Black Coats

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Xara raised an eyebrow while looking at the others. Her questions answered just brought up even more questions than the girl was anticipating. With a flick of her wrist, her own keyblade vanished from sight. Well, I guess we don't have much choice but to follow, thought the girl. She walked behind this new guy, glancing over her shoulder to make sure her other two companions followed. They were being rather quiet.

Clearing her throat, Xara put her hands behind her back as she walked. "Um, sir... Captain... Is there some kind of war going on? I know it's kind of stupid to ask, but... I don't know how long I've been here."
    She kicked at the dust as she walked, then scurried after the man again. "How did you get here? You said something like our hearts led us here... Did your heart lead you here? If you know how to get out, why are you still here? I would want to stay away from this place, you know, keep it at an arm's distance..."

The girl laughed nervously, then coughed. "Um. Sorry. I'm asking too many questions... My social graces are kind of rusty. I'll tone it down. " She chewed on the inside of her cheek, glancing around the darkness. Seemed like the scenery was the same to her.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera followed quietly, letting Xara ask all the questions. The ones she had herself, didn't really matter. Or was it that the answers didn't matter? She continued to ponder this question instead of the others she had, or the unending darkness, as they walked on. It at least kept her mind busy. "You're fine, Xara. I don't think inquisitivity should be condemned." was her only comment as she stared into the nearly hidden road ahead of them, wondering what came next.

3. Krowley Moderator

The retired Captain simply laughed gruffly at Xara's enthusiasm and curiosity. "The curiosity of a child is a marvelous thing," he replied to Veera. "It allows them to grow and experience, so I don't mind answerin' a few things here and there while we travel..." He walked slowly along the pathway and tried not to strain himself. His scars and breathing showed that he had done a lot of fighting in his life. "This... war you think is going on. You're right to fear it. Word travels around the dark realm that something big is going to happen soon. Something that will change the ways of light and darkness forever." He showed her his analog watch as they strolled together. "That's why it's wise to keep track of how and where. While the flow of time is different between the realms, you should always keep track of the time. Time is limited in your later years, so I can see why the children wouldn't think much of it, but you," He was referring to Veera now. "You're getting to the age where you should be more aware of your surroundings," he chuckled. "For example. I have been in the realm of darkness for almost 20 years now. As you can see, I've seen my fair share of battle and blood shed. Friends. Family. The innocent. I've seen many perish, but I continue on. Long as there's still breath in my lungs, I fight the good fight."

He lead the group to a small cave that was even darker on the inside. "Inside this cave holds a very valuable asset to return to the realm of light. "I need a strong enough light to seek it though. My years of battle and pain have left my light reduced, but you- You three may be just the beacon I'm searching for." He showed them the pitch black darkness of the cave compared to the already dim lighting of the realm itself.

"Light can only be cherished when found in the depths of darkness," he advised. "Shall we?"

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    The man made sense at the same time as he didn't make sense. Veera tried to keep up with it all, her brain still a little jumbled from not talking to other people in so long. If she was being honest, it was nice not just having a conversation with herself. She didn't know all the answers. "Sounds like an exciting life." She murmured in response to the older man's words, before stopping. He gestured onward, and for some reason, Veera felt a little nervous. Maybe it was that good old intuition kicking up again. Maybe it was just being in the presence of actual people, and not figments of her imagination. Or maybe it was that the space he gestured to looked even darker then the darkness around them, if that was possible.

Ah well, there was only one thing for it. Go forward into the unknown, or go back into the darkness, the known factor in this decision. And she knew then she had made up her mind.

She strolled forward, taking a deep breath as she did so in order to calm her nerves.

