Attack on Titan: Reluctant Hero's

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa shook her head at Adelina's offer and shifted the small child in her arms so she had room for one more. "I'll give you both a break." She offered with a small smile. "I never get to see them and you just hog them to yourselves all the time." Zack shrugged and handed her Zelina, careful not to wake her before taking the plate of food and settling back down next to Adelina. Tessa smiled at them both before turning her attention to the children in her arms.

"They just get you all to themselves, don't they?" She whispered, kissing both babies on the forehead as she rocked gently back and forth to keep them sleeping. "They never let Auntie Tessa see you, no they don't." In truth, she had been far busier then she would have liked, to spend time with them. And the other part of that truth was that it put a small ache in her heart that at the end of the day she had to go home to an empty house. Tessa, you need a cat. She scolded herself, shaking off the sadness and cooing to the little boy and girl instead.

[​IMG]
    Zack watched Tessa for a moment, a small smile on his face before turning and kissing Adelina on the cheek. "We should remember to take her up on babysitting more often." He murmured as he dug into the food eagerly, letting his leg touch Adelina's. He didn't try to be overly clingy, but even just being near the fairy put him in a better mood. "This is great." he complimented his girlfriend, nudging her gently before returning to his meal.

Afterwards, his thoughts wandered from his food to the house he wanted to buy, to worry for Tessa, and then to
    Adelina and how he would like to have a night alone with her again. Maybe Tessa wouldn't mind taking the kids for a night, when she didn't have to work. He would bring it up to Adelina later, when they were alone.

"So,
    Chrono, liking it in the kitchen?" he asked, trying to be more social then just obsessing over the not so subtle love of his life.

2. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lexander glared at Wilkin but said nothing more. With his status as intern he had no power over the man. He just wished they'd respect him more. Suddenly he felt the man's gaze on him as he mentioned injuring one of them "What? No, no way! nononono..." he objected, his voice faltering as it went on. With a downcast expression his mind raced, trying to think of alternatives "We don't have to injure me, I'm sure there are other ways... uh... how about we say we're... uh... travelling merchants? Or... we're on the run... I don't know... please don't hurt me"

Galadorn was shocked by her sudden outburst, but didn't show it. He simply calmly listened, though his heart was racing. Kneeling down so that he was on her level, he leaned in and hugged her. "Shhhh" he comforted "We'll find a way, it'll all be fine" he looked deep into her eyes "It's a good thing you value the lives of others. Because you can use your power responsibly. We'll find a way"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Once Adelina had finished making the breakfast, Chrono neatly put down what he had gathered and made his way over to the where the plates were set. The omelets and hasbrowns smelled good.

"It's pretty good, still need to get used to being in this kitchen though." Fortunately it wasn't a hard adjustment to make. Least when he was either by himself or around Adelina supervision. Cooking for other people, that was a different story. Speaking of which, someone else had used arrived in the kitchen.

Gale had just arrived and the first thing he saw was Tessa, Adelina, Zack and Chrono eating. Well he was right about coming here to eat, that was for certain. "Um, hope I'm not interrupting anything." Gale said.

[​IMG]
    A reward. There wasn't much that he actually wanted for himself. If anything, the only thing that he could think of wanting benefited his family more than himself. Which was part of the reason behind him keeping that to himself. He didn't want to share any details about them if he could avoid it. It made it easier to keep these two worlds of his separated.

Still he was listening and actually had something to add on Wilkins suggestions. "We don't actually have to hurt you. So long as you're not a crap actor, we can just dress you up as if you're injured." And if he was still against that, then they could try to pose as merchants.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I am listening, you are just speaking more cryptic then is required. However I do like your idea." Koldo responded as he leaned back, folding his arms behind his head as he looked at his intern, a smug smile crossing his face. "You can be as good of an actor as you want but we still need some real bruises and real cuts to pull this off. Don't worry we won't hurt you too badly. Besides, you want to be like us, don't you. Sometimes we get hurt and have to learn to work through it. Think of this as a test." He told Lexander.

