Best Disney Sequel

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by reptar, May 30, 2010.

1. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Best Disney Sequels for me are....
    The Rescuers Down Under
    The Jungle Book 2
    Return to Neverland
    Toy Story 2
    The Lion King 1-1/2
    Aladdin & The King of Thieves
    Cinderella III: A Twist In Time
    PoTC II & III

2. C This silence is mine

Oh my, best Disney sequel? I'm gonna have to go with Toy Story 2, if only just for the nostalgia. I actually liked Toy Story 2 better than the orignial actually.

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I was going to say Toy Story 2, but since Nova's proven it's not Disney, I can't really say that. I loved The Little Mermaid 2. The theme was basically the same except the switched the dream. If you think about it, Ariel became King Triton in a way. He wouldn't let Ariel go to the surface because he was worried for Ariel, Ariel wouldn't let Melody go to the sea for the same reason. I used to watch the movie all the time though.

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I personally think that the sequels to Aladdin were the best. Seemed like it wasn't just made for a quick buck and the story for each was good too.

5. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I always liked the Little Mermaid 2 because as I kid I thought I could sort of relate to Melody xD
    Another favorite of mine is the Rescuers Down Under, because I got the VHS as a birthday present one year and watched it over and over. From what i remember, Aladdin and the 40 Thieves was also pretty good.