[APRIL FOOLS] Kingdom Hearts 3: "Project <3"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Square recently held a private conference at GDC with some news we think you guys are really going to flip over! We haven’t got all the details yet but this seems to finally be it—Kingdom Hearts 3!

kh3_phonepic.jpg kh3p3log.jpg

• Release sometime after KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • Production has been going on in secret for a while now
    • Codename “Project <3”
    • Rumored locations:
      • Agrabah, a Kingdom Hearts classic at this point
      • Andy’s Room, from Disney & Pixar’s Toy Story. Buzz and Woody models were found in Kingdom Hearts II (though they were unused), so it’s unsurprising the next numbered Kingdom Hearts title will feature them!
      • More Pixar worlds are hinted to appear
    • The title will feature Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy as main party members (no word on whether the previous three character limit will be adjusted). Kairi is rumored to be a playable character but little is known about the role she’ll play.
    • New Final Fantasy characters from XII and XIII will make cameos
    As some of you guys are probably aware Square is going through some tough financial times—the announcement and development of Project <3 does seem very sudden, so I was skeptical at first, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were going to try to put out some titles they know will sell well in order to make up for losses.

The big question is, though: PS3? PS4? Multi-platform?

Whatever it is, this is the biggest news we've had in years!

Source: Eyes on FF, KHWorld

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Arch
      Arch
      This. Even if this news had come out a week from now, there wouldn't really be any reason to believe it. The day Square gets their act together is the when Capcom stops being so greedy.
    2. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      AKA Never?
    3. libregkd
    4. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      You know, this kind of news isn't funny for someone who has a job reporting on pop culture stuff just like this.
    5. Jiηx
      Jiηx
      If they were good at their job they'd check their sources.
    6. libregkd
    7. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      Which is why I'm very freaking thankful that I didn't report on it. I had completely forgot about April Fools (since it was posted sometime yesterday for me) but I did notice that there were no links to original sources. And I was too lazy to do my own research if there were any more sites reporting on it, so I just completely dropped it. Still, I was planning on doing an article on this until I logged on and became furiously angry.
    8. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      BURN!.gif
    9. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      To be honest, We hardly ever do April fools at my house... So yeah I was a little skeptical... but I seriously didn't think anyone was cruel enough to joke about such a thing, even on April 1st... I'm sorry but.... This was heartbreaking for me.... but of course now everyone is going to tell me to suck it up. don't worry, I know I'm pathetic, but hope is not something I will let go of so easily. Also, just now got online, never been on during April 1st; great April fools trick to flip all the avatars.
    10. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      and i thought versus XII was canceled ? :/ anyways i knew it was a joke lol something like this never realy happens.
    11. libregkd
    12. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Okay, I knew I wasn't the only one seeing that.
    13. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      You're serious? they really are flipped to you?
      April Fools (Didn't take much to figure that one out though, huh?) :)

it was kinda a lame joke.... reminds me of the other day when I told someone online that The internet is where I seem to post all my bad jokes...... great luck, huh?
    14. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Sued? when was that?
    15. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      square was sued by Disney. Turns out they were using the likenesses of the Disney characters without their permission
    16. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Oh, I see. When did that happen?
    17. Trigger
      Trigger
      guys avatar images are back to 192x192

fix it
    18. Amaury
      Amaury
      No, they're not.
    19. Trigger
      Trigger
      the avatar i made and uploaded is 200x200 but on the site it was resized to 192x192 and now it looks all muddy and blurry

so yeah
    20. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      I remember that. It was great day....to be a staff member.