Bye for now.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Jayn, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Time for my trip to Los Angeles to visit my father. I'll be gone from July 11th to August 14th. I should have Internet access, but there's a chance my dad will go crazy and not allow me access. There's also a chance I'll be too busy to really do anything KHV-related while I'm away.

Hopefully, I'll stay active enough to continue working on community projects and other things for you guys. However, in the case that I can't do that and I completely disappear...

KHV CHORUS

I will be working on Hey Jude mostly tomorrow while I'm waiting at the airport(s) and on the plane if I can't sleep. No matter what, I'll upload the video ASAP even if I have to go to the library to do it. I'm finished with mixing (as of at this moment) so the video is all that's left. ...Unless I'm missing something and someone hasn't gotten their lines in yet, in which case OOPS.

Regarding the album, I'll work with what I've got and finish ASAP. I'll update the thread before I go to sleep with what I've done so far. Instead of completely remixing the tracks from that point forward, I'll probably just try to fix a few things with the rest and master them (since none of the older ones are mastered). I don't want to take any longer than I already have...so I'll finish it and have it up before September, assuming I'm not on the internet. :P

ROLE PLAY IDOL

At the moment, I'm waiting for two judges to help decide the winner. The biggest problem with RPI are judges always disappearing on us, lol. So I apologize, and in a minute I'm just going to start moving things along regardless. (Though Hyuge will probably help me, as she seems involved, still.) So, in the case that I cannot get online regularly to move the challenges along, enjoy your summer. *Shotshotshot*

No, but if the airport I have a layover in has wifi I'll get on and post the voting thread. Though only Hyuge and I are judging atm. I think next seasons I may just eliminate the pre-judging. I'll still critique you and stuff, but maybe...Okay, I'm brainstorming, this thread isn't for that.

DATE-A-PREM

(Lol because some of you won't know what I'm talking about.) A new week will start next Monday. It shouldn't be too time consuming to pair (and the Cupids have already paired some for another week, in advance) while I'm gone. So if I disappear, can I ask that Llave, Cat, or What? post the new pairs on the 16th? Please? If all three of you are too busy I understand and will try to get online and do it myself/finish pairing for Week 2 as well.

THE FORUM FAMILY GAMES

Sign-ups end on the 16th, which gives me time to settle into my new schedule in California. If I know for a fact by then that I'm going to be swamped or unable to get one, I may ask someone to help me with the test-run. If anyone already knows they're willing to post the challenges and pretty much run the event while I'm away, let me know? That would help. If not, I'll do my best to figure something out.
    ROLEPLAY(S)

@GoE; Luckily, this is a collaboration so even if I disappear, Krowley can help you guys progress. I already have a lot of the stuff drawn, so if you need a pixel (Krowley) let me know, bby. Other then that, you guys can pretend I don't exist until I come back if I don't post again by the time everyone else has replied.

@Dinny; When you need my parts, please tell me. I want to send them all together, so when you're done with your parts for our RP I'll send you mine/finish stuff/work on graphics. c:

@Karakuri Burst; Are you guys still trying to revive that, because if not I'd like to lock it -or- unlock the OOC too. xD

@Revive; The real ending will be posted in the Revive Act Two thread. If I'm busy in LA, I'll be posting that when I'm home in August. If I'm not busy, then we'll see. Just putting this here so people will know that it's not forgotten about or given up on. Part two will be posted and open to everyone. No slots, so. That'll be nice a change. ;P

FOREVER FORSAKEN; BS

Best acronym ever.I don't know why some of you are actually waiting this like it's a legitimate game, but I'll let you know some progress anyway. The plot and everything that will actually happen is already planned out. The new characters are designed and finished. I've started the VN, and am past the first first part. We'll say first chapter, even though they're not separated as such.

I also finished the opening video and opening song, which I will tell you is named Yanderia. I just need to sing it, which I will try to do tonight. If I can't sing it, that's fine because my dad has a music studio and it'll be better quality and mastering there anyway. I just really don't want to sing around him. Unlike my family here, he's kind of ... He makes me nervous. But regarding the actual VN, I can work on it (all backgrounds are gathered and all of the music is composed), with no internet and it will be done by August 14th at the latest, so by the time I get back and maybe before then if I'm not too busy and have internet to post it.

If anyone needs me...Like...Emergency 'omg jayn nooo'-wise, you can text me at 830-266-5300 I'm not promising I'll answer right away considering it's a texting app and not a phone, but it's better than nothing. You can email me at Klairecross@gmail.com, and this is my KHV/Internet facebook. It's not weird to add me so do it if you want.

