Bad Moon Arising

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, May 15, 2007.

1. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Awsome!!Another cool chapter! I wonder... will Roxas not blow up hes second chance? Those two mysterious guys seem scray...You should put them on a snowball fight with Larxene and Saix.. :D :D Anyway keep it up!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thanks! :D

lol, that would be funny! :D

Thank you! :D

3. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

To bad you don't have a scanner..if you had the pics would look great..Anyway, you can see how she looks with those, so it's ok.

PS: Yes, I only noticed the links now. Sorry..

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

yeah....*grunts*

I really need one...

5. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

You freaking stinking author!!!! You told me there was NOT going to be a sequal!!! Arggggggghhhh!!!!!!! **kicks you in the shins**
    I still think your stories and great though.

6. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

No sequal, she tells me.......**grumbles to myself**.......
    More Roxxed, heheeeheeh......
    That part about how Saix and Larxene got banned was really funny..........
    I'll still keep to your stories cause they OWN:D .

7. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

AAAGH!!!! SECOND CHAPTER!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oi, I'm done. Still just as awesome as last time!! And I agree, Xed's new look rocks! But my question for you is: Is she still the same Xedramon we saw in your last story or is there some dramatic changes still ahead?

8. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol...sorry about sike-ing you out back there :)

I wanted it to be a suprise :)

Thank you! :D (And i thought the saix - larxene part was funny too!)

lol Thanks! :D

As for Xed...she's the exact same sweet, caring person as before.

As for changes? There are none....

...Yet...*shifty eyes*

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

OWWW!!!! *grabs shin*

Thank you! Sorry for not telling you about the sequal, but it made things a better suprise! :D

She was from my other fanfic, The 14th Key :)

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

No changes yet?....I wonder how you'll change her.... Anyway, when is the next chapter coming out?

11. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Workin on it now! :D

12. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

Some surprise:rolleyes: ......

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

*laughs* :D

14. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

AHHH whens the next chapter coming out? its been like, three or four days and i cant wait any more! *hyperventilates*

*faints* *magically revives* is it gonna be soon at least????

(ps, you guys can all call me Dawn if ya want, its easier to type out, and i like it (me's a girl:D ))

BUT HURRY PLEASE :eek: *faints again*

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Bad Moon Arising Ch 3

SWEET! Ch 3! :D Sry this took a while...blame school...

Oh, and for this chapter, there is a mention of those Organization Keyblades Xed made, so I put them up so you can see em' again :D

Keyblades: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/artsyone3/Keyblades.jpg

~Chapter 3~

The Nobodies assembled outside. The teams were the same as before, but with Axel on Vexen’s team, and Xed on Roxas’ team. Roxas briefed Xed with the rules, and the fight started. Snowballs were exchanged from side to side and, even with the addition of another member; Roxas’ team was losing miserably, while Vexen’s team was dominating. Luxord called a time-out and his team huddled up.
    “What are we going to do?†He asked his group in a whisper. Xigbar shook his head.
    “I dunno, Dude.†He said bluntly. “With Vexen, they’re just good.†Xed thought for a moment, and then looked up.
    “Hey, are weapons allowed?†she asked. Roxas shook his head.
    “This is a snowball fight Xed, not a one-on-one fight.â€
    “I know that, but I have an idea that might give our team a HUGE advantage.†Demyx thought for a moment.
    “No one gets hurt, right?†he asked.
    “Does getting pummeled with snowballs count as getting hurt?†she asked. Luxord shook his head.
    “No.†he said. Xed smiled.
    “Then no, no one gets hurt.†Demyx smiled.
    “Okay then, go for it!â€
    “After all,†Xigbar said, “with Vexen on their side, it’s just like them having a weapon too.†Xed nodded. Roxas looked over at her.
    “Alright, what’s the plan?†he asked. Xed looked over at him and smiled deviously.
    “Just follow my lead, Roxas. Just you and me—no one else.†She said. Everyone nodded in agreement, as they broke up their meeting.

“Hey! You guys done yet?†Marluxia yelled from the other side of the ‘battle field’.
    “Yeah, we’re bored over here!†Vexen yelled. Their whole team cracked up in laughter. Xed looked over at them, still smiling.
    “Bring it!†she yelled back. Vexen then summoned a snowball, and threw it at Xed. Xed waited, for it to come closer, closer, even closer…

Xed smiled.

In a flash of white, her Keyblade appeared in her hand, and she swung at the snowball—

WHACK!!!

Her hit sent the snowball flying back over to the enemy side, and hitting Lexaeus, causing him to fall over. Her whole team started to laugh hysterically at Lexaeus.
    “Way to go Xed!†Demyx shouted over the laughs. She chuckled herself. Roxas then looked over at her Keyblade, and realized something.

