Kingdom Hearts II Barbosa or Hook?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ranger_vega87, Oct 13, 2006.

?

Who was the thougher Boss Hook or Barbosa?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2006.
  1. Capt. Hook

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Capt. Barbosa

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

So who do you think was the thougher boss Capt. Hook in KH1 or Capt. Barbosa in KH2. Honestly I found Barbosa more challenging then Hook, because you couldn't hurt him in the dark and if he killed Jack Sparrow you lost automatically( althought that didn't happen to me).

2. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

captain hook, beacause he was in khI and it was harder, but in khII you had more abilities and it was easier!

3. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i'd say barbossa cause in hook you could just fly away and heal and just reast while in POTC you had to be on your toes searching for that damn light heartless stealer and kill it so you can hurt barbossa............and i never knew if jack died you lost:eek: ......that sucks

4. Roxas OG

KH I he was about 10x harder, especially since Peter Pan didn't do anything.

5. C This silence is mine

i voted barbosa but i meant hook he was much harder beacause when you go to close to him he throws those things :(

6. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Precisely

Yet the first time I tried Captain Barbossa I got GO because Jack died but the darkness guy was enevr a problem. I mean you just looked for the two eyes in the dark and then he had very lil HP but still Hook was way easier.

7. sephyslittleangel Merlin's Housekeeper

I need advice!

I know that captin barbosa is harder, but the question my friend has is "Who is harder? Axel or a Berserker nobody?

8. ComedyLiker23 Moogle Assistant

Barbossa was hader! There were some part where you can't hit him. Hook, you can hit him any time in the battle, and he has better effects with magic.

9. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

I don't know... I kinda found them both pretty easy. But maybe... Hook. Probably 'cause you didn't have as many abilities as in KH2.

10. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Hook all the way dudes. Capt'n Hook was really really funny, while Barbosa was just all...plainish.

11. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Id say Barbosa since he cant be hit in the moon light, which is kinda of a pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.