5. Krowley Moderator

Inside with Xara and Veera, The Captain was showing signs of eagerness as he could feel the group getting closer and closer to this mysterious item that could get them back to the realm of light. "Well I wouldn't particularly say my life is exciting. Just eventful..." He hands clenched and released in anxiousness as his walking pace had even begun to quicken. The light had led them to a dead end, where a sleeping pod remained dormant and cold. "There it is..." Captain Hughes uttered silently. "The Beacon lost in the darkness... Just as the head honcho said..." He stretched his hand forward and chuckled to himself as the surface was actually more worm than cold as to make the pod habitable for whatever living being lay dormant inside."Guess I owe The General ten bucks, haha." He stepped back away from the pod as he began to think to himself aloud. "Well, now that this is here, all I hafta do is transport it outta here. Gonna be a long haul, I can tell... He kicked over the pod as if nothing delicate were inside. The egg shape of the pod was rolled on it's side and he began to roll it out by hand. "Come along ladies, don't want to be stuck in this place for too long now." The old man jogged at a brisk pace as the shape of the pod was doing most of the rolling for him. Even for a man of his age, the seven foot pod was being rolled out of the chamber with ease.

As they left the cave, he turned to them and nodded in gratitude. "You have done a great service to your future, ladies. Generations to come will commend you on the assistance you've provided here today." He saluted them with pride before summoning his keyblade and giving them a cold smirk. "Now please stay in formation for your honorable discharge from this plane of existence!"

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Xara had fallen silent after her spill of questions, letting the adults talked. She was still listening though, very carefully in fact. As her teacher once told her; you learn much more in silence than in noise. As this Captain guy was speaking, she couldn't help but to feel anxious. Something didn't seem right. She kept hearing him say how they were beacons of light. A light shining brighter than his. Light had to be cherished... So many analogies with the light stuff.

When they came to a cave, Xara felt the fear inside intensify. It was so dark and dreary looking. The Captain wanted to go inside. If that wasn't ominous enough, she didn't know what to do and glanced at Veera. Veera chose to go forward, so she did as well.

'
    Quit being such a scaredy cat,' she scolded herself as she hurried along. 'You're probably overthinking this.'

She then realized she was being left behind by the Captain and hurried up. He seemed to be anxious about something too, but anxious as excited verses Xara's own fears. Soon, they reached the end of a tunnel and the girl stopped in her tracks. There was a dead end, but there was a pod of some sorts there. It almost looked like a flower bud to Xara, not ready to be opened yet.

The Captain's words brought the girl out of her thoughts once more. Beacon within the darkness... Something about owing a general ten bucks. The Captain then kicked over the pod, much to Xara's surprise and said something about it being a long haul. Xara began to feel her heart hammer in her chest, and the alarms in her brain were threatening to sound off. Something was wrong. But what was it?!

Xara had no choice but to follow the captain outside. She couldn't help but to worry what was in the pod with the way the Captain was handling it.

"
    Shouldn't you be more careful with that...?" The question trailed off as they reached the outside of the cave once more. As the old man addressed them, Xara's sinking suspicion was finally manifested. A keyblade was summoned and pointed as threatening words rang out in the darkness.

Realization suddenly hit Xara and she summoned her own keyblade. "
    You used us!" Her eyebrows furrowed as she got in a fighting stance, prepared for battle. " I don't know what for, but it doesn't seem like any good! What's in the pod, old man?"

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera checked to make sure the girl, Xara, was keeping up before following the man. Xara seemed uneasy, but it could have just been nerves. Veera herself was too excited to leave to darkness to really pay attention to the warning signs. All until the pod. Something about it spoke to her. This was not what it seemed. Despite the tightening in her stomach, she kept walking as if nothing was wrong. Because there was something bad about this man, and she wasn't sure that she could take him on with just little Xara at her side.

But that all ended when the old man summoned his keyblade. Instinct, an unused mother's intuition, whatever it was made her step slightly in front of Xara, her own weapon fitting into her outstretched hand. "Let us leave, and you may just escape unscathed." She intoned, her brow furrowed and her mouth set in a grim line. "Leave the pod with us as well."

They would have to find their own way out. The disappointment hit her just as the anger that this time may have been wasted. She would have to deal with that later. Or maybe now, if she managed to punch the life out of the enemy in front of them.