Then there was the subject of his sister. "Her life isn't my problem. It is all dependent on her in the end. Her mission shouldn't have taken this long. So say if she went soft, she can die like the rest. That being said if something happened to her and she is alive, I have no objections to taking her back with us." Koldo replied. He might not have liked his sister but she was still powerful with magic in her own right and it would be a shame to let that go to waste before the abilities were passed down to the next generation.

Koldo felt it time to wrap up the meeting. He would send word to the human later about what they wanted. That being the cottage for Wilkin, some money for Damian, a pretty little tea set for Lexander, and a couple of beautiful human girl slaves for himself. That should be enough to make the human's squirm. "So gentlemen, and intern. Tomorrow we will set out. We will blend into their society, find out who is the strongest and who is the weakest and use the knowledge to our advantage and destroy them from the inside. Take out the strongest first making it look like an accident and then unleash hell on the rest, and we get to play with our powers fully then." Koldo summed up what was discussed. "You are all dismissed. Meet back first thing tomorrow morning and we will head out. And intern, you might want to write a will just in case." Koldo told them.
    [​IMG]
    Adelina smiled as Tessa took the children and cared for them so her and Zack had time to eat. Zack had kissed her on the cheek before digging in, and Adelina responded by placing one hand on Zack's knee. She ate in silence, simply observing what was going on around her. She watched Tessa care for her children, and listened to Zack and Chrono speak. Adelina really didn't have much a part in any of this though. Instead she was simply thinking about how to brighten up Tessa's day.

The answer to her question walked into the room soon after.
    "Gale! Of course you are not interrupting anything. We were just all having breakfast. Come join us. I will go make you something quickly. There is a spot next to Tessa there open." Adelina offered as she jumped up to go make Gale a plate of food. Those two seemed like they would be cute together. If she could get them talking, perhaps Gale would ask Tessa out, and then the girl wouldn't be so lonely. That was going to be her goal. If she could get them talking then it would be fine.

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Zack raised an eyebrow as Adelina went off, presumably to get something for Gale to eat. "You're doing fine. She's just protective." Zack replied to Chrono as he took another bite. "If Adelina didn't think you were capable she would have had mice break into the flour by now." He refrained from telling Chrono about the time he had left his dirty clothes outside of the laundry hamper. Adelina was never cruel; he wasn't sure she possessed the ability to be, but she did have her ways of making her feelings known.

"Sit wherever you like." he told
    Gale, refusing to move over despite the pleading looks Tessa was sending him. He quickly gulped down the rest of his food before turning to Tessa with a wicked grin. "I can take my children now. You should eat, add some conversation, be social." He pulled Zelina out of her arms before she had a chance to protest, and Zarron was surrendered soon after. Both children stirred, not quite on the verge of waking yet. He turned so his back was resting against the table as his arms gently cradled the sleeping babies.

[​IMG]
    Tessa glared wordlessly at Zack before pulling the plate of food towards her. She could see what her two friends were planning, and while it warmed her heart to see their concern, it frustrated her that they thought her too timid to go out and find someone on her own. You're too shy to even tell Zack you're mad at him, right now. She shushed the voice in her head and focused on her food, leaving enough room at the table for Gale to sit on her other side, since Zack was refusing to move over.

"At least the kitchen's got good shift hours." She spoke quietly to
    Chrono. "Veera's taking me out on another scouting run." She didn't disagree with the Scout Leader that something was amiss, but why did it have to be her? Because Zack has children and you're too timid to speak up. She sighed and picked at her food, not as hungry as she had been. "I don't mean to complain." She amended her earlier statement. I'm just tired of always working.

She nodded to
    Gale, her inner voice quiet, thank God. They hadn't spoken much beyond friendly terms in the last two years, after he had pulled her through her first titan battle. He had been reliable, and she thought maybe, just maybe, he could partner with her. Never the same as Zack, who had been her friend for years, but perhaps in a different sort of way. After a time, and they didn't say more then the occasional "Hello", or "how are you?", she thought perhaps he had been annoyed with watching her back. It didn't change that each time he was with her, she felt safe. Not protected, like with Zack. Just safe.

