Bully Counselling

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by AlexleHoshi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I've been picked on because I was a crybaby and people would toy with my feelings. I actually let it continue to happen till grade 7 and now that I'm in highschool. I've overcomed it ^^ I'm proud that I did that because I don't listen to what others say only my best friends opinion.

Just really. Don't listen to them. Don't take any crap from them. Remember that your friends are there for you.

2. krayzie Ruthless Villain

ppl try an pick on me cuz im small but i fight them right there and then
    y would u be afraid of another man/woman?
    what i they gonna do to u?
    thats my mindstate
    aint no one messing with me these days
    when u fight them win or loose u'll get some respect cuz ppl will know that u aint scared

3. AngelsEyes Merlin's Housekeeper

A couple months ago a group of bullies at my school beat me up, they got suspended but now i'm too paranoid to go to my normal lessons so now people are picking on me because I go to special "sessions" and they asume it's simply because I am not intelligent

4. krayzie Ruthless Villain

just go back
    ignore them
    they already got suspended
    they cant afford to get suspended again
    if ur not scared get one of them when he's by himself and try an teach him a lesson
    dont let anyone in this world make ur life miserable just so they can enjoy themselfs
    if ur confortable in ur new classes then stay but if not go back
    u can change schools but ...
    that would be messed up cuz u never did anything bad to them right?

5. Juicy Chaser

A few years back i had incredibly low self-confidence and was tormented and physically smacked around by a girl i had before considered one of my good friends. I put up with it for a while, ignoring it and hoping it would go away but that didnt solve anything. I had read many, many tips encouraging me to tell a teacher or parent but i was terrified that doing that would make it worse.

Eventually i told my parents, but i asked them not to do anything. I had realised that in order to overcome this i had to take action myself. I told the bully exactly what i thought of her and totally fought back when she lashed out. I became independant. I found new friends and everyone saw the bully for who she really was.

I finally got some self-confidence after that... and who knows, maybe ill finally get enough guts to show people my real passion, which is singing.

Calling all who are being bullied! Don't back down! Stand up to them and justice will be served!
    (man that was corny)

6. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

*Applauds* Great post. Don't feel corny. That was a VERY great post and I'm really happy you took a stand. You gave really good advice to. =]

7. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

Help!!!

O.K. this kid at my school is stupid...in art class he kept on hitting me for no reason and he has already broke my project 5 times!!! So I got pist and grabbed a heavy roll of tape and threw it at him.

Now he says he is going to kick my a** on the 17th (last day of school)

Yes he is bigger than me and he looks like he takes roids...plz help =(

8. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

Uhh..don't fight him if it can be avoided. Do you run in to him every day at the end of school?

9. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

ya i have like 3 periods with him =(

and he has my 6th period class with me...1 doorway out

10. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

Do you have exams on your last day of school?

11. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

no its just a half day of school

12. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

Ask your parents if you can skip that day since it is the last day. =]

13. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

your smart =) Thank u so much and if they say no...*cough* fake *cough*

14. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL. Exactly. Acting sick is 'plan B' for right now. =]

Hope everything goes well.:)

15. Repliku Chaser

Well, as someone else suggested, maybe ask if you can have the day off from school or see if a parent could pick you up? Either that or get out of school as you can and avoid him because he may have forgotten and if he did remember if you stick with other people, I doubt he'll do anything as he could get in serious trouble because you'd have witnesses.

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

possibly , what repliku said, i mean

missing the day, i mean, your parents might arrange something if they knew that you were threatened

17. T3F Chaser

I go to a school which has a K-6 campus and a 7-12 campus. most of the people there went to the K-6 campus but I didn't. Its harder for me because I didn't make friends as quickly. Now I have made friends but I'm starting to get the feeling they're hanging out with me out of sympathy. I think one day they're just going to turn back on me.

Anyway, I joined the 'poular group' and they keep asking me who I have a crush on. the truth is, I don't have one. So they kicked me out. After2 days one of the other girls asked me if I was a lesbian because one of the populars spread a rumour that I was! Now everyone is staying away from me but I don't know if its because they think I'm a lezzo or not. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. krayzie Ruthless Villain

tell them to f*** off
    if u dont do something about it its goin stick
    call them lesbians
    hmm...
    its hard but just keep telling em off and that ur straight
    dont get mad and all worked up cuz if u do then they goin call u that to mock u
    still they know ur not they r just trying u
    so try em back
    keep it cool n stuff
    u know
    edit:
    and for godzilla3456
    u gotta fight him cuz u could have him next year
    just skip school but if u have him for a class again u gotta be tougher towards him
    dont let him make u a joke cuz then everyone is goin think ur soft and mess with u

19. Juicy Chaser

aww thats horrible i know how you feel i had similar problems at one point

for starters i always warn against hanging out with a group that is "popular" as the people in those groups tend to be very ignorant, rude people who are extremely big headed. They belive themselves to be above everyone else.

Anyway, i doubt that everybody is against you. There must be some people in your year who are nice enough to not belive rumours and who would be willing to be your friend once they discover the real you.

For now, i suggest lying low (keep a low profile) or if possible confront the "popular" people. Do not endanger yourself though!

As a last resort you could always let slip to somebody that you have a crush on so and so and the rumours will just melt away.

Or.. say to the people who are spreading rumours "Even if it was true, so what if im lesbian? Are you homophobic?" and turn the tide so that everyone then thinks less of them.

Sorry, I dont know if im any good at giving advice...

20. Ampex Gummi Ship Junkie

Alot of people at my school think I'm gay because some jackdonkey (<.<) spread a rumor after just looking at me! Now I have next to no friends, and nobody seems to like me. If I asked out a girl, they would probably laugh at me because they think I',m gay. The scary thing, is that we're all 12/13, but I realy need some advice. Thanks!