8. Krowley Moderator

In the meanwhile, Lea had been walking along the pathways of darkness, his mind still a cluttered and his heart beginning to lose hope. Things weren't exactly looking to bright in the realm of darkness, and all around him, he could feel the darkness try and reach at his very heart. If not for the black coat he wore , the effects would have already taken hold. It wasn't until he appeared on the side of a large cave that he heard voices.

"Let us leave, and you may just escape unscathed." A twenty something year old was on the scene attempting to guard a small girl with purple hair . "Leave the pod with us as well."
    He didn't recognize the old man or the woman, but the small girl seemed like she'd be associated with the brigade of kids running around assisting Kaida. Even if the woman was making all the threats from his viewpoint, his experience told him to never trust elderly men. He listened in out of sight for more information before interrupting. The pod was still a mystery to him as well.

"Unlikely," The Captain Hughes declared. "This pod contains some one who could well get me promoted in my ranks... You see, I'm NUMBER 11 in a very powerful organization, and when a mission is assigned, it's kind of the expected that I go through with it. No questions asked." He pointed his keyblade to Veera. "I think the eldest should go first."

Lea's heart skipped a beat at the mention of an organization. Memories flooded of his mind of his time spent under Xemnas' rule as a nobody and he clenched his teeth from the sheer pain in caused him. The Organization he was in only had a sole keyblader, but if he was talking about who he had in mind, then there was a whole brew of trouble prepared to make it's mark. Lea stepped out into view and threw out a fire spell at Captain Hughes to parry whatever he had planned.

"What in tarnation!" He looked to see the flame headed Lea appear onto the scene. "Hey you! Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation! Where the heck's your discipline?"
    "Well whatever's in that pod doesn't look like it'd be safe with you. Besides... I have it under good authority that you're probably the right guy to be stopping." Captain Hughes stepped back. "Authority eh? Well you're definitely trained in the like... Heroic bravery, good posture, and a nice spitfire to boot!" He peered past his old eyes before making a grin. "Ooooh, I see... yer one of them "Order" fellas, aren't ya?" He chuckled more as Lea remained silent.

"Hehe, yeah I thought as much. That black coat yer wearing isn't fooling this soldier. If I'd known you were coming, I'd have mobilized more of my forces.
    "Forces?" Lea thought aloud.
    "Didn't you think it was at all suspicious that there weren't any heartless 'round? I've been controlling them in most sectors of the dark realm. It's a hard job, but hey, I guess the dark critters just make good soldiers. Allying themselves with the most powerful axis." This put Lea a bit on edge, but not enough for him to show it outward. "Well whatever world dominating scheme your superior has in mind, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to put a halt on it. Nothing personal... Just part of the job."
    "Oh I think you pegged me all wrong there bud. I'm the King in this chess set. If you want to fight, that's what the pawns are for. He snapped his fingers to summon hordes of shadow and Dark Ball heartless onto the area, completely surrounding them. "If this lot doesn't finish you off, I'll be back to finish the job..." He lifted his hand to make a dark portal appear. "Oh yeah, and when you meet your maker... tell 'em UNIFORM sent you."
    "Uniform?"
    "Yeah... That's my official Organization name... I'm sure you can relate..." As tricky and ominous as he was, he left behind the heartless to dispose of the three.
    He kept his blade up and watched the pod before looking to the other two. "As awkward as this is... I'm gonna need a bit of help with this one. Save friendly intros for later, kay?" He swept in, spells blazing as he charged int action yelling; "BURN!!"

MISSION START!
    The next few weeks, your characters will be able to rack up some extra EXP!
    Each player has 20 BP (Battle points) to use per post on heartless.
    Shadows are 3 BP. Killing them grants 10 EXP.
    Dark Balls are 15 BP. Killing them grants 45 EXP.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

The girl, now that her guard was up, was ready to fight. She was stunned when Veera stepped in front of her though as if to protect her from the old guy before them. This was new to Xara. Xara was always used to fighting alone and defending herself.