[​IMG]
    Kala hugged Galadorn, hiding the disbelief in her eyes. Use this? Responsibly? Can you use heroin responsibly? Still, she didn't say this, offering a small smile when Galadorn pulled back to look at her. For some reason she could never understand, he had a fascination with her eyes. Ugly, freakish, alien. She had never heard nice things about the blue irises that seemed to glow with an otherworldly light, until she had met the centaur.

"Do we have to leave the house today?" She whispered, her fingers gently touching the lines of
    his face, memorizing each detail with her sense of touch. "Can't we just stay here?" Stay and treasure this. She knew that it might not be today, or tomorrow, or the next ten years, but it would come eventually. We shouldn't leave.It was a foolish notion, and she knew it. Trouble would find them whether they slipped and fell and broke their necks on the door mat, or were torn to pieces by a titan. They couldn't hide from it, and yet she wanted to. She knew this peace would never last. Even if it wasn't them, it would be someone, or something.

Can't we stay?

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Once Drake was free to stand up he did so. He hadn't really said anything, merely smiled and kissed his wife back and then listened to her speak. He did this a lot, and he often wondered how and why she put up with it. Most people would've been driven insane by it. Maybe it was because she knew that even without speaking he was not judging her and only supporting her. There was a connection between the two, a bond stronger than likely all the steel in Kaynta combined, and he was thankful for it each and every day.

Picking up his sword, he followed behind Flame and made his way over towards the treetops, catching up to her rather quickly. Once he caught up to her he walked alongside her, finally deciding to speak up. "You know, I bet things can manage themselves for a couple more hours. Everyone's more than capable of running the place themselves right now, and you could use a bit of time away from things. Feel up for a little light hunting?" Pseudo King himself suggested.

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

???'s pov:

Griffin cat forum banner.png

He was not sure why he came to Akari's workshop. What was he hopping for? This told him many things. He was alone in this world. Everything was no different then it was two years ago. He was hoping for more then this. The more things change the more they stay the same. This statement was so true in so many ways. He took one look into the workshop. 'I hope you find what you are looking for Akari.' He turned and hit his tail onto the closed window, making quite a loud sound. So many things I want to say, but not knowing what to say. 'What will you think of next?' He was ready to go. He was unsure what to do now. His life was always been about doing something. He was judged. Was he loved? He did not know. He turned and gave a sad look into the workshop. What will come next? Then he asked himself what do I want? I want people to be happy. I want people to smile. Most of all I want people to be what they want to be and not what is forced onto them. He then sat down on the window seal, thinking of what to do next.

Karen's pov:
    karen banner.png

She gathered her things ready to train. Really training was always on her mind. I have to get better. Death of my friends is no longer a option. She moved into a more open part of the forest. Over the last two years she has done nothing but train. She pulled out her bow and put an arrow on it and let it fly. The arrow landed right where she thought it would. What was the point of training now? What did she have to gain? Never less she had to continue for them. For the people that she cared for. No more death.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Chrono simply nodded at what Zack had said, taking another bite of the omelet. He never once thought of Adelina as cruel, a little overbearing sure, but as Zack had said, she was likely just being protective. It wasn't liek she was taking away the spatula or whatever cooking utensil he was using at the time from him, showing him how it was suppose to be done, then giving it back to him. That would get a bit annoying.

When he heard Tessa speak to him, Gale had already taken a seat on the other side of her.
    "Maybe someone could help you out." Chrono offered. Well it wasn't like he could actually do it since he was pretty busy here at the kitchen.

"I could help if you want, I don't have much to do anyway." Gale said once he'd gotten adjusted in his seat. It was true that he didn't have much to do, but that wasn't the only reason behind his offering to help Tessa. Part of him actually wanted to spend time with her some more since the last time they did was when they went back to the walled city and at the time he was more focused on finding Veera and Drake as well as keeping her safe.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Amber stopped walking when Drake made the suggestion. She turned to face him, contemplating his suggestion. Going hunting, what great fun that would be. But could she really leave for the day? Galadorn and Kala were due for protection duty soon, though she didn't really care for them to be there. That being said they would insist and if she just wasn't there they would worry. And then there was always if someone needed her. "I don't know if I can...." She said but she really wanted to. Drake was right, she did need a break.

