Black Coats

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I guess I can't blame you. This is far more entertaining than aimlessly walking around. Just promise me, both of you, if you get tired let me know. I don't want either of you exhausting yourselves and slipping up and getting hurt." Aislinn instructed them. The two girls were doing amazing, it was true, but worry still tickled Aislinn's mind, so she had to ask.

Turning her attention back to the heartless, Aislinn started on the offense again right away. Her eyes darted among the heartless around her before she finally started forward towards a dark ball. Her step were slow and fluent, like she was in an elaborate dance and was being judged for perfection. Aislinn paid no mind to the other heartless around, they were not going to interrupt her and her dance with the dark ball. Each move was swift and precise, each dodge looked intentional. Soon enough she was dancing through dark mist towards another 2 heartless, and ended only when a third had been injured.

Heartless Kill Grand Total:
    Shadow: 129
    Dark Ball: 15
    Injured Heartless:
    Shadow 1; 2 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 665 EXP (53 Shadows, 3 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 675 EXP (45 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 710 EXP (6 Dark Ball, 44 Shadows)

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera blinked. "Uh yeah, sure." She turned and attacked one of the dark balls in the air. A margarita sounded good, especially after this. One margarita? Make it ten. She laughed to herself, as she slashed her keyblade through the dark mass, watching it disintegrate before attacking another Shadow. Why stop at ten? Why not go twenty? Alcohol poisoning here I come. After this, anyway.

Shadow: 131
    Dark Ball: 17
    Injured Heartless:
    Shadow 1; 2 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 720 EXP (54 Shadows, 4 Dark Balls)
    Xara: 675 EXP (45 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Xara continued to fight in silence; hacking and slicing, slicing and hacking. Over, and over, and over again. It would be a rhythm that would be happy to change up any time soon. Maybe that one scary guy would appear again. Wait, why did she want him to come back? He was creepy! And a traitor. He wanted to kill her and Veera after all. Nope, she didn't want him back at all.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 19/20
    Heartless Kill: 6 Shadows (3bp
    injured 2 shadow (1bp left)

Shadow: 138

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 720 EXP (54 Shadows, 4Dark Ball)
    Xara: 745 EXP (52 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well the two ladies seemed to be perfectly happy taking care of themselves and didn't seem to care much for her offer, which was fine but it meant very little to say or really do. She could continue fighting the heartless in silence, but what fun is that? Aislinn couldn't help but feel a little alone in the silence but what could she do? There was nothing to do but continue to fight, so that is exactly what she did.

Shadow after shadow dissipated to her keyblade as she spun and danced to the music in her own mind. A song that played endlessly as she danced to it, taking out heartless as she went. Fighting and dancing were one in the same and it was beautiful. That was simply how she was taught to fight, in the way of a dance. While her sister was raised and trained to have a family, she was a warrior and she was proud of it.

Shadow: 144
    Injured:
    Shadow 1: 1BP

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 720 EXP (54 Shadows, 4Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 770 EXP (6 Dark Ball, 50 Shadows)

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera slid underneath the Dark Ball, raising her keyblade to cut what would have been the belly before following up with a slash from behind. She used her momentum to take out another Shadow before tripping slightly, turning to face the unending horde. But what kind of margarita? She wondered, readying herself as the Shadows approached. I don't really feel like lime...but strawberry is too sweet. She frowned as she considered the issue at hand, ignoring the small yellow orbs that served as eyes as they watched her, the Heartless twitching as they considered their next move.

Shadow: 145
    Dark Ball: 18
    Injured:
    Shadow 1: 1BP

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 775 EXP (55 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 770 EXP (6 Dark Ball, 50 Shadows)

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Hack, and slice, hack and slice. What other words would be like hack and slice? Xara went through words in her mind; axe (though she wasn't using an ax), cleave, dice, clip, cube, hash... Mmm, hash browns. A loud gurgle sounded off from the girl's stomach as she fought and she almost doubled over. "Ugh, hunger pangs. Okay. No thoughts of food." Another dark ball, and that disappeared. She also finished off one poor shadow that was limping away and went for it's buddy next to it.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    Heartless Kill: 1 Dark Ball (15bp) 45exp
    &Injured Shadow Heartless (1bp) 10exp

Injured One Shadow Heartless (1bp used, 2bp left)

Shadow: 146
    Dark Ball: 19

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 800 EXP (53 Shadows, 6 Dark Ball)

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Dancing and twirling Aislinn was taking out heartless after heartless though she began to tire after a while. Even so she kept her head high as she moved with grace. A dark ball thought it smart to come too close to her and paid the price for such mistakes. From there Aislinn continued to slash her way through the heartless taking out one shadow and it's injured friend along the way.
    Shadow: 148
    Dark Ball: 20

Total Experience Gained
    Aislinn: 775 EXP (7 Dark Ball, 46 Shadows)

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    I've changed my mind. I don't want pizza. I want chocolate. Veera decided, cutting her way through what felt like the millionth heartless. The work had become so tedious, her mind was slipping elsewhere, paying less and less attention to what was going on around her as her battle instincts took over, letting her turn on autopilot. And maybe some rum. Mmmm chocolate mixed with rum, now there's an idea.

Shadow: 154
    Dark Ball: 20

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 835 EXP (61 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 775 EXP (7 Dark Ball, 46 Shadows)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.