There was dabble about this guy being in some kind of organization. Whatever that organization was, it didn't sound good.

The man suddenly shouted that the elder one would go first, which snapped the girl back to attention. Before she could shout or react, a hurling flame came out of no where to parry the attack, catching not only the old man off guard, but Xara as well. A man with red hair stepped out of the shadows, someone that Xara didn't recognize. She listened to the old man and this new guy exchange words, both seeming to not know each other at all. They were saying terms she didn't understand, but this wasn't the place or time to ask questions.

The old man said something about forces, and then dark creatures suddenly appeared. Xara gasped and gripped her keyblade tightly, looking all around her. Were these creatures really here the whole time? And one guy was holding them back for this moment? Chills went up and down the girl's spine, not wanting to think about how long she spent being so lucky up to this point.

Xara turned to look at the man with the red hair as he said something about to leave the introductions for later cause he needed help getting rid of all these creatures. The girl silently agreed, watching as the man set ablaze and started to have at it at the creatures. Taking in a deep breath, Xara held up her keyblade. She was terrified without a doubt. When was the last time she fought? Did she forget everything while in this place?

"
    This is just like sword fighting," she told herself. "You know how to sword fight..." Turning a keyblade a certain way, the girl charged toward a group of three shadow heartless. "RAHHHHHHHHH!" She let her keyblade swing like a sword, feeling it impact on the shadowy beings. She swung again, and again, pushing them back until they poofed into oblivion. A pain seared through her arm, and she turned, swiping at another shadow that caught her off guard. "Focus, Xara, focus!" the girl whispered to herself, catching another shadow heartless in the corner of her eye and went at that one too.

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera watched with something close to a smile as Xara began to wade through the heartless. The girl clearly hadn't been at this very long. And the strange man....she didn't wan tto trust anyone but Xara right now, but they didn't have a choice. If the man was going to help them, then she was going to have to just go along with it for now. But that didn't mean she would keep her back to him.

The old man, their current enemy, had mentioned that he was part of an "Order." Veera's memory searched itself for any sign or mention of the word before, but all it conjured was an ominous feeling that she and Xara had somehow stepped into something much bigger then either of them could really have imagined. She wanted to question this newcomer, try to understand what was going on, but right now, her other talents were needed.

Stepping forward with her keyblade out to the side, she took a deep breath as the heartless surrounded her. Shutting her eyes, she imagined a peaceful beach, the crystalline waves lapping on the sandy shore as seagulls cried around her, and the emerald green palm tree leaves gently waved in the wind. A true smile curved her lips as her eyes opened, emotionless. She whirled, cutting the five heartless in a circle before leaping up into the air, and rocketing back down, keyblade smacking against the ground first to create a small earthquake that knocked out a sixth.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Aislinn had been wandering the realm of darkness for a while now. She was searching, for what she wasn't sure, but she was searching nonetheless. In the end she was simply hoping to find a way to protect those she cared most about. Aislinn was blessed with the power to protect people, so she took that power seriously, training to know how to use it properly. When confident enough in her abilities she set out on her little adventure, that is what landed her in the realm of darkness.

Not knowing where to go, or what she was trying to find, Aislinn wandered aimlessly, that was until she saw three figures in the distance surrounded by creatures. It felt like so long since she had seen another person and now there were two and they seemed to be in danger. As she got closer Aislinn realized that they were fighting the heartless and handling themselves pretty well. Even still she felt the need to step in and help. She didn't even want to know how these other people got here too, it wasn't a place for many to be.