"I guess... we shouldn't be out for long, but a quick hunt would be refreshing." Amber hesitated once more before finally nodding. "Okay, lets go." She agreed as she stepped past Drake, this time not taking off too far without him, instead allowing him to take the lead. That was at least until they actually got hunting, then she waited for no man.

[​IMG]
    Adelina listened from the kitchen as she cooked. She smiled slightly when she heard Gale offer to help Tessa. That could be all it took to get them to start talking more, and then the rest would happen on it's own she was sure. Finishing off Gale's food she plated it and then wrote a note. She tucked the note under the plate only leaving a corner sticking out before bringing it over to Gale and setting it in front of Gale. "Enjoy." She told him with a warm smile before taking her seat beside Zack once more. "I can take one now." She offered to take at least one of her children back, if not both.

Since you are too much of a boy to notice it, I thought I should point it out to you. Don't you see the way that Tessa looks at you? She likes you, and I think you should go for it. After your scout rounds why don't you ask her to go with you for a drink or something. I will set you up a little spot on the edge of town with a few drinks. You both deserve to be happy. Now go for it. You will regret not. ;)

10. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Galadorn looked at Kala slightly sternly "Now you know we have a duty" He stated with a wistful look "No days off. Except Christmas" with that, he put on his armour and leaned down for Kala to get on his back. Cantering around Kaynta, he ran through the trees and plant life with enthusiasm as she held on. Eventually they arrived at the Palace, to find their masters missing. Galadorn sighed "The queen is young and irresponsible. She's probably run off somewhere... maybe we should do the same. You wanted to go to the library, right?" Galadorn asked, before beginning to trot towards the library.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Kala sighed, resting her head against Galadorn's back. "Marriage has changed her." She commented, her hands clasping tightly around the centaur's midriff. "Here." She slid off his back, bouncing slightly as she hit the ground before turning to Galadorn with a small smile. "I know the way better then you do, even after all this time." She turned and led the way to the royal library, climbing the shelves with a sense of ease as she grabbed various books on magic, species, and some that just looked ancient.

Whatever she was, it wasn't common. She had never met something like herself. "I guess we just start with some of these?" She sighed, running her hands over the dusty cover before opening a book on magical creatures.

[​IMG]
    Zack pouted. "But you got them all night! I've only had them for a little while!" Still, he handed back Zelina, choosing to spend a little more time with Zarron as he finished his meal. "And I think it's an excellent idea that you go with Tessa. She needs someone besides Veera to watch her back. Not that Veera isn't capable, but..." He sighed. "I would feel better, alright?" He admitted, glancing at Tessa as he said it. He couldn't get rid of the protective need to watch her back, no matter if he was with Adelina or not.

Their relationship would never transcend what it was, that of a brother and sister, but he was slowly realizing he would not be able to watch over her forever. His life was slowly pulling him away, and he couldn't resist it forever.

[​IMG]
    Tessa smiled a little at Gale, and then blushed at Zack's response. "I didn't realize I'd signed up for Single's Weekly." She muttered under her breath, running her hands through her hair before beginning to braid the nearly white strands with quick, neat movements. "If you really have nothing better to do then go with me on an extra patrol, then by all means." Tessa replied to Gale, steadily ignoring Adelina and Zack. "It would be nice to have company that's not just me and Veera." She liked the older woman, but Veera was intimidating, whether she meant to be or not.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

