Bad Moon Arising

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 15, 2007.

1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

YAY! My new story! I'm sorry, but the story, 'Till' Death Do Us Part' will have to be put on hold for a bit. I REALLY want this story to be out before the LSSP starts, which is very soon! :D I promise that, once this story is done, and if there is time before the LSSP, I will finish Till Death Do Us Part :D But till' then, I think you will like this story :D

~Chapter 1~

I like,
    Where we are,
    When we drive,
    In your car.
    I like,
    Where we are,
    Here.

Four months.

Cause our lips,
    Can touch.
    And our cheeks,
    Can brush.
    Our lips can touch,
    Here.

Four long, long months.

Where you are the one, the one,
    That lies close to me.
    Whispers, "Hello,
    I miss you quite terribly."
    I fell in love, in love,
    With you suddenly.
    Now there's no place else,
    I could be, but,
    Here in your arms.

It’s soon to be five long, long months. Time passes by so slow…

I like,
    Where you sleep,
    When you sleep,
    Next to me.
    I like,
    Where you sleep,
    Here.

Roxas lay on his bed, his arms behind his head, lying face up so that he could see the white of his ceiling. He was mouthing the words to the song playing on his stereo. He happened to like this song a lot, and right now, it was really nice. He sighed unhappily.
    “Five months?” he said quietly. “That’s too long.” Roxas looked out his window and saw snow falling heavily onto the ground. It was the middle of December. The white flakes piled up in large heaps on the ground, coating The World That Never Was in a white blanket.

Our lips,
    Can touch.
    And our cheeks,
    Can brush.
    Cause our lips can touch,
    Here.

Roxas reached over to his nightstand and picked up a piece of paper. He read it again, and he smiled half-heartedly.

Let everyone know I’m sorry for leaving, and that I’ll come back some day.
    I promise.

Roxas smiled.

He missed her. A lot.

Where you are the one, the one,
    That lies close to me.
    Whispers, "Hello,
    I fell in love, in love,
    With you suddenly.
    I could be, but,
    Here in your arms.

“Hey Roxas!”

Roxas sat up abruptly and looked over at his doorway. Demyx was standing there, smiling wide.
    “What’s up?” Roxas asked.
    “C’mon and come outside!” Demyx replied excitedly. “A bunch of us are going to have a snowball fight!” Roxas shook his head.
    “Naw, that’s ok.”

Our lips can touch.
    Our lips can touch,
    Here.

“Aww, come on Roxas! We need another one for our team!” Demyx pleaded. Roxas rolled his eyes. He didn’t really want to go out; he really wanted to stay inside and listen to music. But then again, Demyx would probably beg him until he did come out…

You are the one, the one,
    That lies close to me.
    Whispers, "Hello,
    I fell in love, in love,
    With you suddenly.
    I could be, but,
    Here in your...

“Fine, I’ll come.” He said. Demyx smiled happily.

You are the one, the one,
    That lies close to me.
    Whispers, "Hello,
    I miss you quite, miss you quite..."
    I fell in love, in love,
    With you suddenly.
    Now there’s no place else,
    I could be, but,
    Here in your arms.

Roxas stood up, and walked out his door along with Demyx. He turned back around, just in time to hear the rest of his song.

Here in your arms.
    Oh, here in your... arms.

He turned back around and kept walking. He sighed.

Man, he missed her…

+++

Outside, two teams had formed for the snowball fight. On one side were Vexen, Marluxia, Xaldin, and Lexaeus. On the other side were Demyx, Luxord, Xigbar, and Roxas. Xigbar sighed, annoyed. He crossed his arms.
    “Oh come ON! Dude, it’s not fair that you get Vexen on your side!” he whined. Marluxia snickered.
    “Yes it is!” he shouted back.
    “Why do you get him?” Demyx asked.
    “Because, we called him.” Xaldin said, smiling. Roxas chuckled. Every time they had a snowball fight, Vexen was always fought over, considering he controlled ice, and that gave their team a major advantage. Vexen lazily tossed a snowball up in the air and caught it, the lump of snow still retaining its perfect form.
    “Can we just continue on to our fight?” he asked, a smirk on his face. Everyone nodded, and they got into their positions on their respective side of the ‘battlefield’.

“Ok everyone, you all know how this works!” Roxas shouted out. “Rules are: pummel your enemy team.”

Everyone clasped a large ball of snow in their hands, grinning crazily.

“Hold your fire; on my count!”

The air was filled with a still silence.

“3…2...—“

SPLAT!!!!

