Bleach

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I know, just look at how useful she is!

2. Arch Mana Knight

The only god in Bleach is Aizen. XD

3. Aura Goddess

Hey! Shut up. B| But the only reason my friend and I said she was like a god is because of her power. Her healing power, to be exact. She can bring people back to life.

I know that, silly. I want to know what happens to him in the next chapter though. D:

4. Arch Mana Knight

The power of rejection. Eh. She isn't that strong yet...although she already has brought back a character from the dead.

I want to see the preview for the next episode! 8D

5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Technically, Orihime would be the most powerful Lawyer in all of Phoenix Wright if she wasn't in Bleach :lolface:

Anywho. I had some random thoughts today. After Aizen is beaten and if the series progresses further then they might have something to do with where the Spirit King needs to get involved personally (such as if Aizen finds the hidden King's Key instead of making one somehow and gets to the Spirit King only to get his ass handed to him) or all the Vasto Lorde team up out of the blue and fight Soul Society. I had much greater detail of this stuff but I'm too lazy to type it right now xD

6. Arch Mana Knight

I don't the Vasto Lorde are that great. Aizen sent out Nel and his 8th Espada(5th now) to search for the Vasto Lorde. The way I see it is:

Adhujas(sp?) class Arrancar > Vasto Lordes

Vasto Lorde class Arrancar would probably be Starrk and Barragan...and maybe Yammy if he has some kind of "true form" in his release state.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

They may be able to combine into a megazord.

8. Aura Goddess

Exacta. *shot*

I saw it just now. I giggled.

What I'm mainly assuming what will happen is that Ichigo could end up becoming head captain (maybe, maybe not.) and that Urahara and the Vizards will be allowed back into Soul Society.

On a different completely random note...GUYS!!!! I AM CURRENTLY SPAZZING FROM HAPPINESS! CAN YOU GUESS WHY? BUT MY MOM JUST DECIDED TO RUIN MY MOOD. WHATEVER. I DON'T CARE AT THE MOMENT ANYMORE.

9. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'm thinking the series will either end as "THEY ALL LIVED LIFE AS NORMAL... IN BLEACH STANDARDS" or Ichigo creates a special division in the real world where they hunt hollows as an extended version of the Shinigami squads (he's already got some members as in Chad, Ishida, Inoue) or it'll be even more expanse such as Ichigo doing one of the above while Soul Society goes on with it's normal stuff and Grimjow conquers Hueco Mundo as king of the Spinzaku kick :lolface:

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

My prediction for the series is that after Aizen is defeated the true villain might be

The hogyoku itself. It probably is using Aizen for its own purpose and when Aizen is defeated it starts its grand master scheme. The way this series is going Im not surprised if something similar happened. One of my predictions actually came true and I was thinking up some stupidness

And on the topic of Yammi and the prediction I had:
    I was hanging out with my friends and talking about bleach. We started to talk about Yammy and I decided to add a stupid theory of mine that I thought wouldn't have happened. This theory was that when Yammy released, the zero on his shoulder would have disappear and reveal that he was actually the first espada. Also I believed that the zero that disappeared from Yammy's shoulder would appear back on Stark's hand and reveal that Stark was actually lying about being the first espada and that he was really the 10th espada. The fact that I was pretty close made me laugh

11. Arch Mana Knight

My theory about Yammy is that he'll pull a Frieza(sp?) on us. He'll transform into some ultimate form and kick Byakuya's and Kenpachi's ass before proceeding to smash Mayuri. There's no way in hell that those three can be stronger than Yammy.

Seeing as how Starrk fought four captains(and was owning them all) and fell only due to massive trolling and a hax Shikai. Yammy, who is made up of pure trollage, should be able to ROFL-stomp everybody currently in Hueco Mundo.

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri have a good combination if pulled off correctly.
    Byakuya attack Yammy using tactics and angles Yammy can't cover or plan against (assuming he's really a dumbass like he appears to be) while Kenpachi goes god mode with two handed sword slashes and Mayuri spams poison. The three of them at full power using all their best moves should be able to bring him down with tactics and coordination. Shame Kenpachi's too fun loving to follow anything like this though.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Mayuri broke his sword(on purpose) when he killed the 8th Espada. I don't know if he can even use his Shikai like that. XD That's why he's watching the other two fight Yammy...well, you haven't read the manga but he's just chilling.

Byakuya...he's a very well-rounded captain but he isn't on the same level as people like Shunsui, Jushiro, Unohana, and Yamamoto. Kenpachi...he just has kendo...that's it(and compared to the elite captains I mentioned, he's not that great). I like all the captains(not really Toshiro though) but sadly they can't beat Yammy unless Kubo trolls him horribly...which is likely to happen.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Ah right. I forgot about that. Probably cause I don't remember Mayuri's fight (I'm not too fond of watching a crazy scientist beat up a flamboyant scientist).

Yeah, but considering how Byakuya and Kenpachi have fighting styles that don't conflict especially against an enemy as big as Yammy it could work out. That’d be trolling, but considering how Kenpachi can still do more damage than he did with that final hit against Espada number 5 it’d make more sense plus Byakuya has powered up since his fight with Ichigo and still has his ultimate moves. And even then, if Kubo wants to piss off some people he can always be like “Kenpachi suddenly hears the name of his sword and instantly gains bankai completely negating how shit really works†or Yachiru releases her shikai and it just trolls Yammy or is something gigantic to play off the little and big thing. The possibilities are quite a few, but I suspect trolling of ******ed moves will be the way it goes >>

15. Arch Mana Knight

That fight was odd. It went like:

"I've got you now!"

"Oh lol, I tricked you."

"Grrr."

"I'm going to useplot science to kill you now."

"I'm just going to troll you and revive myself using your friend. Now I can turn your Bankai against you."

"My Bankai can't be used against me. I planned for this. Plus you're filled with chemicals so now I can stab you without any resistance, AND I can revive Nemu etc."

XD They never actually fought.

I'd like to see Kenpachi reach Bankai and master it...as well as Kido. Only to have him owned by Aizen or someone equally as strong. 8D

16. Aura Goddess

If I remember correctly, the last time we saw Byakuya and Kenpachi, they ended up agreeing on competing against each other or something. I can't remember exactly, but I do remember the both of them attacked Yammy just because he was in their way. They started insulting each other, I believe.

If Kenpachi did learn kido, I doubt he'd use it. Since he's the captain of Squad 11, they don't "believe" in kido. They think it's wimpy and useless. The reason they like using brute strength. And the chances of Mayuri jumping into the fight seems very slim to me. I think he'd only really jump in unless Kenpachi and Byakuya were near death, but I doubt that'll happen too. Plus, Mayuri is practically the type where he doesn't like being near "imbeciles"...I think. And if he did jump in and use his poison gases stuff on Yammy, Kenpachi and Byakuya would end up being infected by it as well, I'm assuming. Unless the both of them were smart enough to get away so the gas doesn't reach them.

I'm supposed to be doing an essay but I decided to type this out instead. Yay for procrastination!

17. Arch Mana Knight

That scene made me angry. Kubo tried too hard to make them seem cool.

Now that I think about it, Yammy shouldn't be affected(effected?) by poison. His spiritual pressure/energy should be high enough to negate the effects. Just like what Aizen did to Soi Fon...even though he used an illusion.

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Too be honest, Yammy's weakness as far as I can tell in his intelligence. What they need is a giant pitfall :lolface:

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

So um.....

What's with Yoruichi's new outfit. @_@ A bathing suit?

In other topic, Aizen looks funny. A bit similar to Tosen.

What do you guys think Gin will do?

20. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

gin and rangiku needs too make babys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.