Bleach

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh. Well if I tell you, then I'll be spoiling it for you. I'd rather not do that.
    You've really got tons of catching up to do if you don't know already. ::L:​

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

He's really number 0. When he uses his Resurrecion (sp?), the one disappears. His true power is that form. The angrier he gets, the bigger and more powerful he gets. But he's such a little ****. Like, he's getting schooled on. He's almost no threat. He's just there to kill time.

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

lol :lolface:​

4. Arch Mana Knight

I want to see Hollow Ichigo appear again. He was so much cooler than regular Ichigo. D:

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Hell yeah! I want to see that too. That would be so awesome. Then he can be God. XD​

6. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Chances of him coming back seem higher ever since Ichigo went berserk with that new mask.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Well there was that huge hint at the end of Ichigo's inner battle with him >>

8. Arch Mana Knight

Can't wait for Tuesday. Or maybe the episode after that. I want to see Super Sayan Ichigo! XD

In the manga that was like...200 chapters ago. 8D8 Kubo forgets about his characters so much.

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Or he's letting him seem forgotten. Then brings him back when you think it's all over.

10. Arch Mana Knight

Like Chad. I think Chad has some sort of floor fetish. He spends most of his time facedown.

11. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I lol'd so much. :lolface: *quotes*​

12. Aura Goddess

You left MSN before I could say anything...

Kubo has forgotten about all of his characters. In my opinion, the chances of Ichigo's complete hollow form to show up again is slim.

It showed up because Ulquiorra killed him and Orihime cried out for him. Unless Aizen kills Ichigo and Orihime is there to cry out for him again, I doubt it'll show up again.

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

You make a good point there. But you never know. There could be something else that happens that brings it out again.​

14. Arch Mana Knight

I didn't mean Super Sayan Ichigo. I meant his Inner Hollow. Ogihchi/Shirosaki/Hichigo/Guy with a white Bankai that looks cooler than Ichigo's. I want him to appear again. He didn't seem to be in control when Ichigo went beserk. It couldn't even talk. Besides, Hollow Ichigo doesn't care about protecting people except Ichigo...and that's only because they're in one body.

15. Aura Goddess

I have no idea if Kubo even remembers him. You have a point that it might not have been him when Ichigo lost complete control, but I'm kind of between whether or not it was him. His inner hollow had said that when Ichigo drops his guard, that's where he'll show up and take control, if I remember correctly. Ichigo pretty much dropped his guard when he became a complete hollow, but yeah. Not too sure. I want to see him too though.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I think when Bull Hollow Ichigo came out, it was an inner struggle. Remember when the Vizard trained Ichigo? On the inside, he was fighting White Ichigo, and neither of them were controlling his body.

17. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

^This.

When White Ichigo is in control he's chatting away while slowly changing and when Ichigo is in control it's only a mask so when neither are in control it's a big ass Hollow going nuts until either captain over dramatic or the great insaneo take over again.

18. Arch Mana Knight

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't remember seeing this. XDDD​

20. Aura Goddess

I was talking about Bleach with a friend at school. Moshi, you know her. So do you, Arch. And...we came to the conclusion that Orihime is like a god because of her power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.