A cold, wet, icy mass of snow embraced the back of Roxas’ head rather harshly. Roxas spun around to face his team.
    “HEY!!!! WHO THREW THE FLIPPIN’ SNOWBALL???” he shouted, annoyed. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged, confused.
    “We didn’t throw it!” Luxord retorted. Roxas crossed his arms.
    “Well, if no one threw it, then who—“

“ROXAS!!!”

Roxas looked around. Some had called his name! Everyone else was looking around as well. They had heard the voice too.

“ROXAS! OVER HERE!!!”

The voice had come from down the street. Everyone turned around to face where the voice had come from.

A bit off in the distance was a figure with reddish-brown hair, and a black coat on. The figure was waving excitedly.

Everyone’s eyes widened.

Could it be…?

Roxas’ mouth dropped.

It…it was!!!

Roxas smiled, larger than he had ever smiled before.

“XED!!!!!”

AH HA!!!! YOU ALL THOUGHT THE 14TH KEY WOULD END LIKE THAT WITHOUT A SEQUAL, DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?!

You should know me better than that :D

Oh, and there is still ANOTHER surprise to come!

The song used is 'Here in your arms' by HelloGoodbye. XD! I love this song! :D

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

*screams* I KNEW IT WASN'T OVER

YAYYYYYYYYYYY

I was wondering when Xed was coming back

Yay for more Roxed (as I like to call it)

awesomeawesomeawesome

great job!

*is super excited about Xed's return*

FIRST POSTNESS!

3. AkuseruVIII Banned

Dude! ya beat me. I wasn't surprised, a smile crept across my face through the final few lines.
    I actually figured from the beginning but it was still cool.
    To bad I wanted to bring Xed into the PIck of Destiny but I guess I still can. Credit to you, duh.
    You are a cool individual and 14th Key was one of my all time faves. Keep this one up I was beginning to wonder about what that other story you were talking about was.
    Crap I'm rambling again. Good work next please you know the drill.
    *jumps up and down on the couch like Tom Cruise for joy*

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

thank you! :D Yes, the RoXed has returned :D

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D I was going to put her name in the beginning, but i was gonna see if anyone would catch on :D

And Xed can still be in your story, if you want her to :) I've got no problem with that

6. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

haha that writing in big red letters at the end made me laugh, you're so clever hehe yay Xed is back wooooooo, i didn't even clock on at first XD yay cant wait for the next chapter

7. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

MEGA-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! The 14th key was gorgeous, and now you have a sequel?!?!?! *dies from over-excitedness*

Okay, I'm back. I WUV DAT SONG TOO!!! I hear it all the time and now someone finally posted the lyrics!!! Go you!!!

8. Azure Flame Banned

WOO-HOO! *does a little dance* Xed is back! Xed is back! XED IS BACK!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! This is the best news I've heard all day! This is so awesome! I knew you'd continue it! I mean you left so many questions unanswered!

9. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Pretty good written.
    I have never heard of this Xed before, but that is because I don't have time to read so many fanfics.
    Good job keep it up (;

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

ALRIGHT!! SEQUAL!!! I just a have a feeling this one will be another great story from you!! Keep it up, I'm anxious to read more!!

11. AkuseruVIII Banned

Thanks you very much.
    I don't have a good feeling about this whole thing though...
    It's about Kuxir(funny I just noticed that anagramed to Riku) isn't it?

12. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

YAY XED ive read all ur other fanfics too! they ALL ROCK FOREVER! me printed them off! *smiles awkardly* hurry and write more! YAY YAY YAY ROXED RETURNS

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Bad Moon Arising Ch 2

YAY!!! Chapter 2! :D Sorry, this chapter would've come out yesterday, but there was a storm where I live, and it totally jacked up my internet :( As an added bonus, I redrew Xed (of how she looks now) and put up the pics :) I'm sorry the quality is bad...I REALLY need to get a scanner.... *tries to save up for a scanner before LSSP starts*

Enjoy! :D

~Chapter 2~

“XED!!!†Everyone chorused in surprise. Xed smiled and waved again, quickening her pace towards them. Roxas was about to run up to her when Demyx whizzed past him and ran up to her, embracing her in a tight bear hug, slightly lifting her off the ground.
    “Yay! Xed! I missed you!†he said happily, still hugging the girl tight.
    “Demyx…can’t…breathe…†she managed to choke out. He immediately let her go, and she was able to catch her breath. She looked up at Demyx and smiled.
    “I missed you too, Demyx.†Xed said. Demyx smiled again and put his arm around her shoulder. By now all the others had walked over to where Demyx and Xed were.
    “Xed!†Marluxia said, extending his arms out. She ran into them and gave him a hug.
    “So how’s it been going?†Luxord asked. Xed pulled away from Marluxia and looked over at him, smiling.
    “Things have been great! How about you guys?†she responded. Xigbar smiled.
    “Great as well.†He said. Xed looked over at Vexen.
    “Have you been taking it easy on those experiments, or do I have to fix some more weapons?†she joked. Vexen chuckled.
    “Nope, everything is fine.†He said. Xed smiled.

