Birth by Sleep Aqua is a Princess of Heart

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by erkansilk, Aug 14, 2009.

1. erkansilk King's Apprentice

that could be the connection between aqua and kairi

aqua is the 7th princess of heart and she choosed kairi to be the 3rd keyblade wielder and 7th princess of heart

2. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

...There were already seven princesses, so either Aqua can't be one or Kairi can't, and we already know that Kairi is, therefore Aqua is not a Princess of Heart.

Why and how would she 'choose' Kairi as the third Keyblade wielder (The fourth actually- Sora, Mickey, Riku, THEN Kairi), when it is the Keyblade that chooses the wielder, and current evidence pointing towards Kairi's Keyblade actually being Riku's second Keyblade (Dual Wield).

Besides, there doesn't have to be a link between them anyway.

3. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

*CoughGrammarCough*

There is NOTHING proving this theory. Plus Kairi doesn't have a keyblade, Riku gave her one, meaning that it's Riku's keyblade. As stated above. Plus I don't see too much of a connection starter between the two anyway.

4. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

It's said there isn't a connection between VAT and one member of SRK.
    The one without is Kairi
    Nothing currently points towards that
    No, Kairi can't use the Keyblade.
    Other wise VAT would have picked up her Keyblade in the secert movie
    [​IMG]
    It's already been said 7 exist in BBS and if that were the case MX would be after Aqua, but nothing indicates that.
    Terra may have chosen Riku to be the holder of the Kingdom Key orginally but when he let darkness into his heart the Keyblade made the jump from Sora to Riku. That's why Sora is known as the Keyblade Chosen one
    ^This

5. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

...but Terra can't choose Riku to be the Keyblade Master, because, I repeat:

It is the Keyblade and the Keyblade ONLY that chooses the wielder. Not even previous wielders can choose the successor. If this were the case, Riku would have needed Sora's permission to take the Keyblade from him in Hollow Bastion- the Keyblade was the one that decided to change sides because at that moment Riku was more worthy.

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I thought Riku was the ORIGINAL keyblade wielder to begin with.

7. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

So says Riku, but how does he know this? I think it is his arrogance talking through. Even if he is, its still the Keyblade that chose this, and still the Keyblade that decided to go to Sora instead.

8. erkansilk King's Apprentice

he asked sora if he is the one he has choosen

that means riku merged with a keyblade weilder

will have to wait until bbs comes out but i think there iS a connection .

maybe kairi was choosen to weild dark side kingdom key
    but THE GATHERING isnt cannon

9. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

When did this happen?

See my response to this thread to know my opinion on this: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=2874041#post2874041

Umm...yes it is.

10. erkansilk King's Apprentice

Before you fight terra in kh2 fm

and in the second video(birth by sleep) they dont weild their second keyblades

nomumura said it was just to show a connection between them

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

And Nomura said that whether the Lingering Sentiment is Terra or not is uncertain and irrevelant, so that battle is NOT canon

12. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Ah yes, about VAT picking up the keyblade wielders keyblades: The game is set 10 years in the past right? How is that possible? Another thing, Keyblade wielders don't choose the next wielders right, the keyblade chooses it's master? Lastly, how and why can Kairi wield a keyblade, that makes no sense at all. Oh, and Mickey doesn't get chosen by the keyblade does he? He finds it.. right?

13. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

One can't be chosen to be a Keyblade Master one must have training. Terra chose to have the keyblade Riku, but the Keyblade sensed darkness and jumped to Sora. We know this because on the day after Kairi came to the island Riku saw the keyhole to Destiny islands and later used the keyblade to open the door in KH1.
    "Terra" said he did
    Not if his heart was stronger, which was the case
    He was

No, It is said in Jimminy's Journal in KH1
    That's what Mickey is for
    But the words the dude says are. I know it is confusing, but the battle and the person aren't canon, but what he says are. They matter to the stpry line and a clue to everyone's past
    Just there to show a connection. Never really happened
    It's sounds like both is possible
    She can't
    Right
    Yes, but he can still use it.

14. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Wtf? Since when? Sora didn't have training.

I repeat: ONLY THE KEYBLADE CAN CHOOSE. So what if he saw/opened the Keyhole? Doesn't prove the Keyblade was given to him by Terra.

When was this?

Thats exactly my point, the Keyblade chooses the one witht he stronger heart, so Aqua/Terra can't choose for it.

Regardless, its still the Keyblade that chooses.

Lets clear this up. Can someone find a link to the video? Does he say, word for word: 'I decided who would succeed me'?

Wait, how do you know the Keyblade didn't choose him?

15. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Since VAT appeared and some dude known as MASTER Xehanhort who showed us what a true master really is
    Sora isn't a Keyblade master, he's only the Keyblade's chosen one. Which really says something, if every keyblade user is chosen by the weapon what makes Sora so special to have that title
    Or the Keyblade can choose.
    So how did he open it? And where did he get the keyblade to begin with? And if he had the ability to see the keyhole at such a young age right after BBS that would play right into the theory.
    Can choose
    He says you weren't the one I chose. Along with the journal saying Riku was the orginal person set to have the keyblade and the fact Van and Terra are seen watching over Sora and Riku play fight it's easy to see that Riku could have been chosen to have the kingdom key.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLI1Zu6_u0

Because he had to another realm to find it. As Sora found the weapon magically in front of him. Going in search of something doesn't sound like you were chosen.

16. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

But if Kairi is a keyblade weilder why does she only find out she can use one when Riku gives her one in KH2?

I have a theory:

The original keyblade weilder was Riku, but the keyblade sensed his darkness, and so it went to the person with the next strongest heart. Well, if you think about uit, Sora only had a strong heart because of his friendship with Riku and Kairi, maybe that's why she can weild a keyblade?

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

No she lived there until Xehanhort's heartless who was the ruler of the kingdom at that time kicked her out to draw out the keyblade
    And Kairi is sent sailing and reaches Destiny Islands
    And no the world wasn't destoried but over run with heartless.
    If it was destoried how did it magically reappear years later?
    No she isn't

Kairi doesn't have a keyblade. Yes she has a pure heart, but that's not the same thing as a strong heart which is needed to wield the Keyblade. What occured was simple. Riku handed his 2nd Way to Dawn to her, he was basically dual wielding and letting her hold it.

Now I know someone is going say that if that was the case it would have poofed back to Riku like it did to Jack Sparrow and Leon, unless Riku wanted it to stay. In both cases the keyblade was sent back to Sora for a reason. In Jack's case it was a simple trick on the pirate and in Leon's case he didn't have strong a heart compared to Sora to use the keyblade and it returned to it's owner. But there have been many cases of other people holding the keyblade when it should have poofed away.
    • Riku and Roxas @ Deep Dive, Riku held on to Roxas's keyblade for a full battle
    • Sora hold Way to Dawn in the battle against Xemnas
    • Roxas lending Xion his Keyblade when she lost her ability to do so on a misssion.
    My point here is this, other people are capable of holding the Keyblade if the owner wishes it.

My final piece of evidence is this

Because she isn't a keyblade wielder.
    Good so far
    No

18. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

*Facekeyboard* So Mickey is wielding a replica or a fake DS Kingdom Key? I think not.

That slightly contradicts the ending of Days.

Roxas got dual wielding in the end from getting Xion's Keyblade, Correct? So the dead can hand over their keyblades to someone else after death? That means that, in that case, the keyblade doesn't choose it's wielder. Which means Xeddrief's post make no sense.

Now, I might have overlooked something, or forgot one thing, but I'm pretty sure someone isn't making clear sense.

19. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Xion merged with Roxas, and technically still lives within him. This enables him to draw upon her power, hence dual-wielding. Its not so much that she 'chose' to give him her keyblade.

20. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

^Basically what I would say

The Keyblade can chose it's wielder, I mean Sora is the Keyblade's chosen one after all. But I won't rule out the possiblity of it being transferred or guided to another person.