Kingdom Hearts II Axel is gay?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Axel Dance of Flames, May 18, 2007.

?

Is Axel gay?

1. Hes's as gay as Jack McFarland

27 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. Nope. End of.

85 vote(s)
    75.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel is not gay.

What I saw is that he did the best he could to save the only best friend he had in that group, by trying not to let him get back into Sora. Tell me. Would you want your best friend, be it boy or girl, to disappear? Or would you try to stop it in the best possible way you can? Would you cry and mourn for them? Or would you shrug it off like it never meant anything?

That's what Axel did, and failed. We don't know how the friendship started, but is possible by what he said, that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. He didn't say "#$@ROXAS$#@*ILOVEU$%!!". NO. He just said as the Nobody he is, that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart, not that he wanted to bang him. What it did is make obvious the core of the friendship.

It's the same with Sora/Riku. If they had more than brotherly feelings for each other, I'm sure you guys wouldn't have waited this long and beat around the bush. You don't see any romantic gestures like Sora and Kairi make. And as for Axel and Roxas, if Axel had any more feelings than brotherly too, he would have mentioned it to Roxas before they disappeared, because, you know, you might never see him again. You want to tell how you feel before it's too late. Did that happen? No.

That's the reason why I hate these "yaoi" pairings. Is like, "hey, these guys are best friends, and they're cute together in yaoiness, so let's pretend they are together!!" I don't hate yaoi, or mind people supporting it, is just when it gets out of hands when there really isn't any solid prove that these "feelings" exist. Just interpretation. Simple interpretation. And then there's yaoi fanfics, and write them like the rest of the world like yaoi crack pairings, and AkuRoku and SorIku. Funny how most of the supporters and authors, as well as reviewers, are girls, if not all.

Hell, I didn't even mind AkuRoku and SorIku. I said to myself, "Oh, let them support what they want." But then....it just got too much, and I changed from being nonchalant, to despising it.

You want to know REAL yaoi pairings? Touya/Yukito from Card Captor Sakura, and Fai/Kurogane from TRC, and from yaoi animé shows like Gravitation. THOSE are real pairings.

Call me when you see any feelings express like these couples, and I'll regress.

2. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Chaser if you were referring to me then no, I don't believe I was going off topic - I was simply trying to prove a point, that's it. :3

Anyway I stated what I had to say so I'm out for the moment~

3. Crispers Beep Boop

im not talking about u
    its just it is off topic...

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Axel is not gay , come on peoples whats up with you talking nonsense about a nice character ?:( Well if he was real , he would make a good friend for me.

5. Rey Alejandro Destiny Islands Resident

Last time: Axel isn't gay. end of story. stop calling him gay.

6. zexionXienzo6 Traverse Town Homebody

I'm sorry... I think he's gay but I don't think they'll ever fully show it in the game because it's rated E10. Seriously he's one gay guy!

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Axel is not gay !! Good bye , the end !!!:mad:

8. zexionXienzo6 Traverse Town Homebody

Stop denying it people! He's gay!

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay...calm down everyone. Yeah, I'm an AkuRoku fan, too. But that doesn't mean people don't have their oppinions. Let everyone have what they have to say, and drop it, alright? I'm sick of the flaming in this thread....

10. zexionXienzo6 Traverse Town Homebody

I'm going with this person. Everyone shut up this argument will never end if we keep going.

11. Kingdom Glory Banned

You took it out of context.
    I didn't mean it like that.

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Uhhh...the name's FireNanaki. Got It Memorized. And thank you for agreeing...at least a couple people do...>.>;

13. Kingdom Glory Banned

I agree with you, girl/guy!
    I hope people understand that they are only BFF (Best friends forever NOT BOYFRIENDS FOREVER)

14. Crispers Beep Boop

u know wat...
    im gonna ask someone to close this thread
    do u ppl agree?

15. Kingdom Glory Banned

Please do, Chaser...it's gonna start flame wars.

16. Crispers Beep Boop

ok i told sara
    this is gonna be closed soon i hope

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

You keep beating me to asking to close these threads...>.>

18. Sara Tea Drinker

Okay, just to make clear... No more issues like this if you guys can't handle it in a mature way.

-LOCKED-

19. Crispers Beep Boop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.