Blink-182 Neighborhoods Leak

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nova, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

So, if you haven't heard, Neighborhoods leaked about a week ago. I personally love it, but some of the songs sound a bit too electronic for my taste.

Other than that, I think it's a brilliant album, and it really envelops everything the band has been through since the breakup- Travis' plane crash, the death of Jerry Finn, the amount of growing up they've had to do, etc.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Edited the download link out, that is technically illegal.

I'm mildly interested in it. I do really love Blink but I can't see this album being blink. Too much time has passed.

3. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Oops, sorry about that.

Well, it has a few songs that some of the riffs and lyrics are thing they were working on back before they broke up, and I personally think that it sounds as if it's just a step up from their Self-titled album. To me it sounds as if they picked up right where they left off. The lyrics are a bit darker, and Tom's voice is different, but I think it's great.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Really? That piques my interest a bit more, then. The single I listened to (Up All Night, iirc) wasn't really anything amazing though, imo. :C

5. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Haven't heard that piece of the album, let alone the leak itself XD but being a fan of Blink 182 i'll probably track it down and listen to it sometime today. Thanks for letting me know there IS another album though :P

7. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

The official release date is Tuesday. Everything on Youtube is at a slower tempo because of copyrighting and such. I recommend finding what's floating around in the audio uploads on Tumblr.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Oh wow, I never really kept up to date with their music but I have some songs which I do love, I haven't listened to them enough. I am currently listening to "After midnight" and I really like it, but I don't see a huge difference between this and their old songs, they are a bit different. But anyway, thanks for letting us know about the leak ^^