Calling all Role-players, or anyone that wants to be in an RPG game

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DigitalAtlas, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

Villain
    Name: Zack Zatchaly [just a random name that poped out in my head XD]
    Looks: http://www.kh-vids.net/image.php?u=1241&d
    Weapons: two darkness daggers!
    History: He's Mom and dad was killed when he was around 20 years old!
    he seeked revange so he prey'd to the demons of hell [or whatever the evil darkness thing is in this game] for the power of darkness... he was given that power! he killed 3 years after that the guy that killed he's Mom & Dad... but after that the darkness consumed he's body, and he wanted more... the whole world & the whole darkside! and 2 years after that the story begins... [u can change things if u want to i know im not the best story teller XD]
    Limit attack: flare of hell
    attacks: realy fast & he flyes around after u have taken half of he's Damage!
    Weakness: He doesn't take to much damage, because of the extreme fast attacks!

what hes wearing!
    Pants: Red pants whit bone belt & bone around hes shoes!
    Upper body: Dark blue jaket as u see & a black sweeter under there!
    Others: demon wings (could make them bigger)
    Demon tail... (dont need to be there if u dont want to!)

and sry for my bad eng :P

2. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

*Humble bow* Why, thank you very much. I try to avoid being too clear-cut in matters of fictional morality so as to elude easy stereotyping and provide complexity. My only fear is that such a morally ambiguous character as Suffix will be too difficult for shadowjak to write well for.

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I know you didn't mean it to be offensive, but it kind've came out that way: :rolleyes: And don't worry about it, I can make a story for any character. I wrote mythology my whole life, and have always been one of the most creative people when it comes to RPGs.;)

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been having some personal issues, and trying to resole the. I'm loving the characters, keep up the great work;)

4. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Species: Amourphous

Faction:Villian

Weapon: A long Charcoal Black sword Called "Gnit-Cejer" which is rejecting backwards (Knit-C-Jeer) and can morph into his enemies nightmares

Hair:goes down to his feet and is billows like clouds even when theres no wind it is also charcoal black

Skin:fair in contrast to his black hair

Face: has a scar through his lip but not big enough to ruin his Dreamy expresion as though life were a game his eyes are a blue misty color

Clothes: A Billowy Ninja Garb that is frayed towards the end as it reaches his heel in back it becomes a strange mist that follows him everywhere he weas no shoes

Character: He doesnt know where he's from only that he was meant to be in the heros way at all times (whoever wins hero if this wins he automacticly knows there name somehow though he doesnt know what they look like)
    his goal is to win and then die for he has no other purpose (since you are making the game i leave it up to you what he's trying to "win") but he'll fight until he reaches it he seems freindly, and is, but for some reason prefers to enact evil

Limit attack:1: When he begins to get low on health(10%) he loses conciuosness (sry for spelling) and becomes an etherial type form that can posion and do a 12 strike combo that has random attack modifiers

2: he always performs this at the start he scans the targets mind with esp and finds their fear

3: at any h.p point b4 10% health he can use his sword to fight as the persons worst fear if it is an inanimate object he skews the size and maginitude of it and it can perform a strike at the targets mentality/magic/or wahtever your gonna call it

Name: Saxtelr Amex

Personality: He is confused he derives his personality from people he "likes"
    always unsure of himself he could be swayed to either side though by everyone around him he's considered evil he performs evil deeds because they seem to fulfill his needs more often then not he's not afraid of running to fight another day and uses it as an excuse for existing one more day
    he seems like a 5 yr old at first but as he travels longer he develops into one of the three below depending on how hes treated by the people he meets that he "likes"

1: Hateful,vengeful,has become like a robot because he has lost interest in emotion

2: Loving for those around him yet still feels compelled by evil,has manic depressive personality that seems not fully developed he still can't control them

3:Saddened, depresive,suicidal, he's found the one emotion that could do him the most harm yet he's embraced feeling its the only true emotion he is now unwilling to live on and wants to take everyone down with him

As you can see my charecter is an emotion absorber and he doesnt know what it is he's abosorbing only that the more he does it the more complete he feels this leaves him a slightly open pallete i did this intentionaly because his orignal bio included so much as to make it immposible to bend around any story besides my own one i wrote a long time ago but never had any time not the expetise to create seeing as i dont know how to program my vcr much less my own game he was not the main villian though showed up at the climax of every major event that the main villian had part in so he never developed a personality of his own in mine so that is why iv made him this walking collection pot for emotions so that he was a lot more flexible and coul develop his personality over time.

5. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

I am sorry that I might have worded it a bit too curtly. I did not intend any disrespect.

6. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    Nice character, though I think you went too far on the anti-hero side of things. Like you yourself said, she seems like a bad guy. I do like her weapons, though.

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Alright, time is up, and doesn't seem like anyone needs an extension. Judges, PM me which you think was the best hero, and the best villain. I'll post the winners after all three judges(NRA, myx, and treah) PM me.

EDIT: Umm... Judges??

8. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

haha... isn't the Judges responding?

9. myx06 Destiny Islands Resident

oh, srry, i havent really overviewed this topic in a while, i'll go over the contestants again, and give my input.

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Umm... I did not expect this, there was only one hero made, so by default Kusari Hitan wins the hero side... Unless the judges want to declare no hero winner(meaning, you don't like the character, and don't think it should be in the game)

11. myx06 Destiny Islands Resident

OK, here are my results:

villains of choice:

Warp Obscura's "Suffix Haerrs" (name could use some work)

Xeitr The False Image's "Evol" (name could also use some work)

hero of choice

Sankari's "Kusari Hitan"

there you go....

12. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

here are my results:::

villains of choice:

Warp Obscura's "Suffix Haerrs" (i love how you went into the attacks and everything, though the name could be fixed, how do you pronounce it?)

I chose mine because Xetirs history didnt really appeal much to me:(

hero of choice

Sankari's "Kusari Hitan"(even though it sounds like a bad guy, you could always edit the story)

thats my two cents :)

13. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Alright, the result are in:

Vilain winner: Warp Obscura's "Suffix Haerrs" by three votes

Hero winner: Sankari's "Kusari Hitan" by two votes.

Congratulations to both winners;)

14. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

15. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    This was a great competition! Congratulations to the winners! Everyone did a great job! ;)

16. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Whoops! Forgot to mention that detail. "Hay-rerrs". Remember to stretch the "r" pirate-style. ;)

Thank you very much! I personally cannot wait to see how the game goes. Any projected timeline for the work on it?

17. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Yeah, I plan on working on it three days a week after I finish homework, etc. Also, be proud of your character. I planned on using the winning vilain just to be there, and do soemthing every once in awhile, but your character has peeked my interest, and I can do alot more with Suffix than others. So yeah, I've got a big plot lined up for her, and I gurantee you'll love it.

EDIT: HA! I finally caught Deathspank reading one of my threads.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/shadowjak88/DS.jpg

19. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Why, thank you very much. I am highly honoured by your acceptance of my little proposed character.

20. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

T.T oh well lol hmmm whats the game gonn a be like map walker or dun geoun crawler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.