Completed: Be Prepared [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

what we need is a song where I can use my deep voice, since I can somewhat(and I mean that very loosest term possible) sing without my voice becoming a whisper. I wonder why that happens. It's just when I don't pay attention, if I'm singing in my deeper voice it just slowly goes into that whisper voice.
    hmm, maybe I should just sing a random song and let everyone hear itas long as you don't mind an ear rape

2. Jayn

Thank you all for the positive comments. I appreciate them. ;__;

Kisala, stop being so hard on yourself. You did really well. Honest.

Also, regarding the timing on this one...I did this for Simple and Clean and Still Alive, and then I stopped doing it because of stress (/troll), but I take whoever sang it closest to the original (in terms of timing), and I match everyone else singing that part to them. In some cases, it just doesn't work, but timing generally turns out better when I take the time to cut and edit and move vocals to match someone else's so that they are matched.

It's not a hassle, just takes a bit more time to do. I'll try to do it more consistently since it makes a difference. o:

Thank you thank you thank you. ;~;

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Quite fun to listen to, like always. Besides low mic quality on occasion, it sounds good. People seemed more in synch this time than with the other songs. Hell, I may be wrong but seemed like that to me.

4. Xaale Sylph of Hope

So I saw this for the first time today on facebook, I love these KHV Chorus things, I've been listening to them now and you guys are adorable and fantastic and I'm considering maybe joining in sometime. Good job on them! Is there anywhere where I can see more info on these or is it organized off of the forums?

5. Jayn

I'm glad you like them, Xaale. xD

You can find the voting information here. If you scroll down to 'In Progress/Lined up', you can see what we're currently working on, and it'll have a link to that thread (if the chorus isn't full).

We organize everything on site. Currently, we're singing All I Want for Christmas, which is here. All information/rules and stuff are in the sign up threads that are posted. :D

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey there.

It would be great if you participate! You can have more information about KHV chorus in KHV Casting Section, see an example on this thread, we're currently working at: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?118885-All-I-Want-for-Christmas-is-You-KHV-Chorus
    Special of Christmas!

Read Jayn's post (it's the first one) there is all detailed information.
    Hope to see you in.

And thank you! Jayn's works are great, also everyone in the chorus make a great work too! =]

EDIT: Ninja'd... by Jayn... again... ;-;

7. Krowley Moderator

So, I presume Don't Stop Believing would be next in line after the Christmas song?

8. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Thank you both of you for linking me!

...YES PLEASE

9. Krowley Moderator

I just found that in the voting thread under "In Progress/Lined up" songs listed were "All I Want for Christmas is You" and "Don't Stop Believin'" (After Christmas)

10. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Ahhh, I would love to join this if I had a mic..

11. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

lol You guys should go Christmas charoling!

12. Daxa~ #stalker

That was most amazing,as usual dears <3
    You did darling Droid4 Scar proud.
    Much love to you all~

13. Mish smiley day!

I think we're doing Auld Lang Syne, as a New Years song. Not sure though.