Dream Drop Distance As for... (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

... Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene, Nomura said in an interview that there may be some familiar characters who are part of the new Organization XIII and haven't been revealed yet. Out of those four, who do you think was accepted to the new Organization? Personally, I can probably see Luxord joining them. I doubt Demyx and Marluxia would join considering Demyx is a wimp and not "Xehanort" material, and Marluxia has a reputation for attempting to take over the previous Organization. As for Larxene, I think it's possible if she renounced her alliance with Marluxia.

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I think that any character that has yellow and/or pointed ears in the series is likely to be a part of the new Org.

I mean, all the iterations so far have been characters who possess yellow eyes and/or pointed ears:
    Ansem SoD
    Xemnas
    Young Xehanort
    Old Xehanort
    Isa (Saix)
    Xigbar (Braig)
    Terra-nort (not usre if a member though)

All iterations of Xehanort, as a result of being a type of Xehanort, all possess these key features of his.

Vanitas could be another iteration. I can't think of any more characters like that at this point, but expect that to be the trend.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Actually, I don't think Isa would be included. Sure, he was loyal to the Organization to a point, but it was really for his own purposes. In Days Saix was actually planning suspicious things with Axel, and I think Xemnas was aware of it to some extent.
    And I've read rumors that, as Isa, he's completely renounced his ties to the Orgy. Those are just rumors, though, so don't quote me on that.

4. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I'm not so sure about that Fearless but Isa did look pretty committed to the Organization when he attacked Lea. Plus, axel91 you are probably right about Luxord being accepted to the Organization. Along with Terra and Vanitas are probably in it as well. The rest are new characters that Nomura will have to create.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Saïx wanted to have a higher rank in the Organization, and to do that, members like Zexion and Vexen needed to be eliminated, and it looks like those two weren't chosen for the new Organization. Part of me thinks that there was another reason Xemnas sent some members to Castle Oblivion, which was to weed out members who weren't fit to become Xehanort clones. Plus, when you reach TWTNW in KH2, the only members left are Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx, and Luxord, which is why I'm sure Luxord will be part of the new Organization as it seems he proved himself worthy considering he survived that long. And I'm sure Terranort is one of the members as well. I'm interested in seeing some new characters as well.

Hmm, never considered Vanitas, but who knows? If he does become a member of the true Organization XIII, I really hope the unversed come back.

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Luxord I could see quite well in the new Organization, if only for the reason of 'what the hell else is he doing anyway'. That's also why I could see Larxene being brought back as well.

I'd also quite like Demyx to come back, but that's just me being a Demyx fangirl. Whether he actually makes it back in is iffy at best.

As for Marluxia... well, I think we'll have to wait and see on him.

Terra wouldn't. On his own, he was NOT an evil character, just very misguided and a touch stupid. His body is currently being used by Xehanort or whatever the hell his name is now (Seriously, that guy needs to pick a name and stick with it), but Terra himself wouldn't do anything terrible unless he was being excessively manipulated. And I don't think he'd let himself be after all the crap that happened in BBS.

Vanitas... Maybe? I havn't actually finished BBS yet (shame on me, I know), but from what I can tell isn't Vanitas a part of Ven? And Ven is currently sharing a heart with Sora... So again, he's pretty iffy.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

What you have to realize is that these people are not choosing this. Sora and Riku were both candidates and they certainly would never want part of that. With the exception of Braig who half had a choice. Xehanort is looking for direct versions of himself or people that are susceptible to the control while still being powerful enough to be a suitable vessel.

As for who all it is going to be, this is my thoughts, in no particular order.

[size=+1]Known Members[/size]
    1. Old Xehanort
    2. Young Xehanort
    3. Ansem Seeker of Darkness
    4. Xemnas
    5. Braig
    6. Isa

[size=+1]Possible Members[/size]
    1. Terra ~ Should be obvious
    2. Dilan ~ Awoke "unstable"
    3. Even ~ Awoke "unstable"
    4. Vanitas ~ Showed up for a moment at La Cite des Cloches
    5. Luxord ~ Survived to the end with all the known successes of the original Org XIII
    6. Marluxia ~ Final Bosses have a high occurrence here though are usually directly from Xehanort.
    7. Demyx ~ unknown current condition, but was part of the project
    8. Larxene ~ unknown current condition, but was part of the project

That gives us 14 potential, but we know only 12 made it to the "fated gathering" So at least two have to be eliminated off my possible list. More if any slots get used by characters we don't yet know about.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I doubt any of the members who woke up in Radiant Garden would be considered possible members. Don't forget, Lea was wondering where Braig and Isa were. Had Dilan and Even been chosen, they wouldn't have been in Radiant Garden with Lea, Ienzo, and Aeleus.

9. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Here is who I think New Organization XIII either already have or are seeking to recruit:

1) Vanitas; It's likely that he may have found a way to remove himself from Ven's heart or he may have been brought back through time.
    2) Demyx; Location unknown, likely choice.
    3) Luxord; Location unknown, likely choice.
    4) Marluxia; Location unknown, likely choice.
    5) Larxene; Location unknown, likely choice.
    6) Master Eraqus; Xehanort insinuated he may yet be still around, and since he was taken down, Xehanort could easily take over his vessel if possible.

10. Noise For Love and Justice

Young Xehanort can't be a member because he goes back to where he is from after he gets beat up by Riku...so that can't work.

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Your right, I rewatched the scene and Young Xehanort never takes a throne, he was just in charge of gathering the 12 at the time of old Master Xehanort's return. So he's out.

12. Mysty Unknown

I would say most of them would join again. They were all chosen for a reason making them Xanhort worthy. With Lea and Sora out of the picture, there would need to be two more vessels. The only one I can think of at the moments is Terra. Now Luxord had a lot of faith in the Organisation so no doubt he will return. I cant say the same for Marluxia or Larxene. Demyx would probably have nothing else to do. As for Ienzo, Aeleus, Dilan, and Even, We don't know what they are going to do next. all we see is them in Radiant Garden without a clear explanation on what they were up to next (unless I forgot completely).

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

But the current 12 members were already in TWTNW while Ienzo, Aeleus, Dilan, and Even were in Radiant Garden. Xehanort said Sora was to be the 13th new member.

14. Mysty Unknown

the 13th new member, I feel naive for saying this, but Isa and Braig weren't really new members so wouldn't that make Sora the 11th new member?

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The "real" Organization XIII as a whole is new. Though better wording could have been used.

16. Mysty Unknown

That is what confused me. The way he worded it was poor. So let us speculate a little, now that Sora is no longer the new vessel, who may Xanhort try to put a peice of his heart into now...? Maybe another attempt at a replica perhaps?

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well we could take our pick from the speculation of the 12 unknown members from above. Didn't work before but he makes it work now type deal. But more likely he will have to go from scratch again. Obviously raw speculation here, but I think he'll manage to get one of the seven guardians of light and Yen-Sid will come out of retirement to fill the gap. I wouldn't be surprised at another attempt on Sora or Riku (I know he said he gave up on Riku, but he still might). The only real requirement is exploitable darkness, and everyone has darkness except for the princess of light, so no exploiting Kairi. Well the Kairi thing is at least true in theory, MX's plots do tend to end up with batshit insane results.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

This is what I meant. Sorry for any confusion.