Close friends of mine will have a number they can call, so if you need to ask me something or need to get ahold of me, you can never go wrong with contacting Fuzzy Blue Lights (staff has his number and it is okay to give it to ... certain people. I'm sure you guys will know. v: If it's important enough, yadda. ) He won't be with me anymore (*sobs*) but he and my family are close and if something happens with me, he'll probably be the first on the Internet to know.

If anyone really cares to know what I'm doing and if I'll have internet and how busy I'll be and if my dad is being an ass, I'll attempt to keep in contact by updating...something with all of that. I'll link to somewhere later. v: I'd update FB/Twitter/Tumblr/etc, but I don't want to? I don't see a point in sharing it with the world, I just want to share it with anyone from KHV who'd like to indirectly check on the progress of these projects or on me for some reason. I like to make it easy for stalkers--*Shotshost*

Also, I am terrified of planes (even though I've been on so many times). Positively terrified. Last summer I cried so hard during take-off (though silently and to myself) I almost passed out. I just. No. So if you're religious, prayers are nice, and if you're not, thoughts/reassurance is too.

Anyway, I'll be off and on for the rest of the night so if you need something, tell me noooow.

See you soon.

2. Mish smiley day!

I'll be waiting, bb

Have a safe trip, have a good Summer and we'll see you when you get back! c:

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's unfortunate that your dad won't allow you access for whatever reasons, but please have a fun and safe trip.

See ya soon!

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

See ya later. I hope you enjoy your trip, and everything else.

5. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Good luck on your travels. I hope you come back with a bit more peace of mind.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

I will run Date-a-Prem with the others in your absence like it is my wee babe.

I wish you well on your trip Jayn. Have fun and just relax. We shall miss you dearly, even if you are still around to some extent.

7. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Air travel makes me uncomfortable as well, I tense during take-offs (it was a worser experience in earlier years w/ emotional breakdowns). There is that silly fact that is presumably supposed to provide some comfort: that plane crashes are less common than car crashes. Well, of course. Car crashes are a daily occurrence. I know that. Yet I am unimpressed, in the face of concrete fact. I shouldn't be, nor should you. You don't break down in cars, do you? If not, why not? Is it because when behind the wheel, you are in control; and when in a plane, you are leaving your life in the (in)capable hands of the pilots? Pilots who are overworked and underpaid, no matter how well their intentions. That's scary. But even if you hadn't acknowledged it until now, that is probably why: the windshield's clear frontal view offers comfort; you are under the illusion that the car is under your control. An obedient hunk of metal. Even supposing your car does not malfunction, there are outside factors to consider-- you aren't under control, not by a long shot. There are *gasp* other cars to consider! Mad rednecks driving giant trucks, women too old for the road. All those nasty possibilities considered, you've not died in a car crash. At least I'd hope not, you're here with us aren't you? Not Jayn the ghost, solid flesh in our presence *I hope*.

Further scared by automobiles? Don't be. Not my intent in the least, that, fueling your nightmares, def not. The point is that planes should be no scarier than cars, which people surrender their lives to everyday. Unless your job requires you commute via aircraft daily, you should not be overly worried. Plus, if your job does require you commute daily, there are far worse to consider (such as radiation). Omg, sucking hard at dispelling insecurities.

Just preoccupy yourself with something. Sleeping would be fantastic, but not everyone can fall asleep at a moment's notice, and sleeping pills would not work ideally unless expertly timed. Close your eyes, take deep breathes, meditate (vice: might excite yourself [in a bad way] by actively trying to not contemplate it). Or better yet, play a videogame on a handheld device. Listen to music. Pull out one of those boring weekly magazines, flip through catalogues...

Or run errands for LARiA. Are they still selling those replicated Harry Potter wands? Now you have a duty to carry out, you cannot freak out. Those pockets in the back of the seats, they carry catalogues. Report to me with a yay or a nay, I'm counting on you...

8. Jayn

@LARiA; I'm afraid of driving cars. I'm not afraid of being in one, because getting into an accident, I seem more likely to survive -- and if I die in a car accident, it's likely to be suddenly and out of no where. No time to be afraid.

In a plane, I'm afraid because there would be so much time to think about things. I'd give myself a heart-attack. And though it's possible to survive a crash landing, if we nose-dive and blow up on impact, idk. Thinking about that kind of thing is much more nerve-wracking to me somehow.

Thank you though. Back to you, I am sad to report that I didn't find anything about Harry Potter wands. I am sorry. Could just be Southwest though.

@Thread; Seems like I'll have internet. Won't be on as often. Decided to not update on any progress. If I disappear for over a month you all can just assume I'm dead.

Also, thank you for all of the goodbyes. I appreciate them.

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Good luck, Jayn. I hope everything goes well for you. We'll miss you, stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.