Bad Moon Arising

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 15, 2007.

1. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

How did the drawings that you were making in math go?

*pokes you drawing in math and saying it's lssp stuff no looking*
    you sing well! but I had to leave and heard about ten seconds. *listens to fg singing in head*

it was good!

*joins in no school dance*

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ROTFLUSE!!!! Yep, thats 8th grade for sure :)

And yeah Vi, you had it coming!

Violet: *rubs sore face*

math drawing? it was ok, but not a keeper. i just drew that to get an idea of something. i'll make a better one today

:)

CHAPTER 11!!!

I HOPE TO GET THIS STORY DONE IN 2 MORE CHAPTERS!!!

Enjoy! :D

~Chapter 11~

Without bothering to return to dinner, Roxas went up to his room in a fit of rage and despair.

Xed had left! Just like that!

He didn’t even know why!

HE WAS LOCKED IN HIS ROOM THE WHOLE TIME!!!

He decided that tomorrow, he’d leave and find Xed.

He’d tell her it wasn’t his fault.

He’d try to get her to come back.

As Roxas lay down, his mind succumbing to the bliss of sleep, he couldn’t help a nagging thought, a haunting truth, from escaping his lips.

“What if she never comes back?â€

+++

A few hours later, all of the Organization members returned to their own rooms to sleep, for it was getting late. Although everyone was still worked up and confused by the night’s events, they all had agreed to talk more on this in the morning.

Within another hour, every single person in the Castle was soundly asleep.

It was then that Rose decided to make her move.

She quietly appeared in Xemnas’ room, and walked over to the sleeping Nobody.

“Now, I just need to get you and some of your other little Nobodies out of the way.†Rose whispered, smiling deviously. She then took a small, silent breath, and began to sing softly:

Omoidase ba, haruka haruka.
    Mirai wa dako made mo, kagayaiteta,
    Kirei na aozora no ****a de.
    Bokura wa sukoshi dake obieteita…

Immediately, Xemnas’ eyes opened, and his golden irises clouded pure and distantly white. He then, slowly, closed his eyes again, and continued to sleep as if nothing had happened. Rose smiled, satisfied.

“One down,†she whispered, “Four to go.â€

She then walked out of Xemnas’ room and over to Xigbar’s room. She sang the same song, his eyes made the same transformation, and he returned to sleeping. She repeated this with Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Saix, leaving only the eight from before unaffected.
    “Sweet dreams boys.†Rose whispered cruelly, as she vanished into the night.

+++

“OHMYGOSHZEXIONXEMNASISDEAD!!!â€

Demyx screeched, running through the halls, in frantic search of The Cloaked Schemer. Zexion, hearing the commotion, stuck his head out of his bedroom door.
    “What are you yelling about, Number IX?†he shouted, glaring daggers at the boy running around. Demyx then ran up to him, his eyes wide in fear.
    “ZexionXemnasisdead!!!!†he said, slurring his words together to form one long word. Zexion then grabbed his shoulders and shook him hard.
    “Demyx calm down!!!†he shouted at him before letting go. “Now tell me again, SLOWER this time.†Demyx took a shaky breath.
    “Zexion, Xemnas is dead!†he said, looking fearful. “He’s always up before any of us, so when I woke up and he wasn’t up, I went into his room to see what was wrong! Then, I shook him, and HE DIDN’T WAKE UP!!!†Zexion raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t that he wasn’t worried for his Superior; it was just that…Demyx was known to exaggerate things a tad.
    “Are you sure he’s dead?†Zexion asked slowly. Demyx nodded quickly.
    “Positive!!!†he insisted. And with that, the two Nobodies walked towards Xemnas’ room.

+++

“See? He’s not moving! I told you he was dead!!!â€

“Shhhhhhh!!! Demyx you’re WAY too loud!â€

The two of them crept over to Xemnas quietly. Why? They didn’t quite know… Zexion then shook Xemnas’ shoulder.
    “Superior?†Xemnas didn’t move. Zexion shook him harder. “Xemnas!!!†He still didn’t move.
    “XEMNAS PLEASE WAKE UP!!!†Demyx wailed, close to tears.
    “SHUT UP DEMYX!!!â€

The two Nobodies jumped back in surprise as Xemnas rolled over, snoring loudly.

Wait…snoring???