Roxas walked up to Xed and looked at her. She looked back at him. He smiled, and she smiled as well.

That really pretty smile.

“Xed…you look…different…†Roxas said.

Xed really did look different. She wasn’t wearing her regular clothes, but instead she was wearing her Organization coat, with her two red and black belts on the outside of her coat. Her left ear was now pierced twice with small gold hoop earrings. But the major difference was her hair—her once long hair was now cut short, with two long pieces of hair in the front.

“Do I look ok?†Xed asked. Roxas nodded.
    “Yeah, you look really pretty.â€

Roxas mentally kicked himself.

He hadn’t meant to say that out loud.

Xed giggled softly and blushed.

“Awwww! Aren’t the two lovebirds cute, Xaldin?†Lexaeus asked. Xaldin laughed. Xed and Roxas blushed a deep shade of red.
    “So…so where’s everyone else?†Xed asked, quickly changing the subject. Roxas silently thanked her in his mind.
    “Inside the Castle. You wanna go see them?†Roxas asked. Xed nodded enthusiastically, and the nine Nobodies headed inside.

+++

The Nobodies walked inside and into the living room. There, Axel and Larxene were reading. Axel looked up and, seeing Xed, smiled wide and put down his book.
    “Hey! Xed! Long time no see!†he said, standing up. Xed smiled. Axel walked up to her, smiling.
    “Nice look, kid.†Larxene said, looking up from her book and over at Xed, referring to her new hairstyle.
    “Thanks.†Xed replied, smiling. She looked around. “So where’s Zexion, Saix, and Xemnas?â€

“Right here.â€

Everyone looked up at the stairs to see Zexion walking down, a small smile set upon his lips.
    “Xed, you look rather endearing.†He replied coolly. She smiled.
    “You don’t look half bad yourself.†She said. His smile widened.
    “Xemnas and Saix stepped out for a short while. They said they’d be back soon.†Zexion said. She nodded.
    “So, whatcha doing around here?†Xigbar asked her. Xed looked over at him and smiled.
    “There’s only about two weeks till’ Christmas. I’m on my vacation, and I don’t fix weapons on my vacation.†She said. “I really missed you guys, so I decided to stop by and visit. After all,†Xed looked over at Roxas, and smiled.

“I promised.â€

Roxas smiled too.

“So, have you found your friend yet?†Roxas asked.
    “Yeah, or your home?†Demyx asked as well. Xed looked at the ground and shook her head.
    “No, not yet…†she said sadly. She then looked up at them, and forced a smile on her face. “But no worries! I’ll find Kuxir, and then we can go home together.†Luxord struck a thoughtful pose.
    “Exactly who is this Kuxir guy you’re talking about?†he asked. Xed crossed her arms.
    “Ku’s a friend of mine. He and I were separated when our world was taken by the darkness. I haven’t seen him since.â€
    “Ku?†Axel said.
    “My nickname for him. He calls me Xed, or Xedra if he’s mad at me. But the funny thing is, his tongue sometimes slips and he calls me ‘Xradenom’.†Xed shrugged. “I don’t know how he got that.â€
    “Xradenom?†Zexion said. “Sounds familiar…†Everyone looked over at him, but he shook his head after a moment and smiled. “No, I’m sure I’ve never heard it before.†Xed smiled.
    “But the most awesome thing about Kuxir is that he is—“

