Birth by Sleep Birth by Sleep Brief Plot Summary

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

As a lot of you know, my copy Birth by Sleep will be arriving soon.

I was wondering if some of you, from experience, could tell me what the general goal of it is?
    I know there's a new main character, but are there still two main allies along with a world character from each word that assist the main character?

I don't really care about spoilers.

Thanks.

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I'll give you a brief one due to time killing.

Firstly, it's an amazing game so you should enjoy it. The general goal is just like the other games, use the keyblade to kill enemies and bosses, advance to other worlds, and defeat a big badie in the end. The difference being that you have 3 different stories to play as 3 different characters. Each of their stories(Terra, Aqua, and Ven's) cross over one another at different points, you won't get the complete understanding until you've beaten all three stories.

Unlike the other games on the playstation you're on your own(barring online play in the arena) and have a completely different magic and fighting style. You use a set of commands that charge to attack with when you're not using the keyblade, which can be fused and leveled up.

That pretty much covers everything importanat, the rest you'll find out whilst playing. Just ask if there is anything else you need to know, we are on a Kingdom Hearts forum and all. Have fun!