Ask Me About My TWO Kingdom Hearts OCs

Discussion in 'Workshops & Recreation' started by Heart ❤, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

This was stolen from Cstar (and Tale's) ideas of 'ask me questions' threads.

So I wanted to do something similar with some of my favorite OCs (because I have a hella lot of OCs, I can show ya'll pictures lol). I want to learn more about my characters and think more about them because they're really special to me, so ask me (them) anything!

My OCs are:

Carrie, is a resident of Radiant Garden and has remained there most of her life. She is/was friends with Lea and Isa.

Layla, was a resident of Radiant Garden and Land of Departure and currently Twilight Town. She was friends with TVA and was a keyblade wielder. She is known as a 'mage'.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

1. What are you so afraid of?
    2. What do you want out of life?
    3. What's most important to you?
    4. Are your strengths with a sword, with a shield, or with a staff?
    5. What cheers you up on a bad day?
    6. What puts you down on an otherwise good day?
    7. Earth, Water, Air, or Fire?

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

1. (I'm sorry I know it isn't "canonically accurate" lol) What's your Hogwarts House? XD
    2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    3. If you had to choose between reliving your worst day over and over again or forgetting it completely, which would you choose and why?

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Hmmm... I took a quick quiz and I got Hufflepuff! Badgers are cute! I can work with this!"

"I got... Gryffindor. I don't know if I'd say I'm a Gryffindor now... But years ago? Yeah that makes sense, I guess"

"I would change the way I overreact about things. I need to learn to chill out sometimes"

"I would change being a Mage and Keyblade Wielder. Neither helped me save the people I cared about anyway."

"My worst day... was probably when Radiant Garden fell. I lost my best friends... my brother... Maybe that has made be stronger but...I wish I could forget."

"... Forget. I already relive the worst days of my life enough, thanks"