The Keyblade was vaguely familiar…

“Remember this?â€

Xed’s words broke Roxas’ thoughts. She smiled and held up her Keyblade. It glistened an icy blue tone, the handle a medium tone blue, with the actual blade being thick, sharp icicles. Roxas cocked his head.
    “I can’t remember where it’s from…†he said. She chuckled.
    “Does Artic Kill ring a bell?†she asked. Roxas’ eyes widened in realization.
    “Oh, now I remember!†he said excitedly. “That’s one of the Keyblades you designed!†She nodded.
    “So, you catch my drift?†she asked. Roxas nodded and summoned one of his Keyblades—

Devoted Hearts.

Xed smiled slyly.

“You still have it?†she asked. Roxas smiled back.
    “Never took the Keychain off.†He said. She smiled wider.

“HEY! No fair! You can’t use weapons!!!†Axel shouted, while Xaldin helped Lexaeus up. Roxas chuckled.
    “Do I detect fear?†he remarked slyly. His team chuckled as well. Vexen gritted his teeth.
    “Forget it! We can take them, and their weapons too!†He yelled. Luxord smiled.

“Then let the battle begin again!†he shouted.

+++

After about an hour of snowballs, ice, and freezing cold, Roxas’ team had worn Vexen’s team down. Although Vexen’s team had some strong members, and the element of ice to assist them, Roxas’ team had completely dominated them. They used Xed and Roxas to hit back any and all attacks on their team, while the other members threw snowballs.

“Ok! Ok! We forfeit! You guys win!!!†Marluxia shouted, exhausted. His entire team was exhausted. Roxas, Xed, and Luxord let out a loud cheer, while Xigbar and Demyx started singing ‘We Are the Champions’. Everyone on Vexen’s team plopped onto the ground to rest.

That is, except for Axel, who was full of energy.

“Oh c’mon guys!!†He shouted excitedly. “This is SOOOO not over!!! And this was REALLY fun! Let’s play again! You know, it’s really funny! I would think I’d be sick right now, but I’m not! We’ve been outside in the cold for hours, and I don’t even feel sick at all!†Xed smiled and chuckled.
    “Maybe the cold’s not so bad after all.†She said. Axel nodded enthusiastically.
    “Yeah, the cold is GREAT!!!†he shouted.

He smiled.

“This has got to be the best day ever!â€

+++

“This has got to be the worst day ever!â€

He frowned.

And then he sneezed.

Axel was sitting on the sofa, with a thick blanket wrapped around his shoulders. He sneezed twice more. Not even two seconds after coming inside the Castle, he broke out in a sneezing and coughing fit. Roxas sat on the sofa next to him and looked at Axel. His face was flushed a bright red, and his eyes were a dull green color.

It was easy to tell that Axel was sick.

Xaldin came out of the kitchen with a steaming mug of tea, and handed it to Axel.
    “I put some medicine in it. You should be feeling better soon.†He said. Axel took a sip and sneezed four times. He looked up at Xaldin.
    “Gee, thanks. I feel a lot better.†He said sarcastically. He didn’t mean to speak with such a venomous tone, but when he was sick, he was very…short tempered… But regardless, Xaldin pat him on the back, and walked away. Xed sat down on the other side of Axel.
    “Axel, I’m so sorry…†she said, frowning. Axel looked over at her.
    “For what?†He asked, taking another sip of tea. He sneezed again.
    “If I hadn’t pleaded with you to come outside, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. It’s my fault.†She said, looking at the ground, guilt hanging on her words. Axel frowned.

He hated it when she was sad.

Everyone hated it when she was sad.

He put an arm around her shoulders, which got her to look up at him. He smiled.
    “Hey, no worries, okay? I’ve been sick before, so don’t feel bad.†He said. She smiled slightly.
    “So Xed, have you made any of the other Keyblades? You know, the Organization ones?†Roxas asked. Xed nodded.
    “All of them.†She said. Demyx, who was sitting on the arm of the sofa, smiled.
    “Really?†he asked. Xed shrugged.
    “Yeah.†She chuckled. “What can I say? I was bored.†She then reached into her pocket and pulled out five Keychains.
    “I only brought a few: Trigger Happy, Another No Heart, Dance of Defeat, Divine Demise, Illusion Reflection, and, of course, Artic Kill.†She said. Demyx stood up.
    “That reminds me! I never did teach you how to play guitar!†he exclaimed. She shook her and smiled, while she attached the Dance of Defeat Keychain to her Keyblade.
    “No need to; I taught myself.†The Keyblade instantly transformed into a cool-colored guitar. The guitar itself was a clam teal-cyan color, with teal and cerulean spikes along the side. The strings were a deep ocean blue, smooth and cool to the touch. Xed grabbed the handle at the top, fingered a D/F# chord, and strummed. The sweet chord rang out, filling the living room with music.
    “Demyx, if you are playing music again, remember what Sai—“ Marluxia said, stopping short when he walked into the living room and saw the guitar was in Xed’s hands. Demyx smiled.
    “Nope, it’s Xed. It’s one of her Keyblades that she designed.†He said. Marluxia cocked his head.
    “That’s…a Keyblade? Doesn’t look like it.†He said. Xed smiled.
    “Not all Keyblades have to look like keys. I made on that represents you too!†she said, pulling out another Keychain, and replacing the Dance of Defeat one. Suddenly, the guitar turned into a smaller version of Marluxia’s scythe. The handle was a medium green tone, with vines coming up it. Right before the blade was a pale pink flower, opening up and out. The blade itself was a shiny silver color, and was razor sharp. Marluxia nodded and smiled.
    “Very nice. It works like mine?†he asked. Xed nodded.
    “Pretty much so.†She said, taking off the Keychain, causing it to revert back to its regular Keyblade: Tainted Strength. Just then, Xigbar and Zexion walked into the room. Axel sneezed twice and coughed five times. Xigbar looked over at him.
    “Nice to see you’re feeling better.†He said with a smug grin. Axel returned his look with one of his own and took another sip of tea. Zexion saw that Xed had her Keyblade out and raised an eyebrow.
    “What are you doing?†he asked.
    “I was just showing these three some of the new Organization Keyblades I made.†She replied. “I have you two’s Keychain with me.†Xed then pulled out another Keychain and hooked it on, and the Keyblade instantly transformed. The handle became a cool golden color, and the entire blade itself became a thin, but sturdy, mirror.
    “Illusionate Reflection.†Xed said, smiling. “Zexion, this Keyblade represents you.†Zexion crossed his arms, interested.
    “But…my weapon isn’t a mirror…†he said. Xed nodded.
    “But your element is illusion, and mirrors can represent that.†She said. She looked over at Xigbar. “Hey Xigbar, can you summon your weapons real quick? Please?â€
    “Sure.†Xigbar said, summoning his Laser Guns without a problem. Xed looked at his weapons and concentrated. All of the sudden, her Keyblade vanished in a flash of white light…

