Kingdom Hearts II are they going to make the kh mix games in english

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by stevik7, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevik7 Merlin's Housekeeper

i was wondering if anyone knew if they were going to make the kingdom hearts mix games in english because umm well i dont know japanese...

2. Roxas OG

Well, the first Final Mix was in fact in English with Japanese subtitles. Let's hope the 2nd one is too, although we don't know yet. It may even be released here if we're lucky.

I hope that helps.

3. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

Most likely, no. But the final mix games are japanese but with english voice overs.

4. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    The director is debating on whether to sell it in US and Europe because so many fans want it. In that case it'd be obvious that it would be in English and pointless to buy the japanese.

5. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

One of'm will probably be in english and if it will then it will be the one released in Japan XD Tetsuya mentioned that he wanted to expose American gamers to the japanese voices.

6. Keybladelover Moogle Assistant

oh man!

I really hope they send Final mix over to us in english! PLEASE BE IN ENGLISH!!!

7. Tallian Banned

Well, if the U.S. does get it in Japanese I think they'll have subtitles. If they don't I'll be ticked off.

8. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Well the reason for Final Mix in the first place, was so the japanese can get a feel for what the game was like in english, since it was the closest to what Noruma was hoping for (probably to do with voice acting) Also the jap version had missed out on extra bosses etc, like the PAL version had etc, so they did Final Mix with a few extra features that the original didn't have.

Though this Final Mix has way more features, so lets hope it does make it stateside, but it will be doubtful

9. GameFreak12389 Traverse Town Homebody

All of the KHII games were exactly the same. KHI had the extra battles like Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, The Pahntom. And in KHII, everything is the same, so hopefully they will release it in america. I'll prolly be imorting it wither way. lol.

10. VideoSpud Merlin's Housekeeper

I also wish KH2: FM will come out in the US, 'cause unlike KH: FM for the first one, the 2nd FM will be loaded with more features then the first....So let's cross our fingers and hope it comes.

11. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

If Nomura wants us to experience the Japanese VAs, he better give us an option for English or not. :D Besides, it is likely for the game to come over to America. We can give them more money. :D I mean, few ppl would import a Jap. PS2 and another version of the game. -_-

12. L337 kybldmstr Destiny Islands Resident

I'd rather have KH2:FM with Jap voices and English subs, simply because the Jap voices pwn the English ones (wouldn't it be ironic if the Japs thought the English voices rocked and the Jap ones sucked? Maybe they already do think that . . .).

13. EvilMan_89 Code Master

wait, even if we do get it won't the voices be in Japanese (i don't want that, NOOOO!!!). cuz in Japan the game is English voices. i'm hoping for an English Game with English text but with all the extras. i've heard the Japanese voices but i don't really like them.

14. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

sorry dude but its not fair that the japenes have to suffer with vo's they can barely understand so if we do get fm+ i hope its with jap vo's

15. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd much rather have the Japanese cast than the English cast. I've watched so many animes in Japanese, that I've become so used to hearing Japanese.. I enjoy it more than English too.

16. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i like having the english voices cuz then when you see the ppl in there other roles you can be like hehe....sora...he

well at least thats waht i do

17. deymxgirl Moogle Assistant

I agree. I watch alot of japanese anime, and whenever I have a game that can support japanese I set it to that with English subtitles. Well, I really do hope that they come out with Final Mix soon!

18. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

i do the exact same thing! like with the sonik-kun games(sonic for those who dont know romaji) i wish my keyboard did japenese and remeber this gives them less work to do so sooner release date,other games come out sooner,and we fulfill nomuras' wish and isint there some kind of device that translates stuff? oh and thats just for kh:com remake but for final mix + they can just turn the captions to english and be done with it! but it cant go europe maybe britan but nowhere else. sorry european fans.

Attached Files:

19. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    Actually, according to a Nomura interview, quite a few Japanese gamers preferred the English voices when the first Final Mix came out.

But personally, I really don't think that you can tell which is better unless you are very good at both languages. The Japanese will have good and rubbish actors, just like we do - and they will fuss over their actors just like we fuss over ours as well.

I really wouldn't care which language the voices are in - I've had Japanese acting in Ico and the Breath of Fire series. I might prefer English acting since I can tell more easily whether the actors are good or not, but I wouldn't mind having Japanese ones.

20. XTheXCloakedXSchemerX Merlin's Housekeeper

The /main/ reason I want it to come to NA is because its gunna have RE:Com with it!

Awesome Graphics, PS2 game play, How could you say no!?

I'd be a little disapointed if it came in Japanese only with Subtitles, but I think I'd get used to it, cause I PREFER to watch Advent Children in Japense with subtitles..Japanese is so much more..Pretty. Like, Every word begins with a vowel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.