Birth by Sleep American BBS Release to contain changes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Rho, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

*facepalm* Yes Pixar belongs to Disney BUT that doesn't mean that it will be involved in the game. Kingdom Hearts= SE+("Pure") Disney films

Unless Square or/and Disney decide to add Pixar films and make such an announcement it is rather idiotic talking about Nemo and co. joining the game.

And i still think it would be awkward having characters such as Nemo or The Incredibles in the game.

ESPN belongs to Disney as well as LOST & Desperate Housewives. Sure let's see Bree cooking paopu cakes and Ben messing with Ansem's mind @_@

2. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

hey, what would be the point of havign an Incredibles world? they're superheroes. couldn't they solve their own problems? i realize that in KH2 Roxas couldn't beat the Dusks without the Keyblade, but if you think of all the allies, none of them had any Keyblades, except Riku, and they pounded the Heartless pretty good.

3. Misty gimme kiss

I agree here, I can't say I can see Kingdom Hearts incorporating Pixar movies too well. Maybe Toy Story.
    I doubt the extra world is anything huge; iirc, Disney Castle was added to Final Mix and that didn't contain anything major.

4. key dragon One with the keyblade

That would be......pretty hot. Especially if she wears something similar to Ariel.

5. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Well since they had to edit her costume because it was apparently too revealing, I don't think we will ever get any Aqua fanservice.

6. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Why would they make an announcement just for them adding in Pixar-animated movie worlds?

Pixar movies === Disney.

Look at any Pixar movie poster. Disney logo. Watch any Pixar film. The Walt Disney Productions logo or whatever will show up. They're Disney films.
    Pixar animates them. They were not owned by Disney until recently, and apparently could not put in any Pixar worlds until then.

And your ESPN, Desperate Housewives, etc. thing was just plain idiotic, for a lack of better words. Be reasonable.

As for the Atlantica thing.. If there was no fuss over Ariel, I don't see a reason for any whining about Aqua.

And Vanitas as a shark would look kind of cool.

I'd say it's close to inevitable the new world is Atlantica. King Triton knew of the Keyblade in KH1. He also thought it was dangerous and causes havoc or something like that, and him thinking that could have been because Terra came there and caused damage because of his darkness. It all makes sense. And the extra boss -- Ursula.

7. erkansilk King's Apprentice

These new things will also be in the european BbS right???
    or only NA

8. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Since there are barely any major changes from NA to EU then yes these extras will be in to EU one as well.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

it may just mean that they're actually gonna make it look like they're speaking english instead of just putting the english voiceovers on japanese cutscenes and adding subtitles. i'd actually love it if they did that cuz the last game to look like it was KH2.

10. key dragon One with the keyblade

Please it was still enough fanservice. Plus a bikini can't be that risque.

11. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Remember that this is also owned by Disney. If it was up to Square Enix, they wouldn't care so much but almost everything is risque in the eyes of Disney.

12. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

You can get fanservice. Just call rule 34 for Aqua on /b/.

Back on topic, what's this bullshittery of a late summer release? I know dates get pushed back, but almost 7 months between? It better blow my mind or I'm going to send them a strongly worded letter.

13. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Well Square Enix is putting more effort into I guess. Lip syncing, getting the voice acting recorded, adding a new boss and making the game harder and fixing all the bugs that were in the Japanese version and then after that they beta test everything. Sure the game will take longer to get out but at least we know that game will work properly.

EDIT: Completely off topic but I just noticed that you have 555 posts and I have 444 posts. What a coincidence.

14. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

There is still promotional work to do as well. And then reviewers and previews and that kind of thing - even after a game is finished companies will do a sh**-ton to make sure it sells. You know, get their money back.

(Also, UK website, no matter how hard you try, you can't hide that 12 rating~)

15. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, I guess that's true. I'm just wondering how much of this extension is being used to implement the new additions to the game.

16. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I'm not sure if i got this right but you say that Disney announced that Pixar films will be involved in the game? WHEN did this happened?

Oh gosh..., please pay some attention to what others write before you insult them ok? I KNOW that Disney OWNS Pixar BUT that doesn't mean that their movies will be included in the franchise. Disney owns Marvel as well if you remember as well as TV series, channels and God knows what else but that doesn't mean that they will be added in Kingdom Hearts.

There is a possibility, i don't doubt that but it is very small since...

(Once again) Kingdom Hearts= "Pure" Disney film + FF games

17. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

idk im thinking that for some of the slight changes may be the language cuz the japanese versions of a lot of stuff have language not suited for younger kids so they may be changing that idk though

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

He meant that they wouldn't make an announcement just to say they're putting Pixar films in the game.
    And I kind of agree. If they did include Pixar, they would make a note in an interview, but I doubt it'd be an announcement solely for that.

But unlike Marvel and everything else, Pixar would actually be understandable in KH.
    Depends on your definition of "pure."
    I mean look at the seriousness of FF games and the innocence of Disney (at first look at anyway).
    They don't exactly go well together, which is why FF was toned down some in KH.
    I could definitely see some Pixar in KH.
    Rather or not they'd include it, that's up to Disney.

19. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

20. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I hope so but what about King Louie? Isn't Disney not allowed to use him anymore because of some legal issues with the family of the original voice actor?