…Leaving two Laser Guns in its place.

“WHOA!†Demyx, Xigbar, Axel, and Roxas chorused in unison. Zexion smiled.
    “Impressive. So, that Keyblade can imitate any other weapon?†he asked.
    “Exactly.†Xed said, smiling. She then quickly swapped the Keychain with another, and her Keyblade transformed once again. Now, her Keyblade was a black color, speckled with small, dark purple spots. The length of the Keyblade was curved, not straight, and the actual blade of it was a smaller version of a Laser Blade. Instead of a handle, there was a trigger at the end.
    “Xigbar, this one represents you. It’s called ‘Trigger Happy’.†Xed said. Xigbar’s mouth was open in awe.
    “THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! IT’S LIKE, A GUN! BUT IT’S NOT!!!†Xigbar shouted excitedly. “Can I see it?†Xed thought a moment.
    “I don’t know…â€
    “Oh PLEASE Xed! C’mon dude you gotta let me try it!†Xigbar begged. With a sigh, Xed handed him the weapon.
    “Ok Xigbar, just don’t press the—“

BANG!!!

Naturally, Xigbar’s hand found its way to the trigger on the end, and, being the sniper that he was, pulled it. Instantly, a red, dagger-like laser shot out and zoomed past Zexion head, narrowly missing him. Zexion shot a death glare at him and was about to tell him off when Xed sighed.

“—The trigger.†She finished. Xigbar smiled widely.
    “THIS IS SWEEET!!!†he shouted. “I gotta show this to Lexaeus!†He then ran off down the hall, Trigger Happy in hand.
    “NO!! GIVE IT BACK!!†Xed shouted, running after the Sniper. Zexion ran after them, him having the feeling she’d need some assistance in prying the Keyblade out of his hands. Once they were gone, Roxas frowned. Axel saw this, and looked over at him.
    “Roxas, what’s—“ He sneezed twice, and coughed twice, “—wrong?†he finished. Roxas looked up at Axel and Demyx.
    “Ummm…well…I have a question for you guys.†He said nervously. Demyx sat down next to him.
    “Shoot.†He said, smilingsmiled back, but his smile faded as he took a breath.

How was he going to word this?

Roxas took another breath.

“Well…â€

+++

The two cloaked figures stood outside in the dark, chill night. The first figure was twirling the vial from before in their hands. The second one looked over at them.
    “What now, my Love?†They said. “The transformation is complete. When will the plan come into action?†The first one looked over at the second one, and smiled evilly.
    “Soon.†They said, looking back out into the air. “Very soon.†The second figure crossed their arms.
    “What exactly are you planning, anyway?†they questioned. The first figure laughed eerily.
    “My dear…†they said, placing their gloved hand under the other’s chin. They smiled again, deviously.

“That is for me to know, and you to find out.â€

16. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ACK!!! *pours water on you*

Chapter 3 is out :) I just had a lot of school stuff (finals, tests, projects, stuff like that :))

GO READ BEFORE YOU FAINT AGAIN!! XD

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Great Job

what's with the cloaked guys?

great chapter

CHAPTER PWN

18. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol thank you! :D

19. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

YAY ITS FINALLY OUT!:D *fiants* (wow i faint a lot:eek: )

CLIFFHANGER! ARGH! but still ROCK ON FG!
    i totally cant wait for the next chapter, whens it coming out?

20. Azure Flame Banned

WOW! Those Keyblades are AWESOME!!! :p