Bulky Medal - Pin Emporium {CLOSED}

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Chevalier, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

• Bulky Medal.png
      Welcome all to the Pin Emporium! In here you craft pins with Synthesis Materials and even trade them with your fellow members. So step right in and see the wares we offer.

Did you Know?

That on KH-Vids there are cute little heartless roaming about called Bulky Vendor? These little creatures usually roam about, but are too shy to approach people directly. So instead they'll drop little treasure balls that contain Synthesis Materials. They do this because they're happy to see you achieve things on the site!

Bulky-Vendor.png

Materials & Pins

We here have a special group of Moogle workers which we've specially assigned to craft pins. They seem to have a special knack for it! But what do we know about Synthesis and Materials? Well that's simple. Materials come in different shapes and sizes. Depending on the quality and size, our Moogles can create (or re-create) whatever pin you request.

Crafting and Trading Pins

To Craft Pins

Check to see the Pin you want out of the Bulky Pins list (Provided below) and post here saying which one you want. Each pin has a Synthesis Material requirement (So you can't really create a pin that requires a Crystal Synthesis Material if all you have is a Shard). If your cost does not require materials just show up here with proof that you meet the requirements.

*IMPORTANT*

• You may only post requesting to craft pins here ONCE a day. So be sure to read everything before you decide to craft pins (this doesn't apply in understandable cases where the pin shop restocks and you JUST posted or new pins are added and posted minutes before)
      • Once the transaction is done, it is impossible to reverse. So consider it twice before you decide to use a material.
      • You cannot use the same material for different pins. This will be kept track off and those who try will lose all their pins.
      • Be sure to specify which pin you want and be sure to have the required material for it.
      • Only specified pins can be created. Not every pin can be obtained with Materials. Some require achievement or event participation.
      To trade Pins

Here you can also trade pins with your friends! But it must follow a certain set of rules. Each party involved must be conscious of the change and you must both post in here.

*IMPORTANT*

• You may only post requesting to trade pins here ONCE a day.
      • Once the transaction is done, it is impossible to reverse. So consider it twice before you decide to trade pins.
      • Both of the people involved must post in this thread stating that they want to trade.
      • Both must specify what the terms of the trade are (which pin for which)
      • Only specified pins can be traded. Achievement and Event Pins cannot be traded unless otherwise stated.
    • Pin Selection

Here is a table was too borked had to destroy it like 3 times list with the whole selection of pins, each with their respective cost and requirement and also stock. Pins are still being added and designed as we speak.

[​IMG]
      Follow Suit
      Followers, Friends...it's all the same to a kind heart!
      Have 20 followers and 20 following
      Unlimited Stock!

[​IMG]
      Premium Craze
      Welcome to Premium, now bask in the glory of a dead section!
      Become a Premium Member
      Unlimited Stock!

[​IMG]
      Legendary
      You have left your mark on the site. You're a Legend!
      2,000 Posts and 250 Likes
      Unlimited Stock!

[​IMG]
      Everlasting
      You have seen the passage of time on the site, memories Everlasting!
      3 years or More on the Site
      Unlimited Stock!

[​IMG]
      Red Skull
      Wake up, leave your hesitation. Time to keep collecting...
      Collect Ten Pins or More
      Unlimited Stock!

[​IMG]
      Blue Skull
      Calling, you hear the calling. Someone is calling...
      Any Shard Type Material
      20 in Stock! (can only buy one)

[​IMG]
      Pink Skull
      Any Shard Type Material

[​IMG]
      Green Skull
      Any Shard Type Material

[​IMG]
      Platinum Skull
      Collect over 4 TWEWY themed Pins
      5 in Stock! (can only buy one)

[​IMG]
      Bulky Token
      A Pin that signifies the Pin Emporium Mascot!
      Any Shard Type Material
      50 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      The Beginning
      Every Journey begins somewhere...
      Any Shard Type Material
      25 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      The Beginning: Final Mix
      Some journeys begin with special surprises in store...
      Any Gem Type Material
      10 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      Decade of Hearts
      Our Dearly Beloved Series. Long Live Kingdom Hearts!
      Any Crystal Type Material
      OUT of Stock!

[​IMG]
      Rhyme
      Sometimes memories just need a little help getting out...
      Any Stone Type Material
      7 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      Righty Cat
      Merciless power, when wielded with Wisdom and Courage, shall surely break the Gods' spell over all...
      Any Gem Type Material
      10 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      Brainy Cat
      Fierce courage, when joined by Wisdom and Power, shall surely break the Gods' spell over all...
      Any Crystal Type Material
      10 in Stock!

[​IMG]
      Lefty Cat
      Sinister wisdom, with Power and Courage in hand, shall surely break the Gods' spell over all...
      Any Gem Type Material
      10 in Stock!

• Question & Answer

There's no particular point to pins. They're just something for fun and collectibles. You can presume them and show them off in your posts.

