Ask me about my KH OC (ArchMix 0.5 HD+)

Discussion in 'Workshops & Recreation' started by Arch, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Arch Mana Knight

The trend is getting into full swing. If tale and cstar can do it, then so can I.

With two other threads around, the formula by now should be simple enough for anyone seeing this to understand. You ask generic or specific "world building/personality" questions about my character and I'll post a response from their point of view.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

1. What's your Hogwarts House? XD

2. What do you want out of life? (Yes I stole this from you after you stole it from KH lol)

3. What would you say is your biggest strength?

4. What would you say is your most fatal flaw?

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

1. What's your favorite color?
    2. If you were a genre of music, what do you think you'd be?
    3. What's your favorite subject in school?
    4. If you found yourself winning the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with that munny?

4. Arch Mana Knight

"I think I've heard of that. I had a friend who was really into this...she's uh...not...around anymore but I took a test and got Gryffindor. I thought I'd get Slytherin or Ravenclaw for sure."

"To make up for my past failures. I just haven't figured out how yet."

"I've been told I'm hard to kill. So I've got that going for me."

"I don't know. I don't think I want to go down that rabbit hole."

"That's an easy one. Black."

"That's...an odd question. I don't know how to answer that. Is...atmospheric a genre?"

"I didn't go to school. I just had several private instructors but I guess my favorite lessons were in the field of...history. No wait! I change my answer. Magic. No...um...literature? No...I'll get back to you on that."

"Fun fact, munny is useless back where I come from. We use Gil instead. I don't know what I'd do with so much munny though. I never grew up poor so becoming more wealthy just doesn't interest me. I guess give it away to people who need it more."

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

1. Hot or Cold
    2. Salty or Sweet
    3. What's your favorite animal?
    4. What's your favorite book?
    5. When you were little, what did you wanna be when you grew up?
    6. What are you so afraid of?
    7. What's most important to you.
    8. Are your strengths with a sword, with a shield, or with a staff?

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

1. What is your favorite color?
    2. Have you lost anyone important to you? Who were they?
    3. Do you have any pets?
    4. What is your main goal in life?
    5. Who/what do you care about most?

7. Arch Mana Knight

"Hold or cold what? Weather? Drinks? Food? Cold weather. Hot drinks. Hot food."

"Sweet! Ahem. Uh...sweet I guess."

"The usual. Dogs, cats, things that fly, whales. And uh...Flammies. Not that they're real or anything...they're just part of some fairy tales, right? Yup. I definitely don't believe in them. Not. At. All. Okay yes I do theyhavetobereal."

"There was a book of poems and short stories filled with all sorts of cryptic wisdom I used to read. I don't remember the name of it or even most of its contents but I just remember feeling so enlightened whenever I read it. Now that I think about it...it didn't even have a title. Just the letter X on its spine."

"King. It uh. It changed when I got older."

"Failing the few I still care about."

"If I had to choose a 'what' I'd go with my power. It's kept me alive so far and it's what I've been building on all this time to keep fighting."

"The sword but I'm not bad with a staff. Staves do give a nice reach advantage."

"Is there a color darker than black? Is brood a color? Sorry. I'm trying to flex my sense of humor. I'm a bit rusty. The answer is black."

"Um...that's a long one. My mom. My cousins aren't dead but we were close once and now we're not. I might lose my best friend too. Someone close to me named Mikaela. I guess you could say I lost her several times...I uh...I have more but I don't want to go down this rabbit hole. After a certain point it feels like I'm begging for sympathy. I'm not."

"Sort of? I guess she's more of a group pet though. A cat named Nini. She belonged to Mika and now...she doesn't."

"Stopping the Light Chaser. That's all I need to do. After that, well, I'm sure I'll figure something out."

"My friends. At least I think I have more than Boreas. Or do you mean more specifically? Because I'm not sure. I mean there might be...no. That's a good enough answer for now."