Bleach Resurrección

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Oct 2, 2012.

1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Pfft hells yeah! I love that man to no extent! <3333 I just didn't like how he killed Gin. ; ; i even have his zanpakto xD Also a Yumichika one and wooden Toshiro one (back when I liked him about 2 years ago).

Nel will always be my favorite female character if not my favorite. And Ulquiorra was so amazing. <3 I hate Ichigo because he never would have one if it wasn't for Hollow Ichigo.

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Yeah Ichigo did need his hollowfication/hollow mask to win most fights he was in. But I still think he's badass. He still looks awesome when he fights. I love the attacks his zanpakuto has.

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I haven't and will never like him EVER. But yeah, I don't like a lot of characters that people love xD I just think Ichigo became useless after... well actually, he's always seemed useless. I'd like him if he left Hollow Ichigo take over.

4. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

Heh if you say so. I first loved Aizen from the from the hair flip and crushed glasses. Gin was to awesome to die! Poor Matsumoto her drinking problems going to get wayyyyyy worse!

I wish they would bring her back. It was kinda sketchy how she died or disappeared... And the all mighty gloomy one is mine as well as hollow Ichigo! Why you ask? Just cause.[DOUBLEPOST=1349510553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    -Nods nods- You do what your best at. Make sure to say hi to your kitty friend for me. -Smirks-

5. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Useless? How? O_о And you'd like him better if the hollow part of him took over? Really? Why? O.о Just curious is all.

6. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

He would be like another Kenpachi only more insane...

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I knew something was up. xD And I just love how he keeps using Momo haha. That poor girl. He was ; ; I didn't think he'd end up a good guy and he dies too fast. Haha nah she get's over it.

Oh? I assume you only watch the anime then. And aha.... ahahahaha..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.!!!!!! Like hell if you own the love of my life. Ask anyone who has known my love for Bleach. My world revolved around him. You can have the Hollow but you leave my powerful no. 4 espada alone or so help e you will suffer a faith worse than death >B|

8. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Oh yeah that's right! I totally forgot! I gotta go give Yoruichi her milk now! Thanks for reminding me!
    [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1349510920][/DOUBLEPOST]
    He totally would.

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Because he would have died long ago if it hadn't been for the Hollow form of him. Especially when Ulquiorra blasted that hole in his chest. So basically, useless. And I hate that he ALWAYS uses his bankai for everything now.

10. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I really like his Bankai. I like how his sword becomes a black katana. He's awesome when he fights using his Bankai.

11. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah but it's too overused that it's basically lost it's touch. Bankai is something only to be used when you really have nothing more. Like Yama. And his bankai is incredible. But I would grow to hate it if he were to continually use it like Ichigo does.

12. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I see what you mean there. Ichigo's Bankai is a bit different than that of most Soul Reapers though. He changes his appearance among other things so I think that keeps it from getting old since it's more than just an attack like what Ikkaku and Soi Fon use. With them it would get kinda old. His Bankai form is so awesome I wish that was his default form. I really like the black katana.

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I still think it's old. And I'm not fond of fighting type zanpaktos either way so things like Ikkaku's bankai or Komomura's don't interest me much. But bankai like Tosen's or Yama's are just incredible. Of course they're still developing and there may be flaws but it keeps me looking forward to what new they got. Ichigo, it's just the same no matter what he does.

14. Arch Mana Knight

Ichigo's Bankai was useless during the Arrancar arc simply because he had no resolve during the whole thing. Aizen even comments on it when he's manhandling Ichigo.

Anyways, I can't wait for Aizen's return. 8D He will save the day.

15. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you! Gah! Useless! But we'll see if he can prove himself worthy in this final arc.

NEITHER CAN I! Aizen shall finally be GOD!

16. Ghost King's Apprentice

Really? My friends Think Im wierd because I like Bleach and a whole lot of shonen anime.

17. Arch Mana Knight

Aizen>Everyone.

On a new topic...Starrk is the best Espada. Much better than Emospada.

18. Ghost King's Apprentice

MWAHAHAHA

[​IMG]

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

My friends are slight fans who also just wanna see it end already. There no shame in it cx EMBRACE THE VIOLENCE!

When were you under the impression that Aizen wasn't EVERYONE?

Pfft, Pedospada can kiss my ass. Nel is the best Espada! Kidspada5eva!

20. Ghost King's Apprentice

I KNOW RIGHT! Also Nel is my favorite espada too~! :3