Birth by Sleep BBS Release date question

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by keyblader of a nobody, Sep 21, 2009.

1. keyblader of a nobody Twilight Town Denizen

I got to wondering... If BBS is released around FFXIII then it's about less than 3 months before it's release...

Since we haven't heard much from SE about the release and all the trailers hint Winter 09... do you guys think its gonna make it to the Holiday season or is it going to be delayed?

Also, in the recent game conventions, were there any demos with the new HUD? (in case you were in or you got footage)

Something tells me that this game will be delayed @ least until after December to Jan. I hope the release of Days in the US doesn't interfere with BBS JP...

What do you guys think?
    (Please no flaming, I haven't found any similar updated threads.)

2. the muffin man Banned

I believe it'll be delayed and released in Japan in 2010.

3. Mike Chaser

I thought Nomura was still trying to get the game released before Christmas in Japan?

4. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember Nomura saying he will have it on the market for Japan late 2009, possibly around December or so. But, I do recall that he said it may be out before or after FFXIII. So, it would either be before or after FFXIII.

5. Nuff' Said Banned

If it does could a psp possibly play it?

6. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Yes because its a psp game :) but the only way Namerica will play it in 2009 is if you download the iso for a hacked psp. And since we can't talk about that stuff well, i guess all i have to say is were gonna have to wait for a while.

My guess is NA release: Feb-March 2010

7. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, and then EU like May 2010 or something.
    I do hope it comes out earlier.
    'Winter 2009' just seems too quick for me, and I don't think it will be released in December actually.
    More like Januari - Februari. So that means the NA & EU release will be a loooong wait.

8. TheMute64 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree with you on that. Now that I think about it, they also released Kingdom Hearts 2 in March remeber.

9. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

Im hoping its released sometime soon but not too soon probs around feb for jap and hopefully for eu we can get it in april or march :)

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I want it to come out soon like before Christmas but I recon it will be a 2010 release. Can't be sure when, I think relatively early into 2010 (like March or April). Days has been out a while in Japan so it could be a while yet.

11. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I have a feeling that the game will be delayed but I can hope. either way we have to wait a few months so no christmas for me. (at least in terms of KH)

12. keyblader of a nobody Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah...I think SE might release BBS DEC-JAN since they might do a little tweaking here and there.

Also, was there a big ad campaign for KH2?
    I can only recall a lot for KH2 when it was in development, KH2FM+, and Days.
    But SE does tend to follow up. I mean when the games get released, they release some titles 3 months after in other countries.

As long as we get another announcement in the OW, or a trailer, then we are going to have something certain to hang on to.

13. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

id reccomend hacking ur psp so it can play jap games and isos. I know its not a topic to speak of right now but honestly I found a free one that worked and im so hyped to dl kh bbs

14. Saq78642 Moogle Assistant

Confirmed at TGS 09 for January 2010.

15. libregkd -