Blarghhhhh

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Daxa~, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxa~ #stalker

Such a wonderful thread title, yesh indeed~
    Hello there anyone and everyone who happens to be reading this.
    I just thought I might mention, as I do like to try and pretend that people on here care about me, that I shall be rather busy for the next few weeks, and, as a result, need a break from KHV. Just because, yesh.
    Starting tomorrow I have lots of lovely exams, going on until next Friday, the 15th. And me being me, it is very possible I have done no study, cursed lack of general motivaion. So yesh, three years worth of stuff for 11 different subjects. Blargh. I am then off to Croatia for twelve days, and though I am told there shall be internet access, I shall most likely be too busy getting sunburnt to be on much. Added to that, all sorts of blargish things keep happening to those I love, family and friends, and I need to....get my head together again I suppose. As I can feel myself getting closer to doing something stupid once again, and I don't really want that to happen.
    So yesh. If anyone wants to contact me, for whatever reason keep dreaming Danu~ I shall be checking up on Tumblr nearly every day (lovely distraction it is, just lovely) and my Yahoo email thingy. But yesh. Yesh yesh yesh.
    Love you all ever so much, more than I should most likely, and I shall miss you all dearly <3

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I hope you end up having a wonderful break, dear. Rest would be just grand for you. I'm happy you'll get the change to relax in your vacation and the best of luck on your exams.
    I will miss you dearly in your time away but I'll be waiting for when it is you plan to return. <3 I would love to talk to you on your time away but I think it'd be best if I didn't bother you much >< Have a splendid break and take great care of yourself.
    All m love <3

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Phew, I thought this was a departure forever.

You do what you need to Daxa, you stay well now! : )

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Aw, Daxa. You know I love you.

Anyway, good luck on the exams and have fun in Croatia.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Good luck on your exams and have fun in Croatia!

6. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Good luck with you exams! You'll be FINE :3 caps for emphasis~ and I hope you hae a positively wonderful time in croatia~ ^_^

7. Mish smiley day!

Good luck for your exams, don't get too sunburnt in Croatia and see you soon, Daxa!

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Of course we care Daxa dear. You're our most wonderful stalker, and such a polite one at that. Have a wonderous time in Croatia and we'll see you when you get back. Good luck!

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

See ya later, Dax! I'll miss ya. Hope you enjoy your time in Croatia. Where ever that is.

Have fun with that and return safely. :3

Also, I do care about you. You're my friend!

10. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Love you dear, I hope you do well on your exams and have a blast in Croatia(didn't know where that was> Looked it up on google> The pictures looked nice. xD) When you get back I will definitely be less busy and we will talk more<3
    Chat me up on tumblr whenever you want! When I find stuff relevant to our interests I'll post them for you to see. Especially when they're Scar and Loki together, cause we can fanesplode together.

Danu, you know you're important to me.<3
    (and vamp-scar who will watch over you while you're gone)

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I had tears, I thought this was a "goodbye forever!" thread. Thank goodness it isn't. Now listen here, Danu. I care about you very much and if I hear that anything might have hurt you, I'll be getting on the next plane. Like the lovely Droid said in a simple gif "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" You have the making of greatness in you, Danu. All you have to do is set your mind to it. ~

kelly is super lame.

Now. Good luck with your exams and such. I will miss you very much, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Enjoy Croatia! Snap up and take away any Tim Curry look a likes, aye? I'll be messaging you on tumblr, ohoho.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Good lord, we haven't really talked much in the recent weeks, but I still enjoy you and your presence upon this forum, Jakeen Buddy. I wish you the best on such a large scale of exams or whatnot. Tests for 3 years of knowledge? You aren't by chance taking the Mark of Mastery, are ye?

Hope things work out for you in your unfortunate blarrghness. Blargh is always ever so blarrghy...
    But on top of such a buckled down series of events, I do hope you enjoy your trip to Croatia. (Sounds like Crochet...)

Come back to us soon, and don't forget to tell us some of the wonderful things that you've experienced within this hiatus~
    We love you Danu!

Cheers.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Love you Daxa! See you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.