“Xedramon?â€

Everyone looked over at the doorway to see Xemnas and Saix, looking surprised. Lexaeus put his hands on Xed’s shoulders.
    “Look who came to visit!†he said, smiling. A ghost of a smile spread on Saix’s face.
    “Xedramon. It’s nice to see you again.†He said, his tone even. Xed smiled.
    “Likewise.†She said. Xemnas smiled.
    “What brings you here?â€
    “A break in my schedule. I just wanted to come and check up on you guys.†Xemnas nodded.
    “Well, we are doing quite fine. And you?†Xed nodded.
    “Fine as well.†Xemnas nodded again.
    “Good. If you’ll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.†He said, before walking away. Saix looked at her once more before walking away as well. Xed sighed.
    “It’s so nice to see everyone again.†She said. Demyx turned to her.
    “Hey, did you want to join in our snowball fight?†Xed nodded.
    “Sure!†she said excitedly. Demyx smiled, and looked over at Axel.
    “We need you to play too, Axel!†he said excitedly. Axel rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
    “Yeah right! Every time I go out in the cold, I get sick, got it memorized?†he said. Everyone could understand that. With his element being fire, his main weakness was ice and cold. And every time he did go outside in the snow, he did get very ill. Xaldin frowned.
    “Well, there’s no one else. Bookworm over here won’t come out,†he said, pointing his thumb out at Zexion, who scowled at him, “you know that Xemnas wouldn’t come out for all the hearts in Kingdom Hearts, and Larxene and Saix had been banned from our snowball fights.†Xed raised an eyebrow.
    “Why are they banned?†she asked. Roxas looked over at her.
    “Last year, when we had our snowball fight, we had paired up in teams of two. Larxene and Saix had paired up. Eventually, things got out of hand, and the two of them made some…uhhh… ‘Creative’ alterations to the game.â€
    “What do you mean?†Xed questioned. Marluxia crossed his arms and laughed.
    “Saix resorted to using his Claymore, and Larxene spiked her snowballs with her Kunais.†He said. Everyone but Xigbar chuckled. Larxene looked up.
    “Hey, Saix and I won, didn’t we?†she said, smiling. Xigbar crossed his arms and glared at her.
    “Yeah, you guys won, while I won the privilege of losing my OTHER STINKIN’ EYE BECAUSE OF YOUR STINKIN’ KUNAI!!!†he shouted angrily. Everyone laughed harder.
    “That day, we ALL won ‘something’—a trip to the infirmary, and MANY scars.†Axel said, chuckling.
    “After that day, Xemnas banned Saix and Larxene from ever participating in a snowball fight again.†Vexen said.
    “Therefore, Axel,†Luxord said, “you are the only one left, so please come out with us.†Axel crossed his arms and scowled.
    “As if!â€
    “MY line!†Xigbar warned.
    “Please Axel? It’d be so much fun! Please?†Xed pleaded. Axel looked over at her. She put on a sweet smile, and Axel couldn’t resist smiling back. He hated when she gave him that look. With it, she could make him do anything.
    “Fine, I’ll come out.†He sighed. Everyone cheered, as they all filtered out of the room, and outside. Roxas was about to follow out when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Lexaeus.

“You know, Roxas, it’s not often you get a second chance.â€

He then walked outside to join the others. Roxas nodded.

He knew that.

And he wouldn’t blow it this time.

He promised.

+++

A cloaked figure looked up at the moon in the ever-dark sky. They smiled slyly. Suddenly, another cloaked figure appeared behind the first one. The first one turned around.

“Did you get what I asked of you?†The first figure said. The seconigure pulled out a small vial, attached to a chain, and held it up. In the dark moonlight the contents inside glistened a crimson shade.
    “Got it.†The second figure replied. They then tossed the first figure the vial, the receiving figure catching it gracefully, and without trouble.
    “Perfect.†They said, placing the vial around their neck. They could feel the transformation occurring already.

“Just perfect…â€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full pic of Xed: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/artsyone3/xedorg.jpg

Pic of Xed (you get a better idea of how her hair looks): http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/artsyone3/xedorg2.jpg

14. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

remember, one thread per story

awesome, I like Xed's new look

but what's with Kuxir, we were going to find out about him

aww, there was so much almost Roxedness

but great job

FIRST POSTNESS

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D

Kuxir? You may hear more about him....*evil smile*

16. Azure Flame Banned

Alright! Great job! The part about Larxene and Saix being banned from snowball fights was funny! Xed looks better than ever! (even though it is a little blurry)

17. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D

I know...smoof i hate that Saix cant take better pictures! I REALLLLLLY hope I can get a scanner before the LSSP starts :) I want to put up pictures for it as well

18. AkuseruVIII Banned

Nice. New pic of Xed is good. And come on someone tell me if Ku is related to Riku in any way (anagrams and such)

19. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you!

*slaps tape over mouth*

20. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

yay that was so good, really detailed and funny, loved the saix and larxene being banned part, haha i can just imagine that, cant wait for the next chapter