When the plate was placed down in front of him, it didn't take long for Gale to notice the paper under it. In fact it was pretty much instant that he noticed it. Gale slipped the piece of paper out from under the plate and read the note. When he was done reading it, he put the paper in his pocket. He wasn't exactly sure how to react to all that. Tessa liking him was one thing, but basically asking her out and having something set up were entirely different matters. That aside, both Tessa and Zack seemed all for him joining. "Well then I'll join then." Gale said as he started to eat his meal.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Adelina took Zelina back, smiling at the little girl and Zack pouted. "You mister need to finish eating before the babies wake up, which my guess will be soon. So no pouting." She instructed Zack as she rocked her child. Zack was a great father, she knew from the start he would be. He would make a great husband too... that was if he ever manned up and proposed to her. She had been waiting a while for it, and still nothing. She tried to ignore it though. It would happen in time, and if she could manage to get Tessa together with Gale before that happened then perhaps it was even better. She didn't need Tessa feeling any more lonely.

It wasn't long after that Zelina started to cry and she noticed Zarron threatening to wake up. Adelina stood from the table to rock the baby more and walk around with her. "
    Hush dear, let daddy and his friends eat in peace." She whispered quietly to her baby girl. The child surely didn't need to eat. She had fed both the kids right before coming to the kitchen.

Even over the crying of Zelina she caught
    Gale saying that he would join Tessa on their. Excellent. That was the first step. Now she just had to find time to set up the perfect date for those two while dealing with her children, and keeping it hidden from Tessa. It was going to be so cute. Then once Tessa was happy again then perhaps she wouldn't mind watching the kids so her and Zack could have a date of their own.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera sat up, sighing as she cracked her neck from side to side. So much for sleep. Rolling out of the small bed, she ran fingers through her hair to quickly untangle it as she got dressed. Truth be told she had time to brush it, time to pick and choose what she wore, but she didn't care. There was no one to impress, (if anything they needed to impress her) and there was really no reason to take longer except for sheer boredom, which wasn't really Veera's way.

Stepping outside of her house, she took a moment to adjust to the sunlight before heading off to find Tessa. The first stop was the girl's house, which looked like it had been visited, but without occupants now, she assumed Tessa would be in the eating hall. And of course, she was right.

"Come on." Veera beckoned with her head towards Tessa. "It's time." She could have sat down and ate something, but really, she wasn't hungry. Not much these days, anyway.

[​IMG]
    Kala sighed, uncurling her legs to let them hang over the arm of the chair she was in. She dangled her feet as she turned another page in the massive tome, searching for something, anything, that could give her a clue of what to do. It wasn't as though she hadn't ever considered the idea she was now pursuing. She just hadn't ever really had the chance to walk in that direction. She thought of the ones who had dissuaded her, and shuddered silently before turning the page again.

She hoped to the gods she would never see them again. If she did, there was a good chance that only one person would be walking away, and it probably wouldn't be her.

[​IMG]
    Zack inwardly cringed as Veera walked in, but said nothing. He could feel Tessa tense up beside him as well, and gave her a sympathetic look as he pushed his plate away. "I'll clean you stuff up." He offered in a whisper as he nodded his head in greeting to Veera. With a baby in his arms, he could that as a perfectly good excuse not to jump up and salute her. Then again, Veera wasn't the saluting type.

He glanced at their captain, wondering and not for the first time, how exactly she managed to hold herself so tall with all the people in the city had put her through. No one really talked about it, but from what Tessa had told him, privately, it had been inhumane. How the queen had decided to help those people, even after they killed her father, had been beyond him.

"See you later." He told her, trying with a supportive smile to lift her spirits.

[​IMG]
    Tessa smiled in thanks to Zack and got to her feet, saluting Veera a little slowly. She shook out her wrist, trying to liven up her reflexes as she moved towards her captain. "I'm ready when you are." She stated, hands behind her back and standing straight. In truth, she could have used a lot more sleep, and maybe a little more food, but her stomach was in too much turmoil to consider the last.

