Birth by Sleep Aqua is a Princess of Heart

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by erkansilk, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Roxas429 Moogle Assistant

OMFG WHY DID YOU NOT PUT THAT IN A SPOILER!!!???? not cool mad really not cool....i think for the very first time in my life i found some one that i truly hate...not cool the spoiler cover is there for a reason, really man not COOL AT ALL!!!!! i HATE SPOILERS and this was a big one

2. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Pwned.
    lmao.

3. erkansilk King's Apprentice

so mickey wasnt choosen to weild d kk but who was choosen to weuild it?????

4. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

...? If you didn't want to run into spoilers then why are you even in the Upcoming Kingdom Hearts section? And now I'm the first person you've ever met that you hate? I'm jealous, you must live a great life if the worst thing that has happened to you is a small spoiler for a children's video game.

Back on topic, actually the
    Keyblade did choose Mickey
    , it states in the
    Ansem reports that he had the Keyblade
    when he first met
    Ansem
    , which was at least a couple of years before
    KH1.

5. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes Mickey had a keyblade when he met ATW lol
    But Mickey didn't get the dark realm Keyblade until KH1
    With the announcement of Coded info we learned Mickey was there on Sora's first day in Travese town.
    [​IMG]
    Notice he has the Star seeker and not the Dark realm Keyblade.
    Mickey likely had the star seeker when he went and met Ansem The Wise long before KH1

We don't know. It may not have chosen anyone. We really won't know until Nomura tells Mickey's story in a future game.

6. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Coded is set after KH2, that Mickey is the real one sent into the data world. So its still the Dark Realm keyblade but with the Star Seeker keychain. And if he had a keyblade already, why would he need to search for another?

7. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

But it retells the events of the past.
    No it's not
    Everything in that world is a digital copy.
    The only way the real Mickey can effect this world is by talking to the digital Sora like the voice that Sora has heard so many times before in past games
    But Sora got the Star seeker keychain when he learned to dual wield. Plus if it was the real him, why change to the Star Seeker?
    Another question that needs to be answered in a new game.
    It could be that two Keyblades of both realms were needed to close the door. One on both sides. But how Mickey knew this or why the Keyblade was there is unknown at this time.

8. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Yes it is, the basic point of the game is that Mickey makes a digital copy of the journal to find out whats going on. The only way he can do that is to enter that world after creating it, not just sitting there staring at it. If it is a retelling of the past, then it would just be a retelling of KH1. Sora never met Mickey during KH1 until the end, so it must be the real Mickey interfering.

And during the Roxas-Sora fight, if Sora has the Oathkeeper or Oblivion keychain attached then Roxas would still wield the two of them, so it is completely possible to have more than one copy of a keychain.

And he changes his keyblade for the same reason that Sora does throughout the series: Some are better than others.

I accept the point that Mickey may have some other reason to find the dark realm Keyblade, although if this is the case, why can he not dual wield in KH2, and what happened to Starseeker? But my point is that he IS a true chosen wielder and that the version of him in Coded is the real one.

Futher proof that he had starseeker first is his appearence with it at the end of the KH2 FM+ secret ending. I just don't know why he swapped it for the Dark Realm one and then back again.

9. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Mickey can talk through people's hearts, so he could be out side talking in
    I'm not sure. Wasn't Twilight Town shown in one scene of a trailer?
    Right they didn't meet in the real world.
    But you forgot about the Org. Unknown. He seems to have been screwing around with the worlds and messing up the story.
    For instance
    In Wonderland (Eps .3 Full thing can be read here http://forums.khinsider.com/coded/132373-episode-three-famitsu-summary-spoilers.html ) all the people have suffered from memory problems due to a "shadow" (Not the the heartless, something total different and unknown at this point what it is.) And in Eps 2 the digital King Mickey saves Sora, Donald and Goofy after a group of heartless attack then first after they beat the Guard Armor. Very different from what happened in the rreal world.
    He was accepted by the weapon later on.
    But that doesn't mean he was chosen. If he was chosen he wouldn't have had to go in search of it.

10. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

The Org. Unknown's interference is why Mickey is stepping in. Yes, he can talk through peoples hearts like in Reverse Rebirth, but he is a ghostly figure when he does, so why is he seen here quite solid and fighting?

And yes he may have gone in search of the Darkside Kingdom Key but he was still chosen by the Starseeker much earlier.

11. erkansilk King's Apprentice

Nomura said that a person gets a keyblade if he has a strong heart...

kairi has a heart of pure light that means she has a really strong heart so she must get a keyblade in kh3...

proof?:

At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts, Riku was entitled wielder of the Kingdom Key , but when Riku chose Darkness over Light, the Darkness weakened his heart, causing the Keyblade to pass on to Sora because his heart was stronger for that moment

that means

darkness in heart = heart is week
    Light in heart = heart is strong

12. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

just thnking maybe in a later game if nomura decided to do one kairi might learn to summon her own as it is possible.

and riku has a very girly keyblade. no wonder he uses way to the dawn :D

13. Yusei Fudo Banned

Pardon if I'm being stupid but to produce a nobody you have to have a strong heart.
    Kairi= Namine

Of course I can also prove this wrong by pointing out Kairi's heart was in Sora which is what made it strong.

To Xeddrief- Mickey was there watch the cutscene. Mickey clearly says. I was here when you first arrived meaning that Mickey could be a digital copy of the Real Mickey.

14. Swillum Merlin's Housekeeper

Brexen's having a Mental Breakdown lol.

However he do have a point, You can't choose a Princess their born that way. So this got me thinking If Sora got with Kairi would Sora be a Prince of Light?

15. Swillum Merlin's Housekeeper

No, but in BBS isn't their a Prince of Heart in Cinderella's World when she goes to the Ball?

16. Swillum Merlin's Housekeeper

No, Maybe Women's Hearts are more Powerful than a Man's

17. Swillum Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay, What about this then. If their are Princess of Hearts that Hearts are Full of Light, can't their be Princess of Hearts full of Darkness?

18. erkansilk King's Apprentice

there is an interview where he says that kairi is a keyblade master (well not really a master but she cant fight good like donald said) but i cant find it just wait im looking for it.......

19. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

like it was said many times now Riku was only letting Kairi use his Keyblade. she can't summon one on her own so she isn't chosen.

hey and back to the argument concerning Mickey. Mickey is seen weilding Star Seeker in a BBs trailer when he's training under Yen Sid. that there proves that Mickey was a Chosen Weilder before finding the Darkside Kingdom Key

20. erkansilk King's Apprentice

riku gave his keyblade to kairi but nomura said that she is a keyblade master.