Birth by Sleep Aqua is a Princess of Heart

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by erkansilk, Aug 14, 2009.

1. erkansilk King's Apprentice

here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41GiZEeSpA

you see riku isnt duel weilding he summons his keyblade after he gave kairi her keyblade.

remember what donald said: Kairi you were great

and this: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_known_Keyblade_Wielders

Kairi's currently-unnamed Keyblade was given to her by Riku in The World That Never Was. Kairi's Keyblade is delicate looking and sports a floral design. Kairi used this Keyblade to fight against the Heartless for one battle in The World That Never Was. The complete reason Kairi was able to wield a Keyblade is unknown, but Nomura has stated that it is in part due to the strength of her heart. Nomura has said the scene in which Riku gives her a Keyblade hints at something. It is assumed that this is the Keyblade that represents Destiny Islands, given its floral design and the Paopu Fruit Keychain.

2. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

So what if he gave her the keyblade before summoning his own? Its still his keyblade, there isn't a set order to summon them in. Also, so what if Donald thinks Kairi is a good fighter? Again, doesn't prove anything.

And the wiki quote and Nomura interview, while interesting, does not prove that Kairi is a wielder or that Aqua 'chose' her. I think that Keyblades can be wielded by those of strong hearts, so long as the Wielder wishes it. So while she has the potential to become a Keyblade Wielder, she isn't one yet.

3. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

The quote from this man,
    [​IMG]
    that I posted otherwise says otherwise
    Since when was the duck an expert in keyblades. He was just saying she did a good job of fighting off heartless it's didn't mean she had one. If she had a keyblade she would have been with the other 3rd confronting Xemnas

lol KH wiki? Anyone can edit that. It's not that trustworthy

One battle, doesn't that seem alittle odd. Notice she never summoned the weapon herself

And if she had a keyblade and there was a connection between her and Aqua why isn't her keyblade picked up by VAT?
    [​IMG]

4. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

VAT pick up Riku's and Sora's keyblades, that's clear enough, but who's is the third keyblade, Mickey's? I've been away fron Kingdom Hearts in a while :P

5. erkansilk King's Apprentice

And if she had a keyblade and there was a connection between her and Aqua why isn't her keyblade picked up by VAT?
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

well terra picked up soras keyblade but he isnt connected to sora
    and ven picked up rikus keyblade but he isnt connected to him
    and kairis keyblade are the memories of destiny island(riku)

maybe kairi was choosen to weild the kingdom key d
    but mickey found it before kairi could obtain it

and look at their names
    AQUA=WATER KAIRI=OCEAN
    TERRA=EARTH RIKU=LAND
    VENTUS=WIND SORA=... (lol i forgot it)

well we can only speculate so lets wait for kh3

6. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Not of you consider what the lingering sentiment said. He chose someone for something and Sora wasn't that person. It's assumed to be the Kingdom Key.
    Also Terra looks to be the leader of his gruop just like Sora

If Nomura had him pick up his keyblade there much be some connection

Yeah..no
    Why would a Princess of heart have a keyblade from the dark realm?
    And if you have to travel to a whole different realm to get something, I don't think you were chosen to wield it. If you were you wouldn't have to make the trip, the weapon would come to you.
    Yes the names are similar, but that doesn't confirm a connection to a person,
    Yep it was Mickey's

7. erkansilk King's Apprentice

Mickey has a Keyblade of the dark realm but he doesnt has darkness in his heart ....he can weild it without darkness in his hearts like KAIRI

8. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah he does. Everyone has darkness in their hearts except the Princess of hearts. Mickey has darkness in his heart.

9. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

...No.
    If that was the case, Kairi should've STILL been able to summon it and call it from Mickey's hand. Which she never did.

Wait, the Darksided Kingdom Key is from the dark realm? Or is the Dark Keyblade?

