Call of Duty Shi no Numa / help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by EvilFiretruck, Jun 7, 2010.

1. EvilFiretruck Merlin's Housekeeper

I need help getting my last zombie achievement/trophy on Shi no Numa the big baller one I've tried the Morris and Vandz method...
    If you know an easier way Orr a glitch ( not patched ) please leave a reply...
    Another thing it doesn't help me by saying " I got it on my first try " or saying " its easy "

2. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Camp by the Comm Room door, but don't open it unless you HAVE to. If you don't need to open it, buy Bouncing Betties and place them near the door so when you have to reload, you can back up and the zombies will get killed from those.

As for glitches, if you get the mystery box to move into the fishing hut or the doctor's hut, when you open the mystery box, don't buy the gun (Also, make sure you have enough to buy the perk next to the mystery box as well.) and wait to see if it's something useful, no molotovs or anything. Quikcly buy the perk, walk over to the mystery box and take the gun, you should have three guns so you don't run out of ammo which means you can camp a lot longer :).

3. EvilFiretruck Merlin's Housekeeper

My friend and I mainly always do that but we run out of ammo and barely ever get max ammo and we get sh**y guns from the random box :(

4. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

There's another spot by the Storage door, but I would suggest having a Ray gun, PPSH, and an MG40 or a Browning for that. I'm acamper when it comes to Nazi Zombies >_>.

5. EvilFiretruck Merlin's Housekeeper

Would you happen to know any glitches to get good weapons

6. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

That I do not know, I guess you will have to get lucky ://.

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Please remain on the topic of the thread. Consider this your verbal warning.

8. EvilFiretruck Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay that glitch doesn't work out very well because if you change you will have to press Y/triangle about five times to get your good weapon back