Birth by Sleep BbS: volume 2 -Possible Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Arch Mana Knight

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?110150-BbS-volume-2 You were saying?

Anyways, I'm really hoping there isn't a volume 2. I don't think there will be and that "Volume 2" is a sequel and that it was probably the name of the new secret ending. Anyways, Nomura had said something about KHDDD in an interview that it was basically the "Chain of Memories" to KH2. Like how CoM preceded KH1, KHDDD would do the same for KH3. Just like what Krowley quoted.

2. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I thought so too x_x

Oh, there it is! I've been loking for you! :D
    Anyway, I would actually like a Vol.2, I liked the Birth By Sleep story line very much (....it made me cry).
    Well that makes sense making DDD the CoM of KH3. True or not about Vol.2 I wouldn't mind waiting a few more years for KH3. A game like that would take a long time to make, about I dont know 5 years because it will be on PS3 with high quality graphics like FFXIII (or so I've heard). Square Needs at least that amount of time to make a game like that because they cant make a game over night even if possible they just cant because it will be rushed.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I've merged all the threads pertaining BBS V2 together, so there's no rouge threads on the same topic going on around.

_Merged

All the Birth by Sleep Volume 2 discussion has been merged

4. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

In my defense, I didn't know there was one already until he or she pointed it out. I even looked for it and couldn't find it before I made it.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

NO, YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNEDDDDD!!1!1!!!1111

Lol, nah. It's no biggie, really ;B

But anyhow, what will BBS V2 possibly be about? I mean, if it's about Aqua then I don't see how that'll work unless they plan to only make it about Aqua and how she made it out of the Realm of Darkness. Or maybe it happens during the events of KH3D, while Sora and Riku become masters.

It's really strange.

6. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

I've always had this strange impression that it happens during Kingdom Hearts 1. :| And it mostly was about Aqua. Besides, you know Nomura. He likes to come up with random, makes-things-more-complicated stuff to put plot into the game. That, or it would be like Re:Coded, not exactly relating to the whole main plot except for like, the last 5 minutes or so. Just my opinion, of course. :B

7. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

That almost gave me a heart attack o_o *deep breaths*
    Im good x_x
    I wouldn't mind playing a "all Aqua" game (hasn't anyone noticed Aqua is the most liked playable character?), I still want too see a little Leon and Yuffy running around (Im referring to that "9 years ago" speech Leon gave in the first game, maybe that can be the plot of Vol.2).

8. Spectralunlife Moogle Assistant

You ask me, Birth By Sleep Volume 2 is going to be about Young Master Xehanort, pre-BBS.

9. Maiden Artemis Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree. I think it would be about young eraqus and xehanort becoming masters with more yen sid. And then maybe a Birth by sleep three with Aqua and Terra's past, because they had to come from somewhere. Or maybe where ventus came from. Or maybe thats what the vol. 2woukd be about. Have i confused you all yet?