Soon enough Aislinn picked up a jog towards the group. When close enough she called out to them.
    "Let me help you!" She offered them not having time to bother asking any of the questions swirling in her mind. Aislinn summoned her keyblade to her hand, wasting no time before jumping into the battle. The woman moved with grace as she slaughtered a larger heartless, a Dark Ball that was. She turned from that and did a low sweep with her keyblade taking out a shadow and finishing off an already injured one. "Hope you don't mind me joining the fun." Aislinn stated as she straightened up and winked at the group.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 14 killed
    Dark Balls 1 Killed
    Shadows injured: Shadow 1: 1 BP left
    Total Experience gained:
    Xara: 60 EXP (6 Shadows)
    Veera: 60 EXP (6 Shadows)
    Aislinn: 65 EXP (1 Dark Ball, 2 Shadows)

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera glanced over her shoulder as a newcomer joined the battle. She hardly minded the extra help, and if she could really be trusted, well....they would have to figure it out later. She turned back around and slashed at another shadow, adding it to her body count. Then, a Dark Ball appeared in the air above her. She eyed it nervously, before jumping out of the way of its attack. Springing backwards into the air, she used her instincts as her guide, and threw her keyblade at the Dark Ball, slicing it in half. The keyblade flew off into the darkness, and with a twitch of her fingers, she called it back into her palm before landing back on the ground, a short distance from the stranger. "Veera, and that's Xara!" She pointed to the girl who was fighting her own battles. The other newcomer, she wasn't sure of. She kept her back to the stranger, allowing her that much trust for the moment as she adjusted her grip on her keyblade into a defensive one, pushing away a heartless that tried to jump at her.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 15
    Dark Balls: 2
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1: 1 BP left
    Shadow 2: 1 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 115 EXP (7 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 65 EXP (1 Dark Ball, 2 Shadows)

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Aislinn, pleasure to be fighting with you." Aislinn introduced herself with a small smile as she turned back to the heartless. "I would like to ask how you got into this situation, but that can wait till these things are gone." She continued as she spun around and took out the two heartless that had been injured before. Aislinn's hair was flowing behind her as she twirled and spun around the heartless. She dodged and twirled until she found a place to go on offence properly.

Aislinn found her way to behind
    Xara, watching the girls back. One eye was kept on Veera just in case. She headed toward a dark ball, stashing at it, taking it out in only a couple of hits. She then spun around and hit the shadow. Dark mist surrounded Aislinn, shrouding her white and black clothing, and her face. She broke through the dark mist to be prepared for the heartless that lay beyond.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 16
    Dark Balls: 3
    Shadows injured:

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 115 EXP (7 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 130 EXP (2 Dark Ball, 4 Shadows)

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera cut away the shadow in her path before turning and air striking another who had tried to jump on her face. Aislin had made her way to Xara; good. She might do a better job protecting the kid then Veera could. Used to fighting on her own, Veera focused on her own battles, killing shadows in her wake. All she wanted was out of this cursed place.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 21
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1; I BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 165 EXP (12 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 130 EXP (2 Dark Ball, 4 Shadows)

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Shifting her focus from mostly the dark balls, Aislinn looked to smaller but more numerous enemies. The shadows crawled along the ground sneaking up on them, surrounding the group. If she could thin the numbers a little more then she would turn back to the dark balls when the numbers weren't as stacked against them.

Even with the numbers Aislinn was not worried for herself, but she wanted to make sure the others were okay. Dancing among the shadows on the ground, Aislinn struck them down as soon as they popped their heads up. She stayed closer to
    Xara since it seemed that Veera could handle herself and she didn't know about Xara yet. It was best that she was safe about this instead of being sorry.
    BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 27
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1; I BP left
    Shadow 2; 1 BP Left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 165 EXP (12 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 190 EXP (2 Dark Ball, 10 Shadows)

16. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera glanced at Aislinn, measuring her fighting style before continuing on with her own battles. The other girl seemed to dance as she moved, making it look fluid and smooth. Veera was more of a get the job done kind of girl, hacking and slashing as she moved across the battlefield, trying to keep the darkness from overwhelming them.

Whichever way they fought the Heartless, as long as they survived and found their way out of the darkness, she wouldn't complain.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 35
    Shadows injured:

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 245 EXP (20 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

ooc://Apologies for the wait. Thank you for including me in the fight even though I haven't been posting. Going through stuff, haven't been 100% in anything lately. I'll try to post with you guys every time you post to keep up.

