Birth by Sleep American BBS Release to contain changes

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Rho, Feb 26, 2010.

1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

The new world's most likely Jungle Book.

2. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

ffffffff

Also, it looks like the English version has Aqua's original outfit, judging by the leaked English trailer.

3. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

I saw a change coming a mile away, but this time. they're actually adding stuff.

Awesome.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

I'm nearly certain that they're going to add the jungle book. If they had it as an event for the trailer, then why not?

I just hope these additional worlds can be worthwhile and not just slapped on aimlessly in the hope that the game would last longer and attract more people because it includes 'so and so world'. For all you know it could be a repeat of the Little Mermaid on KH2 for one of em..

5. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Birth By Sleep has that covered already with Disney Town. Except Disney Town looks to be a lot more satisfying since you can still travel around and fight Unversed.

6. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

can anyone say super epic ****** jeez...the dude was just saying and actually
    new compression techniques can be discovered ever think about that huh did ya...bet ya didn't...wanna know why...cause your too busy being a TROLL!

7. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Nice. I'd love new stuff for the game. But is that going to be for European version too?

8. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok that was ******ed ....think before I post?...captain hero should think before he posts rather then just attacking someone for stating an opinion

and yes new techniques can be discovered and no that doesn't mean they have...but the mere fact that they are able to put more on now rather then earlier lends itself easily to the notion that they have in fact discovered new ways to compress stuff

so i think you should think before you de-rep someone again out of friendship with a bully who can't stand the idea of new compression techniques for some reason...

9. LadyRaven23 Moogle Assistant

In my opinion they are probably add the Black Cauldron as the new world in BBS.

10. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

That world (Most likely would be called Prydain) would be an awesome addition. I don't think it will likely appear in Birth By Sleep but I hope it appears in a future installment.

11. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Oh the Black Cauldron you say? That might be a nice addition to the game. I'm all for it!

12. LadyRaven23 Moogle Assistant

True The Black Cauldron may be a little dark. I still say it may be a good world if you ask me. I love Jungle Book but I wonder what name they will give it?

13. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Wait, so, that means that we are kind of getting like the Final Mix version of the game? That would be nice for a change! c:

14. LadyRaven23 Moogle Assistant

I don't think it would be a Final Mix per say its just for the US version only. The extra world I mean

15. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Well, like the equal to a Final Mix then? Because those always has an extra feature or too. But, I would like to see that then! Might have to purchase a copy when it gets here!

16. LadyRaven23 Moogle Assistant

Yes an equal is exactly correct.