Best leveling spot (FM)?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by xXLordMycaXx, Jun 28, 2015.

1. xXLordMycaXx Moogle Assistant

So I didn't know where to post a "Final Mix" version so sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

So I understand that the "new" spot in the FM version is in TWTNW, but the only problem is that I am stuck at fighting Roxas... at level 42 ;-;. Idk if I am bad, but I need a better spot to farm. It sucks how they removed Pride Rock. So any good spots?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Umm, Pride Lands was never removed...

If you've skipped it, then make sure you finish it (both parts). That should level you up a bit.

3. xXLordMycaXx Moogle Assistant

What I mean is the farming spot in the pride lands. I beat both parts already.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

He's referring to the peak in the Pride Lands. IIRC, the rapid thrusters that spawn there were removed in the Final Mix version and consequently the Remix version as well.

5. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I was also around level 42 when I first got to the Roxas bossfight which did personally add to the difficulty of the boss fight which did result in me having to level up quite a bit. At the time I Personally used a mixture of Hollow bastion ( areas leading up to the castle and areas leading up to battle of thousands heartless as level up areas and the pride lands. Although some other areas that could be good for levelling up that I found through levelling drive forms are the mountain path area in land of dragons and if I remember correctly Argrabah spawns quite a few heartless . Although I found these areas were helpful for levelling up they did require quite a bit of entering and exiting the world.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

My apologies. In that case, I personally would recommend going back to Twilight Town and fight as many Nobodies as you can.

7. Patman Bof

I went to Halloween Town. Land at the lab or at the snowy spot and race to the place with the spiral hill (both landing places are about equally distant). Don' t waste your time killing the few enemies that appear on your way there, go straight for the hill, they pop up in droves there.

It' s also a great place to level up your drive forms, if you activate them right when you enter the screen with the hill chances are you' ll have enough time to wipe it clean and get back to the ship before your drive gauge gets empty (which will refill it).

If you' re not leveled up enough to kill them all in time just get back to the ship shortly before the gauge is about to decrease from 1 to 0, it should leave you just enough time to make it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  8. xXLordMycaXx Moogle Assistant

9. Karuta Reborn

This video explains the fastest method in 2FM.

Works for both 2.5 and regular 2FM afaik.

10. Patman Bof

The bottom of the crystal staircase is the best place to level up drive forms once TWTNW is unlocked since it has a lot of enemies that are quick to kill. It' s the number of enemies you kill that counts when you level up drive forms, not how much exp they give. Plus you can warp back to the ship at the top of the stairs to refill your gauge, if you manage to get there before it runs out.

As for exp going from the organization tombs to the lower end of the crystal staircase would be the quickest way to grind, especially if you activate the exp boosters and let the enemies lower your health to the alarm on purpose. I would avoid the two spawning points at the top of the stairs though, it' s too likely to get killed there, I' d just run through the door at the top and warp back to the organization tombs.

Pre-Roxas fight I' d stick to what I said earlier, both for drive forms and for exp. If memory serves when you' re level forty something you have to do it three or four times to gain a level.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015