She glanced back at
    Gale for a moment, wondering if he still planned to accompany her on shift, or if he had changed his mind. She wouldn't blame him. She would blame Zack and Adelina for clearly trying to set her up with someone when all she wanted was her friend back. But she couldn't have him back. So maybe it was time to make a new friend? Shaking her head to clear it of such confusing and roundabout thoughts, Tessa turned back to Veera.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Just as Gale was pretty much finished with his food, Veera had walked into the eating hall and asked for Tessa to follow her. Tessa was quick to respond by standing up and heading towards where Veera was standing. Gale took one more look at his plate before looking towards Adelina. "Thanks for the meal." He then got up from where he was sat and walked towards where Veera and Tessa were. Making sure to salute Veera when he got to where they were.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Oh this will be a quick hunt. You might have been better than me before, but I've had a lot of practice" Drake stated coyly as he led Flame towards a relatively familiar spot of thick brush. He knew the area remarkably well, but as far as he was aware Amber wasn't quite as familiar. This was the main part of the forest he had hunted and killed a multitude of animals, trading their skins in for the currency used in Kaynta. Given his inexperience at the time, it hadn't been a quick or an easy process, but there hadn't been a single moment where Drake had doubted himself. If there was one thing he was determined to get done, it was that. Without the finances, he wouldn't have been able to ask Amber to marry him and give her the kind of ring she deserved. Not a regular one, nothing plain, but something as extravagantly beautiful as he himself saw her. After quite a few weeks of near non-stop hunting, he'd returned to her, and the moment he brought out the ring the look on her face made it very much a worthwhile effort.

There were plenty of trees in the area to intefere with any attempts at ranged hunting, but if the person using the ranged combat was a good enough shot it shouldn't matter too much. Aside from that there were plenty of dips in the ground and various obstacles. It was a difficult place to hunt, to be sure, but the game there ensured it was rarely a waste. On that particular day there weren't too many creatures in the area, but there were multiple boars, deer, several large birds and a single bear around. Turning to look at his wife, he held out a hand while he readied his own weapon. "Let's make this interesting. Whoever has the least impressive hunt in, say....two hours? Has to listen to one of Akari's lectures on the next invention. Ready whenever you are" he said, holding a hand forward as a gesture for Amber to pass him and begin slightly before him.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Just because I have been ruling the city doesn't mean that I haven't got any practice. Don't go getting too cocky on me dear. You have underestimated me many times before." Amber said as she ran her finger under Drakes chin then walked away. Soon enough she was heading towards the hunting sight, falling behind Drake as it became clear they weren't going to the normal spot.

Upon arriving
    Drake thought it was going to be a great idea to make a bet with her. "Fine then. I hope you are a good actor." With a quick kiss, she then transformed into a leopard. She glanced back at Drake before stalking off and blending into the forest around her. It was time for the hunt to begin and she was going to go all out with it. There was no way that she planned to lose.

[​IMG]
    It seemed it was time for everyone to go. Adelina took that as a queue that it was time for her to clear out too and let Chrono get to his work. She looked over at Zack who still had Zarron. She didn't want to let him leave again just yet, but she supposed that it was time for him to get back to doing some work himself, or at least rest. Zelina was still crying but not as loud as before, it was quiet enough that she felt confident enough to take Zarron bad.

"Here I will take the children. You worked all night, go rest. I love you." She told him as she reached out one arm to take Zarron. The past couple months she had gotten really good at holding two kids at once. It could be a little difficult at times but she could handle it, she had to handle it. There was many days that Zack had to work and she had to take care of both the kids at once. It wasn't too bad though.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "I won't need to be" Drake said with a sly grin on his face. Maybe he was in over his head, especially since Amber was certainly more experienced with hunting, but he wasn't about to let her know that. He was pretty sure both of them knew it anyway, but what was the point of going out for a little fun like that if both of them were certain he would lose? Without another word, he was off. He only had a couple of hours, and without his 3DMG he needed every advantage he could get.

He found her reasonably easy after those couple of hours, carrying his haul behind him. He had a couple of boars and a deer. For just two hours, that haul was impressive indeed and for once he was sure he was going to win the hunt. However, when he caught up with his wife his catch was dropped to the ground as his focus slipped from his own haul and more to the one that Amber had. She had the bear, a few of the birds, and a boar. The birds and boar alone stood no chance of beating his own catch, but the bear. "How?" was all he asked, gazing in bewilderment. If he hadn't known it before, it would've been painfully obvious to him now; he had married the most extraordinary woman in Kaynta without a doubt.