[​IMG]

Xara took note of the newcomer, but she kept to herself as she struggled to hold her ground. It had been so long since she fought like this, she had to dig in the dark reaches of her mind to remember her training. She hit one shadow, then two, then a third, swinging her key blade left and right in a dance she was gradually remembering. She smirked to herself, stepping out of the way when another shadow tried to swipe at her, only to counter-attack, that making her fourth.

"Thanks by the way!" Xara called over her shoulder to Aislinn. She then swooped low to the ground, cutting her way left and right through the shadows to a large dark ball. This one was going to be tricky. Xara swung her key blade left, then right, then straight down in front of her to hack down the annoying little guys first. She didn't want them to crowd her. A few more swipes, and her grand number was six shadows now.

"
    Seems like we just keep running into all sorts of people. Glad you're on side!" she said to Aislinn. As far as she could tell, she was willing to help. For now. Then again, so was that old man. Then there was that redhead guy. Two people she was uncertain of at the moment, but she figured she would get to know them later. If she needed to fight for herself and Veera, she would. Though with what Xara saw in glances, Veera could handle herself just fine.

BP Used in Post- 18/20
    Heartless Kill: 6 Shadows (3-BP)
    Heartless Injured: 0

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 120 EXP (12 Shadows)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Don't worry about it kid." Aislinn responded in the middle of fighting. She couldn't afford to turn away from the heartless, not now. She had to get rid of them and protect everyone. These two girls, though fighting for themselves would eventually grow tired, if they could get rid of all the heartless before that happened, that would be good. She wasn't about to see anyone dying today.There were others here too that could use help, however she wasn't quite sure what was going on with them, but unless they seemed super in danger, she would stick to helping the two girl.

As Aislinn fought, she spotted a creature coming up behind
    Xara. The woman moved quickly towards the girl and slashed at the heartless. "Watch you back." She instructed as she whirled around and took out another shadow at her own back. So the dance continued, a war on the shadows around them, for now forgetting about the larger heartless floating around them. They could deal with that later, she was sure of it. She would take them all out later if she had to.
    BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 47
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1; 1 BP left
    Total Experience Gained
    Aislinn: 250 EXP (2 Dark Ball, 16 Shadows)

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

"Got it!" Xara said, giving Aislinn a thumbs up. She turned to look for the Dark Ball, only to see it vanish in a cloud of purple smoke.

"
    Wha-?!" The cloud suddenly zoomed to her, and the strange creature appeared again in great size, thrashing its little arms at the girl. Xara barely dodged just in time, somersaulting out of the way and coming back up on her feet. She pointed her keyblade, not sure what she was doing, but it was coming by instinct. "F-FIRE!" A small red flame exploded out like a mini canon, hurdling at the Dark Ball. It hit, which made the Dark Ball stagger a bit while floating.

Xara raised her eyebrows, staring at end of the keyblade. "
    Cool." She got back down to her fighting stance, and then charged head on. She jumped in the air, and began to swing and twirl, not giving the dark ball a chance to recover. She then brought the keyblade down over its head, making it disappear into a poof of black smoke. Xara did a flip and landed on the ground, standing back up and counterattack one shadow heartless that was coming right at her, making it disappear too, and hit another one on the head.

BP Used in Post- 19/20
    Heartless Kill: 1 Shadow (3-BP)
    1 Dark Ball (15-BP)
    Heartless Injured: 1 Shadow (2-BP left)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 175 EXP (13 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera sighed with a small amount of relief. At least Xara and Aislinn were helping each other out. That left her free to pursue the shadow that thought it could escape the wrath of her Keyblade.

She chased it down, cutting through it with one swift movement. Rather then halt her momentum, she kept running, using her momentum to charge a small group of heartless. With one sweeping movement, she cleared them away, watching the tendrils of darkness disappear before turning to find her next target. It seemed in the corridors of darkness, the heartless themselves were endless.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 53
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1; 1 BP left
    Shadow 2: 1 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 305 EXP (26 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.