Bionicle RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A late-night nostalgia trip last night reminded me how much I love Bionicle, and particularly reminded me of my oldest OC that I recall, and I wanted to do something with that. And since this nostalgia trip was instigated by a Discord conversation, I thought about maybe making an RP here, so if anyone else around here liked Bionicle as much as I do, we could all enjoy the nostalgia together.

Now, full disclosure--if this RP happens, it won't be for a while; I only have a few vague ideas rolling around in my head so far. But here's a little of what I'm thinking it'll be like:

This RP would take place within the prime canonical universe of Bionicle Gen I--that is, the world of the 2001-2010 Bionicle. Specifically, it would occur on the world of Aqua Magna for you nerds who were really into the story. While it would plausibly occur within the timeline of events that spanned the main story, its location and events would be far removed from the canon, and few, if any existing canonical characters would appear. As my nostalgia was mainly focused on 2001-2003 Bionicle, the RP would hearken back to the feel of those early days, with a simple and straightforward plot. Most likely the plot would be very 2001 and just revolve around assembling a Toa team to defeat some kind of evil, with a clear beginning, middle, and end to work towards. And while this would be a very 2001-2003 Bionicle-esque story, I'd gladly allow certain elements from 2004-2010 Bionicle in the RP (e.g. you could have a Toa with an element that isn't Fire, Water, Ice, Stone, Air, or Earth; a Skakdi could appear; etc.).

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Bees?

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

You had me at Bionicles

That aside, looks I need to refresh myself with the Bionicles world cause it's been awhile since I've last thought of them

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I am also very interested in a Bionicles RP! Honestly, I dont really know much about them--I pretty much know nothing--but I did have like two toys that I'd roleplay with my Bakugan many years ago.

I'm in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.