Dream Drop Distance Anyone else having problems with Aerial Recovery?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Omancer, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Omancer Merlin's Housekeeper

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems using Aerial Recovery. I loved this skill in every other game but for some reason I can't get it to work in this one.

I have it equipped in my Action Commands, and it says "Press Y after an attack knocks you into the air to right yourself." I've only had it work once, maybe twice. Am I missing something here?

2. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

It works fine for me. Although it's annoying to get used to, seeing as the other games had it as the jump button.

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Occasionally it refuses to work for me, which has kinda screwed me over a few times. I'm not sure what the problem with it is.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I've only had the counter recovery skill work for me properly. I don't find it too bad but you're right, it's not as good as other KH games in terms of its response.

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

It really has to do with timing. Only once has it ever failed on me. By the way, be careful with "sticky buttons". If you mash Y instead of waiting until the right moment (the highest part of when you go airborne), it won't work.

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Arial Recovery is not the same like KH2. idk. Its not very fluent. It gets me killed most the time. Including dashing.

7. Noise For Love and Justice

Ok good I thought it was just me having issues with it. But yeah....its not the best one they have had.