Re:Coded before i go any farther

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by 61, Jan 7, 2013.

1. 61 No. B

there's something that's been bugging me for a while and I can't find an exact answer.

After the scene where Riku met Ansem as the Island was falling apart Jiminy said that that never happened, but Donald said that it did, Jiminy just never saw it, and therefor never recorded it.

So what does that mean? Did Ansem actually meet Riku before and that? Because I always thought what gave Riku darkness at the beginning was him opening up the door.

So did that scene actually happen, or no?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I assume it did happen. IIRC, Jiminy said he never wrote that event in the journal, not that it never happened (though I could be wrong here).

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'd say that it DID happen, but Jiminy never managed to record it, so that's why we didn't see it.

4. 61 No. B

but if it did happen then that would mean that the entire reason that kh1 happened would change. Rather than Riku being just being Curious, Ansem put the entire thing into motion.

It doesn't change the series, and it would make sense since we saw the robed figure near the beginning, but it makes the events of kh1 seem more set up than what they seemed like before

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Riku was still curious, Ansem just helped.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

^This. Riku was curious, then Ansem tempted him.

7. 61 No. B

I know, but it gives more weight to Riku giving into Ansem at the end, it adds more depth to their relationship, which is a good thing.

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Actually this makes alot sense. Ansem saw something in Riku that no one else was able to see, considering this is Terra's Heartless and he's from the future, yes I agree with you big time.