Birth by Sleep Anyone here disappointed with the Xehanort boss?*Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Labrys, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

The part when you play as terra in the keyblade graveyard and you fight Master Xehanort by yourself. Anyone disappointed with that part? I mean I kinda expected more from that boss fight. I didn't even.like the song.as well. Hell even the part when everyone meets in the keyblade graveyard was messed up.
    But yeah anyone here disappointed?

2. Ventuskeyblade Merlin's Housekeeper

i always figured that Xehanort wanted to loose so he could place his heart into Terra. So it was meant to be an easy fight pretty much.

3. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

All I think is that it was pretty much what the people who made KH wanted it to be. If you've got any problems--go and tell them. It didn't bother me a bit.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

You kidding me? He is the Hardest storyline boss ever in BBS. It's what I expected, REALLY hard on the first try.

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

He isn't that hard, and as stated previously by others he "wanted to lose". The problem in BBS is that the game was too short when you were 30~40 you would be at the end of the game(so he couldn't be that strong as you would face him at low levels).. all your skills would probably be top tier,as playing in the command boards IS SO MUCH FUN (the best mini game in the KH series so far) .. so it is what it is..
    The secret bosses give you something to aim for after he is gone though.

6. 61 No. B

Everything about the Keyblade Graveyard is just a mess.

The only good thing that came out of it was the secret videos in KH2. Those were awesome. Those got me excited to play the game and that world itself, and when you see those exact scenes recreated in BBS it's awesome. But the thing is, the game doesn't even deserve credit for those awesome scenes because they already existed.

So yeah, I was disappointed with the fight, and everything else about the world.

The only thing I wasn't disappointed with was Ventus' last fight. Aquas last fight was cool conceptually, but for the X-Blade that was far less of a challenge than it should have been.

7. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Yeah I was also a bit disappointed as well since Master Xehanort is suppose to be the Big Bad of the series. Now he gets himself pinned by Terra, a keyblade wielder who wields darkness and was a bit of unsure of himself. Plus, Terra wasn't even at a high level. So yeah this is the main reason why I consider Terranort and Xemnas stronger than this guy.

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Seeing how Xehanort himself says that he needs a vessel because his own body is growing old. It's not surprising to see him lose easily. He needs a new vessel, and his body is obviously weak because of his age.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yep what Railos said.

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

So then what's going to happen in KH3 when you fight him? Are you going to fight him in some new One-Winged Angel Form or is he going to be stronger than he was over 10 years ago?

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Possibly. He could also get stronger if he combines the power from all his other forms.

12. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Or if he combines himself with Kingdom Hearts :eek:.

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Like what Xemnas, and Ansem SoD did? That would work.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I think he will remain in human form but will have a kind of radiation of power from him like the replica riku when you fight him for the last time.

15. AfritxAlchemy Moogle Assistant

Ansem SoD was close to Kingdom Hearts...did he get the unlimited power of darkness he wanted? Pfft! NO! He gets hella blasted by a huge beam of light!Next challenger? :p

16. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

To me it seems that Xehanort wasn't fighting seriously in that fight.

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

He was just buying time during the forging. Once that was done he pretty much surrendered the fight.

So no, I wasn't disappointed. I wouldn't say I was impressed with that battle, but it wasn't the final fight. I wasn't supposed to be impressed by it. And I was impressed by the following fight.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

^ This is the key. The fight as Terra's armor was quite impressive, and that's where the weight was placed in that ending.

19. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

You know what I want to see. In KH3 I want Riku and Sora to fight Ansem and Xemnas at the same time then you beat them, only after you beat them they merge into what can only be described as a God beyond Gods and you fight them agian only with mickey or some other wielder.

20. A Zebra Chaser

Why would Xemnas + Ansem form a God? They're not THAT powerful