-boop-

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by cstar, Oct 31, 2022.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

So it's 2022, maybe later if you clicked on this after new years (which I mean I guess that's realistic for activity here these days), and I'm having fun just thinking how much this site had an impact on me.

I wasn't even here for any of the golden times. Unless you count me being around in 2008-2009 when I was roleplaying in threads in a script format badly. Badly. I didn't leave the RP section until I joined staff section, which was a choice.

But like, AMV editing got picked up because of this site. Enjoying FF was from this site. I'm asexual, didn't even know that was a thing until this site. Properly got mental health help because of this site (it could have done better but life is life).

I don't know why I'm dropping this **** in spamzone and I'm writing this like it's some sort of goodbye letter. I'm stuck here until the site goes down. Or Krowley's roleplay finishes (yes that's still going). But I guess I just wanted to thank any of you who still pop around here, since many of you had a huge impact on my life even if it's tiny things, And I hope you've all been well. All of you. Even the ones who probably would rather just forget I existed at this point. I've said some pretty ****** stuff, some bad in the moment, some terrible in hindsight.

If y'all ever wanna hit me up on discord, feel free, I'm probably there. And if any of you play FF14, I'm also pretty much always on that too.

Iunno. This was off the cuff and dumb. Good to see ya.

[​IMG]

2. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

why do the boy rabbits not walk on their tippy toes

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

the rabbits don't have tails either which is the actual crime

4. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

?? who approved this