Awaiting Feedback Bring Back Forum Polls?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Maka Albarn, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

So we have been wanting to get new active members, eh? So I was thinking of what got me to sign up for this crazy website in the first place. Cause despite all the drama, heartache, and tears on most nights, I'm still around. Soooo... what got me to actually sign up?

Polls.

Random Polls.

It could have been KH related, it could have been movies, politics, random, music, and so forth... But I remember polls always being on the home page of the forum. And after about six months of downloading and watching KH videos and coming back for more, the polls started to catch my eye. But in order to vote on it, I had to SIGN UP FOR KHVs.

And thus began my crazy journey here.

Maybe we can bring back forum polls again to the home page? If I remember, the old set up also had polls hanging out in a window on the side where the titles of the threads were. I know this is a lot of coding work to be put in for it, but yeah. Maybe it could help attract people who will be active in the forum?

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This was the same situation for me. It promotes interaction while getting new members and if it's possible to do it couldn't really hurt to try again.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

What Cat said. Plus, people like to debate about things so it could feasibly boost activity.