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes. Mickey left his castle early in KH1 to face this new threat. He knew the door to light couldn't be seal by Sora's keyblade alone. When Sora first arrived in Travese town he still had Star seeker. And in Kingdom hearts coded it's revealed Mickey was there on that day as well
    [​IMG]
    He then finds a away into the dark realm. (How he did this and knew that keyblade was there is still a mystery and will be covered in a new game maybe)About the same time Xehanhort's heartless has pocessed Riku's body and sent Riku's heart behind the door, where the king happens to be.
    (This scene was only in KH1 FM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMiAyMju3E ). Mickey and Riku arrive at the door and together using both keyblades Sora and Mickey seal the Door and the day is saved. Make sense?

11. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

That clears some stuff up for me, thanks, but now I'm pretty peeved that they're bringing the main storyline into coded. I mean, it's just a mobile phone game right? That's pretty ****.

12. erkansilk King's Apprentice

but riku couldnt summon the kingdom key but he was choosen to weild it.

and (i think )kairi never met mickey only after she obtained her own keyblade so she couldnt weild it to bacause she cant dw or had already a keyblade

13. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

First of all, Riku can't call the kingdom key even though he can wield the keyblade again because he learnt to use his new keyblade out of the darkness. Also, in KH1, Hollow Bastion he does call out the Kingdom Key, because he takes it from Sora.
    Lastly, Kairi is not a keyblade master, she can simply wield it because she is a princess of heart therefore she has a pure heart, or a heart full of light, no darkness.

14. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Because the keyblade chose another
    Nomura said it's Riku's other keyblade, not her own.

15. erkansilk King's Apprentice

1. the d kk choosed another

2. but she could fight it
    but squall couldnt weild the kk and it went back to sora

the keybalde shoud also go back to riku but it didnt

16. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Read my post it above, it explains everything you just queried.

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Says who?
    From the looks of it the Dark realm Keyblade didn't chose anyone
    No she didn't

Kairi doesn't have a keyblade. Yes she has a pure heart, but that's not the same thing as a strong heart which is needed to wield the Keyblade. What occured was simple. Riku handed his 2nd Way to Dawn to her, he was basically dual wielding and letting her hold it.

Now I know someone is going say that if that was the case it would have poofed back to Riku like it did to Jack Sparrow and Leon, unless Riku wanted it to stay. In both cases the keyblade was sent back to Sora for a reason. In Jack's case it was a simple trick on the pirate and in Leon's case he didn't have strong a heart compared to Sora to use the keyblade and it returned to it's owner. But there have been many cases of other people holding the keyblade when it should have poofed away.
    • Riku and Roxas @ Deep Dive, Riku held on to Roxas's keyblade for a full battle
    • Sora hold Way to Dawn in the battle against Xemnas
    • Roxas lending Xion his Keyblade when she lost her ability to do so on a misssion.
    My point here is this, other people are capable of holding the Keyblade if the owner wishes it.

My final piece of evidence is this

Look at it further
    Nomura is basically say that what Kairi was giving is Soul eater. But Soul eater turned into the Way to Dawn. Thus this means Riku must have given her his 2nd keyblade. He was dual wielding.

18. erkansilk King's Apprentice

riku was choosen to weild thr kk but it choosed sora

what if kk darkside choosed mnickey because h had a stronh heart

nad where is the proof that the princesses of heart can weild the keyblade for a short time

19. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

it doesn't matter how long, she can wield it until Riku chooses to take it back. She can just wield it, not control it. As long as Riku allows her to wield it, she can wield it without problem. And Darkside keyblade didn't choose Mickey, he found it, but he could already wield a keyblade so he had no problem making it his own. Also, Princesses of heart has nothing to do with it, if Riku is allowing someone to use his keyblade, they can use it until he poofs it back to himself or puts it away.

20. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay?
    If it chose him, He wouldn't have had to go to another realm to get it.
    Not wield. To wield would be to summon the weapon on her own. She was holding it.