Birth by Sleep (Another) Xehanort Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Vex123, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

I was browsing through th KH:Ultimania section when I found an interview that alarmed, particularly these three questions. And especially the last question of these. This could fuel a theory that Terra is not really Xehanort but after the fight with MX, he was converted into a young man with in some way and that Terra, Ven, and Aqua had built the station of awakening, and that they had (reluctabtly) went to Ansem the Wise to leave the young, new Xehanort in the Radiant Garden, and that Ansem the Wise found him and raised him as said in the secret ansem reports. The second question could mean that Ven was "erased" (see scan translations) (perhaps with Xehanort's lost memories, hint hint) into Sora, and that his likeness was freed once his nobody was created. The first question just interested me because of the possibilities it laid down for KHIII. Please give me your speculation.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Ummm...I can't exactly comment on that. Although I doubt that Terra thing could've happened...why would they just ditch their friend? Ansem the Wise found him...no mention that people had brought Terra/Xehanort there. I have some weird theory that Terra was erased and Ven is the one that'll be in KH3...

3. Mithril Sora Banned

theories.....?

I think Xigbar is really the "MX clone thing" that looks like Riku in a Power RAnger form. Theres a connection there, I think there is anyways. You theory doesn't make sense though. I'm in belief that Sora and Ven are brothers, it explains a lot when you think about it.

4. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, part of the theory's point is that Terra isn't Xehanort. But, the fact Terra, Aqua, and Ven knew/met/saw Ansem the Wise changes a whole lot for me. Wait, what if Mickey introduced TAV to Ansem the Wise? Wait, I just thought up another theory . . . What one of/ TAV/MX/the Dark Soldier is/are the Keyblade Wielder(s) that had brought ruin? That would mean a whole lot!

(And by the way, Mithril Sora, there's a lot in the game that tells that Sora is an only child)

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

You are saying, that Terra replaced Xehanort as Ansem the Wise's new apprentice? If that is true, then the Terra was actually the Xehanort we all know. It fuels the strange and constantly re-used theory that Terra is Xehanort. What do you mean by "erased"? Erased means to "eliminate completely", therefore I don't see how Ven could be "erased" into Sora, unless you are using the word erase to replace another word. Possibly "trapped" in Sora?

6. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Ven does have something to do with Sora. Sora was supposed to be looked after by Terra, but somehow Ven got led into that situation, which made him having something to do with Sora's nobody before Roxas.(Or something like that.)