Video Anyone want to join a MEP?

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Stardust, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

As long as you only use a snippet of the AMV and not the full video, then sure.
    If I made an intro with characters I'd have to gather everyone and have them pick one and put it in the first post, which would be a lot of work at this point -- so I'd say no, but I may make an intro with just everyone's names. Depends on how much time I have to compile it once everyone has turned their part in.

And yes, any song that isn't already taken works. I'll update the first post.

2. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

hey guys - we're going to put this on youtube so it'd be awesome if you could test to see if youtube allows the song or not first so then the video won't be taken down once we have it all together
    Some artist I know that automaticly take down the songs are: AFI, Paramore, The Veronicas, and Jason Mraz

3. Unknownkid Traverse Town Homebody

well I have used a Paramore Song for my 'How Did We Get Here' AMV, and yes, it got muted immediately, but you can unmute it again by resolving the copyright! I just followed a tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldkSDZjc6io)

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

You do know that you can file a dispute form under the terms of the fair use act if its removed right? Besides you just have to put something like "We do not own [insert name here] it belongs to [insert name here]" and its then part of the fair use act for sure and you have a right to dispute the claim if it is removed more so than if you don't add who owns the rights.

5. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

ummm quite a lot of people
    if you want to be able to get a job in the gov't or politics or something of that sort you should have your slate clean

yeah - but the songs that are being muted are being muted because the artist or recording company have asked so, so lets respect their wishes

6. Stardust Chaser

.__. Umm... Okayy,
    When I post this on YouTube I reaaaaally don't want to deal with disputing anything, so if it gets muted or removed on my account, someone else will probably have to reupload it. My apologies, but it's confusing and bleurgh for me. Perhaps in that case, I should just give a download link to the completed MEP and let you guys download it and post it at your leisure.

I don't get why just using 45 second excerpts would be illegal at all though. >:

Anyway Lulu, do you want out of the MEP then? I got your PM about the song change, so I can do either.

EDIT: UPDATEUPDATE. I've changed your song and put the request to remove your part in case of copyright issues in the first post.

Soo everyone else, please just give the new section in the first post a quick read if you can.
    Thankss~

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

i just want out if it's muted and someone tries to 'unmute it'

8. Stardust Chaser

Yep, it's in the first post now. Let me know if I wrote it unclearly or you need anything else =P.

9. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

you wrote it perfectly - danke schon

10. Stardust Chaser

No problem~.

Btw guys, the PM thing might be moved to Monday (most likely not, but MAYBE), as it turns out I am SUPER busy this weekend. At this point I am still free Sunday night but busy Friday/Saturday so it should be sent out to everyone who still needs to get their part in on Sunday. So you all have until Sunday morning to get it finished before I PM you. :>

If you don't then, again, no worries, it's just a reminder. I've chatted with several people who completely they forgot they were even involved xD so I just wanna put everyone on the same page.

Cheers~

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

-_-.... yeah yeah i know ok... if its a muted problem then i can only choose at least 3 of mine... i think it will be hammer head but i gotta fix it up a bit.

12. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

got my part in :D

13. Stardust Chaser

Yep, I got it. Thanks.

Okay everyone, I've sent the PM off. In it I asked that you PM me or post here just to let me know your status. I'm sorry if it's a lot of trouble to do that Dx. Everyone whose name is bold green or bold black should have recieved a PM. If you've already got your part in or have dropped out and got one anyway, that's my fault -- Sorry!

14. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I was going to say, I didn't get a pm! D:
    but then I read on and was like 'ohhhh'
    and star - you're making an intro if you like it or not! D=<

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Sorry I haven't turned mine in; haven't started yet >.>

I'll try getting it done by...September?

16. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Sorry I didnt reply about the song that Im using. The song is Dance Inside by The All American Rejects. I should be done around September like Hayabusa

17. Stardust Chaser

O...Kay so it's been almost a month AGAIN,

What I was PLANNING on doing was to take everyone who didn't reply out of the MEP until they replied, but I decided to wait because I only got a reply from maybe half the people I PM'd. But nobody else has replied since, so next weekend I'm going to put together what we have and maybe put everyone else's parts in a separate WORM if they come back. Sound good?

So everyone who replied but hasn't gotten their part in yet has a week before I put it together. If you need more time let me know.

And sorry again, this was long overdue.

18. Stardust Chaser

Well yes but technically some people's parts are LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG overdue as well =3. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE GUILTY HERE YOU KNOW.

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

well I turned mine in. and i think 7 is good enough of an MEP.

20. Stardust Chaser

I know you did, I wasn't talking about you xD.

And sure it is, but I don't want to just kick everyone else out of the project without at least giving them a chance to make a part if they still want to >: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.