“Demyx you peanut-head!†Zexion hissed at Demyx. “He’s not dead! He’s SLEEPING!!!â€
    “Ohhh…†Demyx said softly, nodding. He then chuckled nervously. “Sorry about that.†Zexion crossed his arms.
    “But that still doesn’t explain why he’s still—“

“YO LEXAEUS WAKE UPPPP!!!!â€

Demyx and Zexion heard someone, presumed to be Axel, shouting rather loudly, and ran out of the room towards the yelling.

+++

They stopped at Lexaeus’ room, to see Axel violently shaking Lexaeus.
    “GET UP YOU BIG OATH!!!†he shouted, but Lexaeus didn’t stir. Axel then looked up to see Demyx and Zexion standing there, and he stopped shaking him.
    “Some thing’s wrong with Lex here.†He said, pointing his thumb at the sleeping Nobody.
    “There’s something wrong with Xemnas too!†Demyx said. “We can’t get him to wake up!†Zexion cocked his head and put his hands on his hips.
    “This may be serious. Axel, Demyx, go wake up everyone who will wake up, and tell them to come to the living room for an emergency meeting.â€

+++

The eight Nobodies gathered in the living room quickly, all wondering what was up. Zexion cleared his throat and gained everyone’s attention.
    “Due to a mysterious reason, it seems that there is something wrong with Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Saix, for they are not waking up.†There was a chorus of gasps across the room.
    “Are they dead?†Larxene asked, an ever-so-slight smile on her lips.
    “No, they seem to be just sleeping.†Axel said. She grimaced.
    “Durn…†she muttered. Luxord looked around and noticed something.
    “Hey, did anyone notice that the only ones who are still asleep or whatever were the ones who DIDN’T face Rose?†he said. Zexion surveyed the room to find that he was right.
    “Then I suppose we can blame this whole mess on Rose.†Marluxia said, sourly.
    “Oh no…†Roxas said, looking outside, worried. Axel noticed him.
    “What is it?†Axel asked. Roxas groaned.

“Look outside.â€

Immediately, everyone ran to the window and looked outside. What they saw was simply AMAZING.

Although it was morning, the moon was out in place of the sun.

The skies were dark with night.

It was Friday.

It was the LunaSol Switch.

+++

In a distant part of The World That Never Was, a place so far away that it was unknown to most Nobodies and Heartless, was Xed, walking around. She didn’t really want to leave this world, for she had grown to like it, so she just walked around and explored. She was still angry (if Nobodies could be angry) with Roxas for what he had said to her. But still, she couldn’t help but think that it didn’t seem like Roxas to say all that. She looked up into the sky, to see the moon shining brightly.

The LunaSol Switch.

She was starting to regret leaving. After all, she HAD promised to help them with the Vampire Nobodies.

But she wasn’t going back so that Roxas could hate her more.

But she missed him so much.

She never even got to tell him that she liked him.

Suddenly, Xed got this feeling where her heart should be, a sort of chilling feeling. It was a feeling that said Roxas needed her. It was a feeling that everyone was in danger and needed her. But she shook it off. She looked back up at the moon, and the chilling feeling returned.

She turned back to face where she had come from. Although The Castle That Never Was was far away, she could still see the top of it.

The feeling grew stronger.

Without another moment’s delay, Xed took off running.

Roxas needed her.

oooooooo!

3. Deadmages26 Merlin's Housekeeper

good chapter. I just get out of school today.....:mad:

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D

I got out yesterday! >:P

But HOORAY FOR NO MORE SCHOOL *cough* untilaugust *cough*

:D:D:D:D:D

5. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

OMG!!!

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME

Xed come back!!!!

Me: Xed, you and your chibi (sp) are in my desktop
    Xed: FG SAVE ME
    Me: There's a picture of fg too
    Xed: you have a problem
    Me: :D

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol :) Thanks!

And i think she has a problem too...

*gets brick'd by Dance*

7. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

*hugs Xed chibi*

THANKS FG FOR DRAWING IT!!!!

I'm bricking you?

8. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D ur welcome :)

Apparently, you are... *rubs bump on head*

9. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

Finally, the chapter is out. I wonder if the marks that Rose and Violet put on Xed and Roxas have anythingto do with it. but oh well. STORY IS AWEZOME!!!!
    + get's bricked for yelling+ OWW+ get's bricked some more+

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you!

