Birth by Sleep any ideas...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Jul 7, 2011.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't know, I mean somehow having two bonus bosses based on the same guy seems a bit unlikely. Also MF has the whole time flux thing going on. If you just look at the keyblade you get when you beat him, it's a giant stopwatch with a sand timer as the keychain. I think it's almost definitely someone from the future in BBS (say after KH2 time). Plus he just completely has the wrong body type, he's much taller and bulkier compared to Vanitas. As well as this I don't think Vanitas had a body and soul to leave behind. He was
    pretty much a heartless already. The darkness of a heart made incarnate to form Vanitas. There was no nobody to be formed because there was never a body for him to leave
    Sorry I'm going to have to disagree here :)

2. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

I'm part of the team who thinks that MF is the first nobody of Xehanort

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

FIRST? What is this madness?? I'd love to hear this theory :) Sounds interesting !

4. gamehelp1000 Moogle Assistant

what if...
    lets just say there was already an organization XIII member (only one), and it was the leader, he was trying to collect hearts (new members), but he got in the way of Xehanort, and he was killed, but same with sora and the princess of heart, the mysterious figure latched his heart to Xehanort, bla bla bla, Xehanort turned into a heartless and a nobody, Terra's heart went off with Xehanort heartless, and the mysterious figure with Xemnas, Xehanort's heartless was drawn to Riku because of what happened between Terra and Riku on the destiny Islands ( I guess he was kinda drawn to Riku ) probably not right.... and can someone plz tell me how to put the icon up for my posting, PLZ....
    [​IMG]