Picking up his hunt and walking over to Amber, he shook his head. "I've got no idea how you do it. You seem to get more and more beautiful and surprising each and every day" he said simply. It wasn't unusual for him to compliment his wife, in fact he probably did it a little too much. He couldn't help it, he was a hopeless romantic. On some level he suspected it bothered her sometimes, but he hoped he was wrong. "That's the two hours though. I guess we should head back to our responsibilities...and my lecture" he stated, shuddering a little at the thought of his lecture. He then walked back with Flame to Kaynta, returning to the life he both loved and loathed equally.

19. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera nodded to Gale and Tessa. "Let's go, scouts." She said, turning and walking away from Zack and Adelina with barely a wave. She didn't see the point in trying to be friendly. Relationships never lasted, and lives were cut short far too often. She would rather no one suffered her death, and that she fade away into obscurity. When they arrived on the outskirts of town, she checked her gear quickly, then glanced behind her. "On my move."

With that, she used her 3D maneuvering gear to pull herself into the forest.

[​IMG]
    Kala sat up, rereading the sentence to make sure she saw it. "Galadorn!" She exclaimed, slamming the book none too gently on the table. "Galadorn, it isn't much, but...." her voice drifted off as she read the sentence a third time, her lips moving with the words. "Someone else existed, like me! They called her a succu...bus." She sounded out the word. "It doesn't say anything else, but it's a start right?" She was giddy with excitement from actually finding something, anything.

[​IMG]
    Zack stuck his tongue out at Adelina, holding Zarron protectively. "Trying to keep my son from me, I see what you do. You and your plotting, you're going to turn my children against me." He stood, kissing her cheek. "I'll take him with me. I don't need much sleep, and I'd rather give you a small break then get more time with my eyes shut. I'll sleep when I'm dead."

He paused, then kissed
    her again, this time on her lips as one hand gently brushed her cheek. "I love you too." He told her, gently stroking her blonde hair before turning away, waving to Chrono. "Thanks for the breakfast, you too!"

As he headed back to the small house he shared with
    Adelina and his two children, his thoughts turned from his girlfriend to his friend. Stay safe, Tessa.

[​IMG]
    Tessa followed Veera quietly, glancing at Gale from time to time. She wondered what made him come with her, if anything at all besides pure boredom. She waited a second after Veera left to smile at the man besides her. "Thanks, even if it wasn't because of me. For coming with, I mean." She followed Veera, swinging through the trees. After a short amount of time, Veera had them split up to cover more ground. She took herself one way, while Tessa and Gale went another.

Tessa perched on a tree branch to catch her breath, brushing the strands of hair out of her face that had gotten free of her braid. She didn't mind the sun shining through the leaves, but she could have used a little bit of water to wake herself up.

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Karen's pov:

karen banner.png

She figured that it was time to find food. There was plenty of animals in the forest. She made her way though the forest looking for the perfect spot to hunt. She only had a couple of hours before the animals wound now longer be in the area. She had her 3DMG and that would be helpful as she went. Hours past and time seemed to go on. She spotted small animals but nothing to large. At some point she heard some noise. She made her way though the forest thinking it was some large animal. It seemed like all of the large animals were gone. In the end she spotted people. Wait, Drake and Flame. What were they doing in the forest? Drake had some boars and a deer next to him. Flame had a bear, a few of the birds, and a boar. She gather her kill from earlier and was surprised to see them. It was so long sense she seen anyone and now it was time to change time to head home. She stepped onto the road of Kaynta. The sounds and everything seemed to be to much, but home was home. Stepping out from the forest she spotted Drake and Flame. "Drake, Flame?" Really she was a lost of words. She did not know what to say. She looked at the two and smiled. It had been too long. "Long time no see." What was to come she could not say. "I guess I should be going and let you two get back to work." She wondered if they cared if she was there. Maybe she would go see Akari and see what she was up to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.