*works on ch 12*

11. AkuseruVIII Banned

Yays. It is out and I read it(Duh I read it) and it was good. Now I'm al like OMG WTF! Xed go back! and yeah. That one was good... I can't waitify for the next one. *cries a little* Oh welpin this is Axel's#1Fangirl's#1Fan saying bye.

12. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol thanks! I want ch 12 to come out real soon!!!

*works on ch 12*

13. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Cool chapter! LunaSol Switch, it's like an eclipse, but during all day right? The only way Demyx can wake up before Mansex, is if Mansex is bewitched or poisoned...
    Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!! BTW your going to start KH 2-3: SOBD tomorrow, right?

14. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Bad Moon Arising Ch 12

yup! :D

And Yup! SOBD starts tomorrow :D Which is why I'm finishing up BMA today!

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12!!!! As a heads-up, this is the SECOND TO LAST chapter in this story!

woot! :D

~Chapter 12~

The eight Nobodies stared up into the sky, not knowing whether to be amazed or horrified.
    “It’s too late.†Luxord said. “It’s happened!â€
    “What can we do now???†Demyx asked, becoming nervous.
    “There’s nothing we can do, Demyx.†Vexen said, sadly. “I guess we can only wait until something is to happen.â€

“Well, wait no more!â€

The Nobodies turned around to see Rose standing in back of them, smiling deviously, her fangs showing.
    “You!†Axel said, gritting his teeth. Rose chuckled.
    “Have we forgotten names already?†she asked smugly. Marluxia narrowed his eyes.
    “What do you want Rose?†he demanded. She looked over at him.
    “It’s nice to see you too, brother.†She said in monotone. “And I’ll tell you why I’m here. But first, I think you’d like to meet someone.â€

Beside her, another figure appeared, their cloak hood up over their face. Their cloak was similar to the Organization XIII cloak, except it was white. They were about six inches taller than Rose. The figure pulled down their cloak to reveal the face of a young man, about age 17, with long, violet-colored hair, and fierce amethyst-colored eyes.

“Brother, everyone, this is Violet.†Rose said, linking her arm with Violet’s. She then turned her gaze on Marluxia, and smiled smugly.

“My Boyfriend.â€

Immediately, Marluxia blew up at her words.

“WHAT THE SMOOF ARE YOU DOING WITH A BOYFRIEND!!!! I DON’T APPROVE OF HIM!!!!!†He shouted, his face contorted with anger. Rose smirked. She had been waiting a while to see her brother blow up like this. It was quite entertaining.
    “I believe, Miluara, that I don’t need your approval.†She said. Marluxia grit his teeth. Violet smirked as well.
    “Don’t worry, Miluara. I take good care of her.†He said, wrapping his arms around Rose. Marluxia’s face grew red with fury.
    “THAT’S MARLUXIA TO YOU!†he shouted. Violet rolled his eyes.
    “Whatever.†Rose chuckled.
    “Although this little reunion is quite heart-warming, I do have some business to take care of.†She said. Roxas narrowed his eyes.
    “What sort of business?†Rose smiled at him.

“I thought you’d never ask…â€

+++

Panting hard, Xed ran, almost back at the Castle. She was nearly out of breath, and her legs were killing her, but she pushed herself to run farther, and faster.
    “Everyone…Roxas…†she huffed.

“Please hold on…â€

+++

Roxas grit his teeth.
    “Well, whatever it is, we can handle it!†he said confidently. Rose chuckled.
    “You know, that reminds me. Where’s dear Xed?†she asked, smiling evilly. Roxas’ confidence faded into sadness, and he looked down at the ground.
    “She…left…†he said softly.
    “Isn’t that too bad.†Violet said, his voice showing no signs of concern. Roxas glared at him. Violet smirked. “You know, she’s on her way back now.†Everyone was surprised.
    “Really?†Vexen said. Rose nodded. She then looked up at Violet.
    “Vi?â€
    “Yes?†he responded. She smirked.
    “Make sure she doesn’t come.â€
    “WHAATTT??†All of the members shouted. Violet nodded.
    “Of course.†He then vanished without another word. Roxas glared daggers at Rose.
    “It doesn’t matter! Xed will take him down anyway, like we’re going to do to you!†he shouted, summoning his Keyblades. Rose crossed her arms and chuckled softly.
    “True, but you see, we have the power of the moon on our side.†She said, raising her arms into the air.

