Support another psp issue I ran into....

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Blayz Mods, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

yup, I've been having this problem for a long time now and can't seem to find a solution, I've tried both youtube and google but to no avail, first of all I got the last problem I had solved, it was that the version of remote joy lite I had installed on my psp was causing the issue, now the issue I'm having is when ever I'm in the game and I select cheats with cwcheat and return to the game after a few minutes of gameplay the psp freezes then shuts off by itself I don't touch the power switch what so ever, and it does this with any game I play, even if I attempt to play without cheats the same thing always occurs, does anyone know how I can fix this, cus I can't find any solution that pertains to this exact problem I'm having. thx guys.??^^

2. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

bump!

3. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

Your version of CWcheats might be outdated. Try installing the latest version and see if it makes any difference. If not maybe your CFW needs to be updated.

I've never had any problems with CWcheats other than some of the cheat codes not working.

4. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I actually found a website that gives a solution to the exact problem I had just the other day but ty for tryin to help.^^

this can be locked now.=)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.