Kingdom Hearts II Axel's true being(or whatever you want to call it)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Keybladeholder, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rikureplica Merlin's Housekeeper

hey AxelEight uh....that avatar of axel and roxas kissing that bugs me it dont look right.:cool:

2. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

What a joke. Reno is from anothor game, Tetsuya already told us he based Axel of Reno. That doesn't mean he is his nobody. Plus, Final Fantasy's storyline has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

3. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

omg i soooo agree and if ur so obsessed w/ him than it dosent realy make sense either!

4. anonymous Merlin's Housekeeper

ive heard some ppl say that they think riku is axels being for reasons but if that was true then axel would use a keyblade, maybe the one-winged angel, but he doesn't. wat would u call his weapon anyway?

5. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    Well, Reno is from a completely different game, so I don't think so. Also, Roxas and Sora did not have the same hair color or body markings (<--- as far as we know...). I am curious to know who Axel's somebody could be. I once thought that it could be Riku, just because Axel and Roxas are close, just like Rike and Sora, but I've given up on that idea. Maybe we just weren't suppose to know...?

6. FlurryofDancingFlames Moogle Assistant

Maybe we'll find out in the future games. Maybe he was always a nobody? His possible other names are all pretty strange for names. Anyweasel, I'll list the only combos (minus the x) I could find and hit the post button.

Ael (my fave, I use this on my RPG)
    Ale (xxD)
    Lea (Girl's name)
    Lae (Yeah he's from Star Wars :rolleyes: )
    Eal (Sounds ******ed)
    Ela (Another Girl Name)

7. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

Axel only looks like Reno because Tetsuya wanted to see what would happen if he put a character that looked like another character in his game, there is nothing special about it.

8. xeanuortmaster509 Destiny Islands Resident

some of you guys are wrong normoru said that kh3 was connected to ffvii:ac so the kh series does have some final fantasy story in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.