“And Kingdom Hearts…â€

Everyone summoned their weapons. Rose chuckled again.

“Oh no, that’s not necessary.†She said, crossing her arms. She pointed a finger at Roxas.

“Everyone but him, Sleep.â€

Just then, Axel, Demyx, Marluxia, Zexion, Luxord, Larxene, and Vexen dropped to the ground, asleep. Roxas just stood there, dumbfounded.

He didn’t know she could do that!!!

“Now, where were we?†she said, advancing towards him. Roxas gripped his Keyblades tighter.

This was going to be some fight.

+++

Almost…

There…

“Hey.â€

Xed stopped running and turned around to where she heard the voice. Standing behind her was a guy in a white coat, and had long purple hair. Xed sighed.
    “Sorry dude, but I have to go som—“
    “You don’t remember me Xed?†he said, fake sadness in his voice. “I’m hurt.†Xed cocked her head and raised an eyebrow.
    “Do I…know you?â€
    “Name’s Violet. Ring a bell?â€
    “Uhh…not really.â€
    “Oh come on, Xed!†he said, smirking. “You remember me, as I remember you. But that doesn’t matter. Right now, I have orders to make sure you don’t reach the Castle yet.†Xed narrowed her eyes.
    “Look, my friend’s in trouble and—“
    “You’ll be in the same trouble he’s in if you go there now.†Violet interrupted. “But, perhaps I can make you an offer that ensures his safety and yours.†Xed wasn’t sure if this guy was telling the truth, but for some reason, she felt like she could trust him. She crossed her arms and looked up at Violet.

“I’m listening.â€

+++

Rose was no pushover.

She DEFINITELY got better at fighting.

Instead of just using her hands, she had summoned a long Katana to fight with. It was a gleaming silver color, with Japanese characters inscribed in it. Roxas found that he was having a hard time blocking her attacks and attacking her, for she was swift and quick on her feet, and he found himself having to block most of the time so that he didn’t get shredded to pieces. Rose laughed.
    “Oh Roxas, I don’t want to fight you.†Roxas raised an eyebrow.
    “Then why are we fighting?†Rose brought her weapon down on his head, but Roxas put up a Keyblade to block it. Rose pushed down, leaning in so that their faces were only inches apart.

“To do this.â€

Suddenly, Rose pressed her lips against Roxas’, embracing him in a kiss. Roxas nearly dropped his weapon in surprise. Rose then pulled away, withdrawing her weapon as well. Roxas took a step back, stunned.

Rose just…KISSED HIM!!!

And Roxas had…liked it?

There was no denying it. Roxas definitely liked the kiss.

Before he could do anything, Rose had come up to him and kissed him again on his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her

And, to his own surprise, he kissed her back.

While they were kissing, it seemed like everything melted away. Roxas could only register the warmth of Rose’s lips against his own, and the thick, sweet scent of roses…

“ROXAS?!?!?!?!!!!?!?â€

Rose and Roxas quickly pulled away from each other and faced the doorway, where the voice had come from.

Rose smiled deviously.

Roxas was mortified.

In the doorway…

Was Xed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAMA UP IN HERE!!!!

*starts on the LAST chapter*

15. AkuseruVIII Banned

Oh ****. This is getting worse. Although at least it isn't legions of the undead this time.

16. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not even kidding, I cried when that happened

you are getting back at me for you having to kiss Roxas aren't you!

this is so mean!

Xed and Roxas is over

I HATE YOU

*continues to cry*

ROXAS YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT!!!!!

It was a SPELL it has to have been

*cries more*

17. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

ahhh ooo suspense hehehe *waits patiently for next chapter* ahhh its going to rock wooo, no faults as usual:D

18. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

LOL thanks :)

Man, I LOVE writing the story!

It's really fun to mess up their lives :)

With one chapter left, how will i EVER fix everything?

Maybe i can't.....

Thanks!

*works on ch 13*

am not!

lol this is fun :)

And thanks! :D

19. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

please fix it!!!!

by the way: Avatar is the Xed chibi that you drew!

Xed: Me likie the keyblades
    Me: Repeat after me: Me likie ROXAS
    Xed: Me likie rox- KEYBLADES! I do not like Roxas

20. AkuseruVIII Banned

Me likei keyblades as well
    Whoa it's true then...