood right now.
    (With a hint of saddness because it had to end)
    *goes to bed*

3. P Banned

Reality stings? I've got to say, thats a lollable matter. But really, if the cops sting you, they will be the ones looking foolish on television. Besides, the thought of cops infiltrating a Kingdom Hearts website to catch pedophiles is just pathetic. It's not a dating site and it's not a place where little kids hang out. This place is also rather small.

So you've said that she's seventeen, going on eighteen? How old are you? I know it's in the 16-18 range.

How close are you two to each other, globally? Is it just a matter of an hour or two drive? Because if so, it would be easy enough to arrange that sort of thing. Bus rides, or perhaps a sudden interest in a skating rink in the other person's area to get a parent to take you would be easy. If DF has a car, he could just drive.

Just suggestions.

4. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Um...I never said that I was in the 16-18 range. I'm a bit...older than that. Let's just say I'm in my early 20s. (Hence, the English university major thing) I'm most likely around Repliku or Destined's age. :sideways:

My parents don't even know that I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. They don't even know I go on this particular forum. I only said that I submit my work on a writing forum (which is technically true since the Creativity Corner counts).

As far as they know, we just met on the internet and now they're giving me the whole "I don't want you arrested or dead because of the internet" bit. But that's how parents are. I've had to make up a few "facts", be as vague as possible and say that she's older than she really is. Worst case scenario, I just say that I was talking about a different girl.

And we're actually about an hour away from each other. But whenever the first meeting is, her mom's coming with her. (Which is understandable) :o But that's not gonna happen anytime soon since I work on weekends and when I'm at the university, I don't have my car.

5. P Banned

Early 20s? Wow, that's a big age gap. Meh, I'll shove prejudices aside and say that I'm cool with it.

What is your weekend job? If it's a shop, perhaps Ambra could visit you at work or something.

As for being arrested... Is it a crime? I mean, 20s to 14. Is that able to be judged as pedophilia? (No offence intended.) You may want to investigate that. Because I'm certain that what you're doing currently is legal, but I'm unsure on how much contact you can have before it crosses the line. (Hugging? Kissing? More?)

As for being killed... Unless you steal cookie dough while Amber's baking, I doubt it. xD

6. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

She wouldn't have access to it even if she knew where it was. :p

I'll let that offense slide. But just to be on the safe side, we're waiting a few years until legal age.

Physical contact...well, it's kinda obvious what I'd do if I had the chance. [​IMG]

Despite all of this, my parents are warning me not to keep a closed mind on the relationship. They want me to form relationships with the people that I can actually meet with face-to-face. It's all about social networking after all.

7. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Look me straight into my username and tell me who I used to be.

9. Amber PLUR

You know, I feel sorry for the purple emote. Seriously, it's pretty much doomed to it's fate with no escape. It's entire existence is to sit there and be tickled for all eternity. Why couldn't the creator make a hidden part of the image file so that Purple could escape from Blue?

And if what I'm saying makes no sense whatsoever, I blame the fact that I just woke up 5 minutes ago because I seriously overselpt. :imslow:

10. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

You make more sense than me during the last quarter of a 10km hiking trip.

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Well if it was Amber then your name would be masculine.
    -er is a masculine nominative ending. Here's a sentence about you in Latin.
    Ambra est magna regina.

EDIT: Today is a snow day for me! Yay!!!!!!!!!

12. Haseo Knight of Light

Amber is a great queen? Amidoinitrite?

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

14. Haseo Knight of Light

ita.>D nos Ambram puniemus.

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

And so we what Amber? I couldn't figure out the verb. It's not in my text book.
    Emendo: Ambra est regina crustulorum.

16. P Banned

Same here. Mala? It could have a connection to malnutrition I suppose.

Anyway, Ambra's parents must be really cool. They're approving of their daughter having a 20 year old boyfriend. I'd have thought to most parents, that would be a complete nightmare (resists urge to spell nightmare with a K.). Whatever she did to them, I'm impressed.

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Mala=Bad, naughty, evil, etc. in reference to a first declension singlular nominative case noun, or a second declension plural nominative or accusative neuter gender noun.

18. P Banned

Now I get it. Sort of...

19. Haseo Knight of Light

I got if from the dictionary. Puniemus=we shall punish.

20. Amber PLUR

I don't care about Latin.

If you don't want to call me Amber, call me Ambrosia.

My mom trusts my judgement. And she knows that since it's the internet, we can't do anything illegal.

EDIT: Post 100! :'D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.