Go to your profile. And right under your profile picture (your avatar) there's something that says Material Points. Click on the number, and your materials will show.

No. Your materials will still display nicely even if you use them here. It's only a ~pretend~ crafting scenario.

By counting how many you have overall. It's not that hard. Just read the instructions on the page and you should know how.

They'll go on a ~cooldown~ mode until I post here again saying materials are replenished. They do so universally, so even if you haven't used all your materials, they'll replenish at set points.

You need to check this thread. I will post in here replenishing our stock of pins. I suggest you subscribe to this thread.

Events usually run yearly, so you can wait until that event comes around.

Some pins can only be obtained on a certain date or certain year. However, occasionally, the emporium will put these pins up at a special high cost. So even if you missed it that year, you can still get it.
      That's possible. Your event needs to meet a specific criteria detailed here:

• If it's a recurring event, it must run for a year without dying.
      • It must be an event that isn't discriminatory to people.
      • It must follow the KH-Vids.Net Rules.

Even then, you will not be making the pin. You can however, be extremely specific about what you want in the pin design and we'll make it for you.

PIN SHOP IS CLOSED FOR NOW
    The code in the thread got borked again so all these updates will have to WAIT
    Pin Shop will be closed for a week.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

The Promise
    KH-Vids 2011
    Castle Survivor
    Party Lover

Could've sworn i had more..

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Sadly, all the pin info has been lost. So all the pins have to be re-awarded. We have made preparations to try and compensate for it. Event Pins which you can re-gain in another year do not apply.

This means that while you can request pins like KH-Vids 2010 or KH-Vids 2011, pins like Castle Survivor or Party Lover, you'll have to wait until the event happens again.

YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST EVENT PINS WHICH ARE RUN ON A BASIS (SotW, RP Idol, ect) BUT ONLY IF THE EVENT HAPPENED WITHIN THIS YEAR. AND YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF THAT YOU WON/PARTOOK.

4. jafar custom title

I'm a wee bit confused on some aspects of this:

When a material is used, how do we gain them back?

If we trade a pin, do we still retain our copy?

How do I view my list of materials/trophies?

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

A material refills after a set amount of time (I've still not decided a specific time because I can only gauge that after people begin using this regularly). You do not lose your material after using it here at all. The site will still list it on your trophies. But you can't use it here again until it refills.

If you trade a pin, you do not retain your copy. It is an actual full-on trade. Keep in mind that you can trade a pin, and then come back here and get the same pin again (if it's available) no pin is miss-able.

To view your list of materials, go to your profile and right below your avatar, you'll see a list. click on the number that is right below 'Material Points' in that list and it'll show you your available materials. I'll work to see if I can make viewing the list more accessible.

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

3 year pin plz and thx

Edit: Also, can I get the 2010/11 one and trade a shard for The Beginning: Final mix

7. jafar custom title

Thanks,

And I have one more question:

Can I get the Decius Corona pin if I participated in the Giveaway?

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Done. It won't appear in your posts right now (still working on that) but it's now in your profile.

Yeah, you can.

9. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember having Castle Survivor, KH-Vids 2011, The Promise, Top 5, Blank Exchanger (I think that's what it was called), and Secret Santa if memory serves (which it does)

But I would like KH-Vids 2010 if you don't mind.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

11. jafar custom title

Then I will take that (and the 3 year pin, if i can) and I will use my Lightning Shard to purchase The Beginning: Final Mix and my Energy Gem for the Decade of Hearts.

Thank you. And I'm really excited about this. It's like grade school all over again. Except instead of Pokemon cards, it's pins and I'm 20 and clearly have no life.

But nobody can steal my pins like they stole my cards.

8)

12. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh okay, just KH-Vids 2011 then since that was what I had.

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Awww, I had 11 pins when we switched, now I think all I can get back is Everlasting, 2010, 2011 and possibly the promise?

So tempted to get the pink skull one~

14. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Done. As for The Beginning FM, it's supposed to be a gem type. But I'm giving it to you for free because of my mistake.

- ENERGY GEM CONSUMED

15. jafar custom title

Thanks a bunChev.

16. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks for the pins Chev!

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I'm gonna do the same thing I did for Ben, because I messed up. But you're the last one. Lol.

ALSO PEOPLE PLZ READ THROROUGHLY. YOU CAN REQUEST THE 2010/2011 PINS FOR FREE EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T HERE.

YOU CAN REQUEST 'Decusis Corona' EVEN IF YOU ONLY ENTERED THE GIVEAWAYS.

18. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Really? Then can I have the Decusis Corona pin? (Feel a bit guilty for only doing the giveaway)

Also, screw it, blazing shard for the pink skull please?

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

-BLAZING SHARD CONSUMED

Not sure if you're gonna request the other ones you can get for free?

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Already had~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.